Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story - Literature (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story (41540 Views)

FEIRE - A Romance Story / You First Loved Me (Christian Romance) By Rose Akpabio / "The Love Triangle" - A Short Christian Love Story By Oyekunle Lizzy Oyebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Henrolla(m): 3:28pm On Nov 22, 2016
Olajhidey22:

Thanks pal, am back now!
Sincere apologies for the little break smiley

u kept us waiting bro. but welcome bck anyway.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2016
Henrolla:

u kept us waiting bro. but welcome bck anyway.

So sorry please, hope you're done reading now? wink
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
nice one keep it up, olajhidey22, are u male or female? because i see adresn u as a female

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by projectandpages: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2016
[center]All aspiring writers should contact us for a free publishing and marketing opportunity.

Contact us at Projectandpages@gmail.com or call (234)9036107171 [/center]
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Roseygold(f): 6:57am On Nov 23, 2016
Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 11:00am On Nov 23, 2016
Maiconyoung:
nice one keep it up, olajhidey22, are u male or female? because i see adresn u as a female

I'm not the writer of the story, i helped share her story as indicated from the start of the storysmiley
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 11:02am On Nov 23, 2016
Roseygold:
Thank you so much

You're welcome smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by lindalee(f): 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2016
Well! I just want to critique the story a little hoping you won't take it in bad light... The story in itself is a very interesting one, however they were times were the story didn't flow properly, it kinda made it difficult to read. It's a very interesting piece and its content is rich in wisdom for marriages.... I got a lot!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by frostylook: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2016
Wow. It's beautiful. Day by day, we are bombarded with news of failed and broken marriages. But this piece encourages faith in God that creates beautiful and enduring homes. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Amicable24: 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2016
Olajhidey22:

Hope you were later convinced its worth your time...I appreciate really smiley
You really tried.. An interesting piece.. It was long but thank God I read as much as I could till the end..
I pray God Almighty helps us all in choosing the right partner that we will love and grow old with, someone who will be our best friend forever, someone who we will be happy living with for the rest of our lives and above all, someone who is God's will for us.. Amen kiss

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 9:21am On Nov 24, 2016
lindalee:
Well! I just want to critique the story a little hoping you won't take it in bad light... The story in itself is a very interesting one, however they were times were the story didn't flow properly, it kinda made it difficult to read. It's a very interesting piece and its content is rich in wisdom for marriages.... I got a lot!!!

Thanks dearie... Its highly appreciated smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 9:23am On Nov 24, 2016
frostylook:
Wow. It's beautiful. Day by day, we are bombarded with news of failed and broken marriages. But this piece encourages faith in God that creates beautiful and enduring homes. Nice one.

Laughs!
Am glad a difference was made...
Thanks for your time dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2016
Amicable24:

You really tried.. An interesting piece.. It was long but thank God I read as much as I could till the end..
I pray God Almighty helps us all in choosing the right partner that we will love and grow old with, someone who will be our best friend forever, someone who we will be happy living with for the rest of our lives and above all, someone who is God's will for us.. Amen kiss

Amen! I really appreciate your time and patience all along smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by davidoni14(m): 9:42am On Nov 24, 2016
oh! What a wonderfull and enriching Corpus.God bless the brains behind this. smiley . smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by MhizSuccess(f): 10:11am On Nov 24, 2016
Nyc story
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2016
davidoni14:
oh! What a wonderfull and enriching Corpus.God bless the brains behind this. smiley . smiley

I'll say a BIG AMEN to that smiley
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 1:52pm On Nov 24, 2016
MhizSuccess:
Nyc story

Thanks for your time smiley smiley
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by joanee20(f): 9:10am On Nov 25, 2016
Really good story..just like the ones before this, you try

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 10:16am On Nov 25, 2016
joanee20:
Really good story..just like the ones before this, you try

Am glad you enjoyed this smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Hollancei(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
[b][/b][/color][color=#006600]Nice story so far

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Emmiasky(m): 11:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Abeg,wey next episode? The suspense is much

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by amjou: 12:39am On Nov 27, 2016
Op
You just blessed my soul.
Am so going to join the traffic on that blog (gospel breed).
Thanks
Time to restart with my Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2016
Emmiasky:
Abeg,wey next episode?
The suspense is much

We're done with the story already.... Probably you load previous links or check here >>> http://gospelbreed.com/2016/10/where-is-the-guy-i-married-episode-1/
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2016
amjou:
Op You just blessed my soul. Am so going to join the traffic on that blog (gospel breed). Thanks Time to restart with my Jesus
You're most welcome on board sir smiley smiley
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2016
Hollancei:
[b][/b][/color][color=#006600]Nice story so far

Thanks smiley
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Caylia(f): 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
Wow nice story dear. May God continue to inspire u nd d writer

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
Caylia:
Wow nice story dear. May God continue to inspire u nd d writer

Amen... Thanks for your time and prayer, God bless smiley
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by queenitee(f): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2016
How I love this story.But I must say I'm a little sad,you actually posted a new story without inviting me.And I was looking forward to your story.
I love it..God bless you @olajhidey22

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 5:39pm On Nov 28, 2016
queenitee:
How I love this story.But I must say I'm a little sad,you actually posted a new story without inviting me.And I was looking forward to your story.
I love it..God bless you @olajhidey22

Aww!!! You don't mean it...
Sincere apologies please....
Glad you enjoyed it, promise to give you a mention other subsequent stories smiley
Stay blessed! smiley smiley
Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by queenDD(f): 11:00pm On Nov 28, 2016
Beautiful ending, and as always your stories are full of lessons. For sure prayer is a necessity in marriage. Thanks Olajhidey.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by Olajhidey22(m): 10:22am On Nov 29, 2016
queenDD:
Beautiful ending, and as always your stories are full of lessons. For sure prayer is a necessity in marriage. Thanks Olajhidey.

Am glad you learnt from this... Thanks for your time dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Guy I Married?....... A Short Christian Romance Story by KingNom(m): 3:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
cheesy@Olajhidey22: Thank You so much for the mention and the story. The writer was my senior in Believers LoveWorld A.B.U, Zaria. Very inspiring lady, Sis Lizzy.
There was a time she gave me a life saving counsel (unknown to her).
Thank You once again and Thank You to Sis. Lizzy too !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Line In Between: An Interracial Christian Romance. / The Madam At The Top / The Preacher's Son III: Diary Of A Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.