Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments (26512 Views)

Obasanjo Is Nigeria’s Father Of Corruption, Sits On Stolen Wealth - Fayose / Tompolo Writes Last Letter To Buhari, Laments Harassment, Intimidation Of Family / Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by winj: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
charmyn5:

Not Idiagbon my dear, den it was Military regime, and now Democracy, u dont just implement tins on ur own, he has to follow d lay down structure (bureaucracy) of which d senates must support. If not, i strongly beliv he wud av delivered. especially in a govt where everyone is fighting for their pockets, it will be difficult for him to deliver almost immediately but sooner he will crack it. In is regime so many corruptible act has been exposed and now we have politely knwn d lapses and d clear reason y wil are suffering. God wil help in his regime and so on

You are misinformed.
Yes, the president can implement things on his own (not everything is done via the NASS), he could for example fight an impartial corruption war but he will not go after members of the inner APC circle and his associates. His daughter just married a man who has a case with the EFCC. His other daughters and relatives are heavily involved with ex Governors and politicians who are corrupt!

He is running a Northern Agenda, and that lack of inclusiveness means he has surrounded himself with mediocre. The country is stuck!!!

He could try and diversify the economy through agriculture and Technology, but he is not educated and knowledgeable enough to understand what those are.

He cannot (for example) compare his effectiveness to that of say a governor like El-Rufai!

Buhari became a general and a president purely on the basis of the stupid1ty of Nigerians! Nothing more!!!

Even more stup1d is the thinking that a god will help, no help has come from there in over 50 years why are you cannon fodders still hoping there is something out there that can help?

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by touchmoney: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
This man wasn't meant to be a leader he was meant to be a destroyer of good tidying,never for once has he preached Nigeria well outside the shores of this country,he only speaks of how Nigeria and Nigerians are corrupt how can any sensible investor wish to invest in Nigeria
Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by pacesetter247(f): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
But Seriously, I think our President needs an upgrade in all ramifications. does he think Nigerians are kids, even kids sef are smarter these days. This "Fighting Corruption" agenda and statement is getting boring because he has been saying it since he became president or is it that there is nothing more to do in Nigeria than to fight corruption. Look at other sectors in Nigeria and let's develop them Mr. President. We can't be on one spot for too long. There is no interview granted to Mr. President that he did not mention war against corruption even when it is uncalled for. Mr President, Nigerians are waiting for you to take us to the next level because your fight against corruption has taken us to little or nowhere at all. Please do the needful.
Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Codes151(m): 5:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
wazobiaN9:

I said it.. you must spew the trash.. the kid you are.
okay!
Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by Annie939(f): 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mr President sir, your problem is old age no one is fighting you. we know u don't have the knowledge, policy ,strength, capacity to rule this great nation all you needed is to become president

1 Like

Re: Corrupt Nigerians Fighting Me With Stolen Wealth, Buhari Laments by othman11(m): 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
Mr Wailer.... how market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun (supplementary Election): Monitoring, Lives Updates and Results / Borno: Soldiers Repel Multiple Boko Haram Attacks, Kill Many, Arrest Bomb Maker / Burial Of Boy Killed During Demolition Of Eke-Ukwu Market In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.