Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It (63022 Views)

Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / American Man Caught His Girlfriend In Bed With Another Man,Took Selfie With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:49am On Nov 18, 2016
Smallville10:
yeah am ok... Havent really seen u for sometime, didnt know u reincarnated grin .

Wait a minute succubus ? I don dey fear u o cheesy

Hahahahah... grin

It's bcoz after my ban for 2wks ,in less than 24hrs I was back to jail again for talking to toddler called Judas Iscariot.. He said he can't accept it and feel insulted so he run to his fave mods and cry like a toddler throwing tantrums. grin I hope u know who he is...
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 18, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahahah... grin

It's bcoz after my banned for 2wks ,in less than 24hrs I was back to jail again for talking to toddler called Judas Iscariot.. He said he can't accept it and feel insulted so he run to his fave mods and cry like a toddler throwing tantrums. grin I hope u know who he is...
i understand, i am just back from a ban too... Some people here can make u commit murder if u meet physically... Its not easy to bear sshit...
Btw, i dont know d person
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:18am On Nov 18, 2016
Smallville10:
i understand, i am just back from a ban too... Some people here can make u commit murder if u meet physically... Its not easy to bear sshit...
Btw, i dont know d person

Hahahaaha.. This bcoz romance section is full of kids. They run to d mods if someone slapped them back to back... grin

Hahhaha. U don't know Judeazz? The one making irrelevant noises to keep himself relevant in this section..

Btw, y ur still wide awake?
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 18, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahaaha.. This bcoz romance section is full of kids. They run to d mods if someone slapped them back to back... grin

Hahhaha. U don't know Judeazz? The one making irrelevant noises to keep himself relevant in this section..

Btw, y ur still wide awake?
hahahahahaha. D jude nigga? U beta just leave dat one alone... Its best to just ignore some persons...
Btw, i dont even understand why i'm awake... I hardly sleep these days... Especially when am online, i cant fall asleep
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:37am On Nov 18, 2016
Smallville10:
hahahahahaha. D jude nigga? U beta just leave dat one alone... Its best to just ignore some persons...
Btw, i dont even understand why i'm awake... I hardly sleep these days... Especially when am online, i cant fall asleep

Hahahhahaha, his job is to chase azzes sha & no matter how much u avoid him, he will come to u like a shadow and quote u back to back with full of crap grin

Well, maybe ur naturally nocturnal kind of person.. cheesy
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Nobody: 1:46am On Nov 18, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahahhahaha, his job is to chase azzes sha & no matter how much u avoid him, he will come to u like a shadow and quote u back to back with full of crap grin

Well, maybe ur naturally nocturnal kind of person.. cheesy

just tell d he-goat not to mention u again..

Btw, i believe u are right, i didnt think abt dat before now... I do like being up at night but didnt reason it as nocturnal
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:51am On Nov 18, 2016
Smallville10:
just tell d he-goat not to mention u again..

Btw, i believe u are right, i didnt think abt dat before now... I do like being up at night but didnt reason it as nocturnal

Well, there's nothing being awake the whole night as long u been snoozing the whole day... grin
So how long u been jailed?
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 18, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Well, there's nothing being awake the whole night as long u been snoozing the whole day... grin
So how long u been jailed?
9 days straight
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:03am On Nov 18, 2016
Smallville10:
9 days straight

That's quite short boo... grin I got a month... Now my main still serving behind bars.. grin
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Nobody: 2:09am On Nov 18, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

That's quite short boo... grin I got a month... Now my main still serving behind bars.. grin
Jeez! 30 years... sorry... days...
dats like forever... highest i got was 15 days...

u must have said something really hurtful or maybe dat moderator has got no chill
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:10am On Nov 18, 2016
Smallville10:
Jeez! 30 years... sorry... days...
dats like forever... highest i got was 15 days...

u must have said something really hurtful or maybe dat moderator has got no chill

How a word "mad man " can be hurtful sha? grin
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 18, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

How a word "mad man " can be hurtful sha? grin
MADMAN? That doesnt even deserve a ban na... Dis mods can be very insensitive at times...

I threatened one kid with death and he quickly ran to his daddies to report but luckily i got 8days vacation grin
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Lastking147(m): 6:29am On Nov 18, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

U sef dey Kirikiri grin
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by QueenSuccubus(f): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2016
Lastking147:

U sef dey Kirikiri grin

grin oohh hell yeah.. But it's all ok sha.. I'm still here tho. cheesy
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Senorprinz(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2016
modsRbastard:

you're contradicting yourself man. the Amino Acid found in watermelon is Citrunulline which was coined from a Latin word citrullus meaning watermelon.

Yea, you're right about that too.

Oya collect

Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by Idydarling(f): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
this old olosho were don fucck all sugar daddies and lecturers for uniuyo finish come dey claim virgin.
give me one reason why i should talk back at u, when the curse on ur monicker says it all
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by StupidYorubaFool: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Idydarling:

give me one reason why i should talk back at u, when the curse on ur monicker says it all
my friend ka ke daya....
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by SwagPower: 12:19am On Nov 25, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Baba, wetin you wan carry am do now?? cool
Hehehe.. See question.. Baba u suppose knw na.. grin
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by ArcToyin(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
Swegzfreak:
moral of the story
the moral lesson is to abstain from premarital sex.
Re: How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It by ArcToyin(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
3DCYCLOPS:
knacking gone wrong grin

if you nor knack well you nor go see her again

been hearing so much bout these herbal drinks..even thought of giving it a try

but with this story I jus hia...Na to stick to power Horse...black bullet sure pass eh

Nor won go jail sake of say I won murder punna grin
and go to hell fire too. Abstaining from premarital sex is the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Sex Proposal / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.