Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction (69672 Views)

2 Friends Find Out The Same Man Took Them On A Date To Same Location (Pic/Video) / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by tendingNews: 1:14am On Apr 11, 2019
A young lady has narrated her experience with a man she went out on a date with.

The man didn't ask her the type of drink she wants so as to make an order, rather he ordered for Star beer for himself and star radler for the lady.

He obviously assumed that the lady doesn't take alcohol or shouldn't take alcohol.

Read the lady's story and see what she did....

"So I went out with this guy, Dude asked the waiter to get him one bottle of Star Beer and one Star Radler (Non-alcoholic) for me.

I didn’t even argue, when the drinks were brought, I took the Star Beer, opened it and started drinking.

Till today, Dude hasn’t called me back."

She added:

" Star Radler has a bit of alcohol.

But Please, don’t disrespect me

Do you know what I drink�?"

Some reactions and more photos after the cut..

See more

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/man-takes-lady-out-orders-star-beer-and.html?m=1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by tendingNews: 1:14am On Apr 11, 2019
See more photos and her No bra day Pix Here The girl no send

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by IamD18: 1:30am On Apr 11, 2019
Next thing na to smoke weed before his parents.

No matter how some men are going to praise you for your action, the truth remains that most men don't fancy alcohol drinking ladies.

Keep popping Star beer from joint to joint, time go reach when you go dey order for Nutri-C just to form responsible so that guys will call you after date.

355 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by Kendumazy(m): 1:49am On Apr 11, 2019
Lol. The guy japa! How will you be drinking what am drinking. Two captains can't be in a ship naaw. Give me my respect and take non alcoholic for that time. You can come back when am not there to take your alcoholic one. Just same way, i can't date a lady with flat yansh. You can't be on bed and i turn to see things and I just see yansh as if it's a man that's sleeping beside me. It demoralizes me. I want to turn on bed to see you and see SWEET MOUNTAINS at your back staring at me!

USA Used Samsung s6 edge plus for sale. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/5116583/clean-usa-used-samsung-s6

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by BarrElChapo(m): 1:49am On Apr 11, 2019
Lieoness

2 Likes

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by allytinted: 2:29am On Apr 11, 2019
Those of you forming oral English..until you stop pronouncing God as guard..your prayers will continue to go straight to security men

237 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by ValCon888: 3:15am On Apr 11, 2019
These girls will form fabricated stories just to trend.
Believe this lie at your own peril.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by Apination(m): 3:42am On Apr 11, 2019
Could be an advert gimmick from Star, how many people still dey drink their beer? undecided

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by BillGoldberg: 4:23am On Apr 11, 2019
All these Twitter lies bloggers keep on pushing to trend!! Tufia. Most bloggers are the people behind those fake profiles. Ndi Ara!

24 Likes

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 11, 2019
IamD18:

No matter how some men are going to praise you for your action, the truth remains that most men don't fancy alcohol drinking ladies.

Keep popping Star beer from joint to joint, time go reach when you go dey order for Nutri-C just to form responsible so that guys will call you after date.

Oga you no dey sleep ni?

8 Likes

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by iammo(m): 4:39am On Apr 11, 2019
tongue

Correct girl, her fathers true daughter. That's the guys wahala for not contacting her back.

Imagine marrying her, After getting back from the hard days work, you return home to have a very very cold beer with her specially prepared peppered snail or chicken, you guys seat to discuss the days activity while laughing and sipping cold something and staring at her in a badass bumshot while you guys prepare dinner together in the kitchen

Give me a reason why any man would cheat on such happy woman

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by Johntitus: 4:47am On Apr 11, 2019
ValCon888:
These girls will form fabricated stories just to trend.
Believe this lie at your own peril.

You've said me mind.

3 Likes

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by anochuko01(m): 5:24am On Apr 11, 2019
chioma in the brewery...Omo t'on ge beer!
Slimcase's azama comes to mind lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by OboOlora(f): 5:42am On Apr 11, 2019
A lady taking beer is like a guy taking Malta Guinness with nkwobi, very transgender attitude lol

9 Likes

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by femi4: 5:46am On Apr 11, 2019
Fake story .....If na Igbo girl now, I go agree

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by Stanweezy(m): 6:30am On Apr 11, 2019
This one stomach na brewery
Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by BabbanBura(m): 6:33am On Apr 11, 2019
IamD18:

It's a pity dem girls no dey reason am so. They want u wild and dirty for fun but calm, decent and responsible for keeps, let her that has ears, hear this!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by partnerbizz4: 6:56am On Apr 11, 2019
Girls wey dey down I crate these days

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by DavidEsq(m): 7:02am On Apr 11, 2019
allytinted:
Those of you forming oral English..until you stop pronouncing God as guard..your prayers will continue to go straight to security men
grin cheesy grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by anthonyuncle(m): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2019
y will da guy order a drink for her without asking her what she cares to take

13 Likes

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by phiszo(m): 7:56am On Apr 11, 2019
Star radler is an alcoholic drink. Fake twitter story

1 Like

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by fatymore(f): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2019
Good girl but he obviously wanted a gf not a drinking mate .

the shame is on you..shioro

8 Likes

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by AZeD1(m): 8:26am On Apr 11, 2019
IamD18:

Who ever told you that most men don't fancy alcohol drinking ladies lied to you.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by davibid: 8:27am On Apr 11, 2019

What’s the moral lesson in it

�‍♀️ �‍♂️ smh
Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by midnighter(f): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2019
On one hand what she did was good because she didnt maintain a pretence. It was a restrictive action on the man's part. He should have asked her what she would have liked to drink

She will find the right person for her, who doesnt mind if she takes alcohol. A lot of men are touchy on the subject.. i dont really know why

When did food and drink become segregated along gender lines...?

28 Likes

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 11, 2019
grin
Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by WilliamsChelster(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2019
BarrElChapo:
Lieoness
Na so one girl tell me say she fit finish 4 black bullet. Las las the only one wey she manage take, for her to come fvck again con be whahala. She just pass out like person wey dey coma for 2yrs
Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by Lexusgs430: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2019
Star Radler is alcoholic......
Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2019
IamD18:

2 Likes

Re: Man Took Lady Out, Ordered Star Beer & Star Radler. What She Did & His Reaction by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 11, 2019
Useless Topic

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Couple Trying To Get Pregnant Discover They’ve Been Having Anal Sex / Checkout This Conversation Between A Lady's Ex-Boyfriend & Her New Man (Snapshot / Video Of A Curvy Dwarf Dancing & Twerking In Bikini Shared By Gentle Jack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.