Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments (26509 Views)

Obasanjo Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption, Sits On Stolen Wealth - Fayose / Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family / Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ode, shut up jor

3 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by IMASTEX: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2016
Fight them back. That is why you are the FG
Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Rexnegro(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Sir it's not their fault, na This nonsense borrowed system of govt cause am...I trust You if na military era sir, the looters ass for dey hear weinnnnnnnn by now
Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by airminem(f): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
Well I Do Not Expect Less From Our Gentle Bodied Languaged President.

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by kinibigdeal(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
That means Ameachi, Oshiomole, Kyari, Burattai, Tinubu etc are seriously fighting you. What an hypocritical excuses in an exasperated manner

6 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
But don't forget that it was corrupt Nigerians with stolen wealth that got you there in the first place.

11 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by emperorzz(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
Permit me to say that is why you were elected Baba...pight them back! Bring them to jastice!!!

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by IRobot7(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
cry

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by ceeethru(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
The only language this dummy, sorry Buhari understands is corruption. A kid was set ablaze in Lagos for attempting to steal food item occasioned by Buhari's anti-people policy, Mr Buhari is yet to condemn the act or address the nation. May Buhari receive sense.

9 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by FLYFIRE(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
IDIO.T MAN

4 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by IBBG(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2016
i beg help me tell this man say corruption no go give us food.

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by MeoClark(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
America is with you and they can't even you give u arms to fight BH. Receive sense Mr Dullard.

6 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by passionate88: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Mumu presidiot

5 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by moyakz(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
hehehe,our new sowie old sheriff is now scared nd cannot mention names o.

2 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Odogwu042(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
This man really needs to just shut up and disappear from our lives

5 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by kettle84(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2016
the 74yrs old man is trying to deceive himself with fake corruption fight.we all know that he is feeding and stocking himself with the nation's resources.

Buhari, posterity will judge you!

4 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by bart10: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2016
This man na hypocrite. What about the stolen money used to fund his campaign? Bubu master.

3 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Joehong(m): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
FSBoperator:
The old Fool keeps blaming everyone else for his fckups
NO MATTER WHAT, THIS PERSON YOU CALLED FOOL REMAIN YOUR LEADER. GET A LESSON IN ROMANS 13 IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN.
Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Jocila(f): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
FSBoperator:
The old Fool keeps blaming everyone else for his fckups

Must U insult our number one citizen ?
Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by michoim(m): 1:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
Yes we Will surely win. Be courageous Mr. President and forge ahead; it is a war we are destined to win. God is on your side, we must surely prevail. No shaken...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by ephi123(f): 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
All he knows how to do is lament till kingdom come. Such an incompetent man. angry

3 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Miles300: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Which war , is anyone above govt ? Since u started the war against corruption has there been any conviction ? Not until one person is convicted then others will sit up ....

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Miles300: 1:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
ephi123:
All he knows how to do is lament till kingdom come. Such an incompetent man. angry
pls open ur booklet to lamentation -2019
Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by ivandragon: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
*edited*
Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Miles300: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
Nobody should give Buhari wailers form , before he brings in recession ..

4 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by totorimi: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Just imagine, in his own eyes he feels he is the best president we ever had O, intead of him to apologise to Nigerians for misleading them and resign honorably he is still there blaming people, cant he just confront the problems and deal with the issue rather than all these blame games and yet he is not doing anything or achieving anything. Just look at how the country has become since he took over power. No practical approach to dealing with these issues. No short, mid or long term plans to deal with these problems just gallivanting up and down and using a shambolic anti corruption war to waste our precious time.

4 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by onatisi(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Another line of excuse and blame game formulated by the notorious Liar Mohammed for the notorious dullard president

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Miles300: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
ivandragon:
this press release is a distraction.

what really is happening to PMB in Morocco?

why was he absent from the programme where he was meant to make a presentation without giving a reason?

what side meeting did he have with Kerry in Morocco that the media team with him in Morocco cannot release from Morocco rather than sending it to Adesina in Nigeria to release...

PMB with his love for pictures did not take pictures with Kerry? that's not the PMB I know...

where is our President?
this is the worst govt in the world , it lacks ethics concerning governance , they pass information and the nxt moment it is denied, alys miss leading the people ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Dare2Try(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
Abeg who has Alibaba phone number, Buhari is now a comedian and I think Alibaba should help buhari career by recruiting him, buhari belongs to the comedy industry and the other room in Daura not presidency villa

3 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by NairaMaster1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
Taaa! America is never with us. Politicians with lies. My President just few days a go America frustrated your efforts to equip the military. Taaaa! Those who are not with us are against us

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Bujumbura(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
DONSMITH123:

forget about loss my brother. Can you boldly answer amen to this..... that your life should be run and govern the way buhari is running nigeria presently.
i know you to be a ZoneB but this one you are acting like a wailer is baffling

3 Likes

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Bujumbura(m): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jocila:

Must U insult our number one citizen ?
comot here. Buhari is a Big Fool

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Traders Lament Over Nigeria Border Closure / Enough Of The Theatrics, Go To Court Amaechi Tells Wike / Buhari Is No Hater Of Women – Adeosun, Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.