Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? (9753 Views)

Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2016
I doubt any guy would give this lady a lift even the so called atheist like Seun, Hahn and Co won't either grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by JBUZZ: 8:11am On Nov 17, 2016
Lift for where?

5 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by talktonase(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2016
So that she will turn to snake in my car abi...i no dey for stories that touch abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by blaqorbit(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2016
I go hit he comot for road sef grin

7 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by skedy1(m): 8:31am On Nov 17, 2016
Set up!

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Davash222(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2016
I would love to help her but Obviously she's not going my way.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Why not? African's and their tales by moonlight angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2016
Davash222:
sharp guy I see you grin,why not atleast stop and ask her tongue

3 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2016
Dimples999:
Why not? Africa's and their tales by moonlight angry

I hear you, even in America there is a way a person will be dressed and on the road at that time of the day that will spook you,so it's not about Africa

6 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 17, 2016
2dugged:
I hear you, even in America there is a way a person will be dressed and on the road at that time of the day that will spook you,so it's not about Africa

No not really. Not a woman that's stranded in her wedding dress. You know what these guys are getting at that she might be a spirit or whatever.

In western countries you'd be afraid that it's a set up and you might get robbed or killed not that the woman will turn into a snake. If you thought that thought then you'd be mentally ill.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2016
Dimples999:

No not really. Not a woman that's stranded in her wedding dress. You know what these guys are getting at that she might be a spirit or whatever.

In western countries you'd be afraid that it's a set up and you might get robbed or killed not that the woman will turn into a snake. If you thought that thought then you'd be mentally ill.
my dear look again, that is no wedding dress, she has a staff like figure in her hand and she is wearing a white socks and shoes

4 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by ojun50(m): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2016
I will oh

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Vizzim: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2016
I would av loved to but mehn ladies on white r Danger..

3 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2016
2dugged:
my dear look again, that is no wedding dress, she has a staff like figure in her hand and she is wearing a white socks and shoes

Lol ok we see what we want to see. You see juju grin I see a person.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2016
Dimples999:

Lol ok we see what we want to see. You see juju grin I see a person.
hehehehe, you are just making mouth online,we know it's easier said than done, and by the way, sanity is relative, even you might be crazy and still think you are sane too,that I have my reasons not to stop considering the circumstances doesn't mean you have to question my sanity, watch your language next time,be civilized like you claim and stop throwing subtle insults

4 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 17, 2016
For those who wouldn't give her a lift, THINK!

If she couldn't cause you harm when approaching her, how then would she cause you harm after helping her?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Vince77(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2016
2dugged:
I doubt any guy would give this lady a lift even the so called atheist like Seun, Hann hahn[b][/b] and Co won't either grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
oh hell no..she looks like a priestess

2 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by hahn(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
2dugged:
I doubt any guy would give this lady a lift even the so called atheist like Seun, Hann and Co won't either grin

I dey mad? She looks like Jesus' mother after Jehovah disappointed her at the altar tongue cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Senorprinz(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2016
na small tin na, but my brake no dey work by that time of the night...........till i get home. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Oahray: 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
aaronson:
For those who wouldn't give her a lift, THINK!

If she couldn't cause you harm when approaching her, how then would she cause you harm after helping her?
It's unusual jare. Stop acting like you don't live in this same crazy world. If it's not a dream, it could easily be a setup, with gangsters hiding in the shadows.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Davash222(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
2dugged:
sharp guy I see you grin,why not atleast stop and ask her tongue
Stop and ask her Can't you see, she's on her way to work while I'm returning back from work.

12 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by mekzimillion(m): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
For what na..... Abeg o life no get duplicate

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Annie939(f): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
karashika

2 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2016
Davash222:

Stop and ask her Can't you see, she's on her way to work while I'm returning back from work.
hehehehe, work indeed grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
hahn:

I dey mad? She looks like Jesus' mother after Jehovah disappointed her at the altar tongue cheesy grin
I thought you are an atheist and don't believe in demons and spiritual powers, then you should offer her a lift na grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
[quote author=Vince77 post=51110261][/quote]thanks for the correction grin,though you didn't tell us if you would be a gentleman and help the lady

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by dreamwords: 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
I always see that thing when im driving through edo state,

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Davash222:
grinhaha. You actually right though

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by hahn(m): 3:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
2dugged:
I thought you are an atheist and don't believe in demons and spiritual powers, then you should offer her a lift na grin

I am also a Warri boy

Hahahahahaha cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
hahn:

I am also a Warri boy

Hahahahahaha cheesy grin
see you, after you go come here dey form say nothing dey happen tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Would You Give Her A Lift In Your Car? by hahn(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2016
2dugged:
see you, after you go come here dey form say nothing dey happen tongue

Actually nothing dey happen but you have to fear humans. Even the one wey we dey see for korokoro daylight sef dey fall hand undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Do These 5 Things For A Woman, No Matter How Much You Love Her / If This Man Is Worth 50 Million Euros Will U Marry Him? / I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.