Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,979 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Traveling From Ibadan To Abuja By Air - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling From Ibadan To Abuja By Air (1569 Views)

I Am Traveling From Asaba To Onitsha Today, This Is How Prepared I Am (Photos) / Road Construction In Abuja By Ebeano Supermarket (Photos) / Photos Of The New Aircraft Launched By Air Peace As Nigerian Pilots Make History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling From Ibadan To Abuja By Air by alabijohn: 11:17am On Nov 17, 2016
Good morning great Nairalanders,

Please can anybody inform me about the airfare from Ibadan to Abuja (to and fro)?.

Do they travel everyday and what time?

Thanks for taking your time to provide me with correct answers.
Re: Traveling From Ibadan To Abuja By Air by Dinocarex(m): 11:48am On Nov 17, 2016
alabijohn:
Good morning great Nairalanders,

Please can anybody inform me about the airfare from Ibadan to Abuja (to and fro)?.

Do they travel everyday and what time?

Thanks for taking your time to provide me with correct answers.
There is a airline that travels daily from IB to Abj (return) do you wish to know price of the cheapest or you have an airline n mind??
Re: Traveling From Ibadan To Abuja By Air by alabijohn: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2016
Dinocarex:

There is a airline that travels daily from IB to Abj (return) do you wish to know price of the cheapest or you have an airline n mind??

Please what is the cheapest?
Re: Traveling From Ibadan To Abuja By Air by Dinocarex(m): 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
alabijohn:

Please what is the cheapest?
Arik Airline return ticket is #60,905
Overland Airways, I couldn't find a return ticket but to Abuja is #29,000. Same for flying back . Total is #59,000
Re: Traveling From Ibadan To Abuja By Air by eyems: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2021

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Exchange Rate Of Ghana Cedis To Naira In Nigeria / How To Get Citizenship Of Ghana From Nigeria / 10 Extreme Airports That Flirt With Disaster (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.