Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) (34030 Views)

Ghanaian Bride Weds Without Makeup And Accesories Yet Looks Amazing (photos) / Reno Omokri: "Never Marry A Woman You Have Not Seen Without Makeup" (Photos) / Say A Word About This Makeup. #pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by hanassholesolo: 2:47am On Oct 05, 2017
L3G3ND:

I do most of my writing, reading and researches by this time. .. how about you? ?

I made a huge mistake thats why i'm still up by this time.
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:

I made a huge mistake thats why i'm still up by this time.
a huge mistake? ..
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Mrkumareze(m): 3:15am On Oct 05, 2017
My dear, just disappeare from her. Beauty does not really fade away like people always say, it replicate in your kids and also walk along your marriage with you . Don't do mistake of getting married to someone you 'll forever regret at seeing her face

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by hanassholesolo: 8:31am On Oct 05, 2017
L3G3ND:

a huge mistake? ..

3.13am? when the hell do you sleep then? i hope you're asleep now. You're insane lol
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by treasuredluv(f): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2017
This is why i tell people present yourself the way you are, who will like you, will definately like you just the way you are,i understand this guy'z plight, i have this course mates, she've never been seen without make-up, fortunately, the lady is my exam group member, she was late for one of the examz cause the time-table was changed, so she came with the rush and tension without make-up buh wasn't recognized. She was damn ugly. Cause she've been noticed already with that pretty make-up face. One thing ladies fail to understand is that constant makeup especially with foundation contain chemicals, they block the spores, hence the skin on the face doesn't receive proper air.
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:

3.13am? when the hell do you sleep then? i hope you're asleep now. You're insane lol

Will soon be sleeping tho. .
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2017
Oh it's a pity u now realise her ugliness.

Well. Break up with her and make yourself happy. You can't marry her out of pity. It won't last at the end.
With time she will get over it and move on. Also possibly find a solution to clear the acnes and dark spots from her face.
I think this is the push she needs to make her self look and feel better.

After the breakup she will buckle up and try work on her skin naturally.
Such is life.. And yours is not different.
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by hanassholesolo: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2017
L3G3ND:

Will soon be sleeping tho. .

That's cool. Sleep when everyone is awake. Nothing wrong with that.
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 05, 2017
hanassholesolo:

That's cool. Sleep when everyone is awake. Nothing wrong with that.

Don't blame me ... can't help it grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Dreament(m): 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2017
Greatzeus:

Guy you are a bloody lier,I mean you don't have conscience at all chai. This pics were part of " before and after" make pics that went viral in June,it has been on my phone for months.
What surprises me most is the fact that people were commenting and asking questions about your so called Gf,and you were replying like you actually knew these ladies chai Your conscience don die tey tey undecided
is it that some of u guys can't read and comprehend. the op only used those pic as an illustration, that is not the picture of her girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by Johnholmes: 8:01am On Apr 15, 2018
OurworkComNg1:

hello op, its almost a year. what happened?? what did you do concerning the situation??
i have broken up with her.
I realised I couldn't live with it so I had to call it quits
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by AntiRiot: 8:08am On Apr 15, 2018
Johnholmes:
Good. If you know within your heart you can't accept her, break up with her as you will never be happy.
I have been in such a situation twice in which my girlfriends had some issues (not physical beauty in these cases) I couldn't cope with. I eventually broke up with them.

Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by NnamdiN: 8:52am On Apr 19, 2018
Johnholmes:
your mail doesn't work?
Re: My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) by ehinmowo: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2018
1. One thing I hv come to realise in this world is dt, nature does not give us everything we ever desire.

2. Pple hv d tendency of becoming who they look like on makeup, without one. Either through proper care or surgery (wink)

In d end, you will hv to make decision. But ensure is sustain little or no hurt in the end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Worst Dating Experience / My Relationship Is About Crashing / How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.