Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,250 members, 7,842,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders (5297 Views)

Tribes Whose Women Are Feared By Men / School Children Feared Dead As School Bus Catches Fire In Abuja / Is It Better To Be Feared Than To Be Loved Or Vice Vice-versa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Masonic(m): 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
QueenthDee:
wasn't snooping tho... don't feel too important!

Okay.....

Came across the thread,read it and I felt pity for you. Now I understand you better. You shouldn't have been rude the other day, it irked me big time.

NoW that's the soft part of me typing.. I hope I won't regret this .

Diddyydiva smiley
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by CplusJason: 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Lawlahdey:
What if i don't have torch now embarassed
Then you'll definately get flagellated thoroughly leaving you in a pang. Just keep your distance or better still, efface yourself completely.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by CplusJason: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
Masonic:

Its Masonic_ now, bruh..
They ought to be afraid, Jay. grin Not every two dozens come complete with niggaz like you. cool
Odogwu, greetings bruh, how do you do?
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Masonic(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
CplusJason:
Odogwu, greetings bruh, how do you do?

Im in high spirits boss, I'm currently having my nightly fix of Ed Sheeran's tunes.

How your side baba?
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by dharay99: 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by CplusJason: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
Masonic:

Im in high spirits boss, I'm currently having my nightly fix of Ed Sheeran's tunes.

How your side baba?
Cool bruh, on a "kush mode" cool
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Masonic(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
CplusJason:
Cool bruh, on a "kush mode" cool

Hehehe.. Mary Jane is a cold hearted bïtch, bruh. Take it easy..
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by CplusJason: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Masonic:

Hehehe.. Mary Jane is a cold hearted bïtch, bruh. Take it easy..
No problem Odogwo! Though, i will like to use a metal chain and fasten it around the biitch ankles to restrict movement. cool
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Masonic(m): 9:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
CplusJason:
No problem Odogwo! Though, i will like to use a metal chain and fasten it around the biitch ankles to restrict movement. cool

As far as you don't hurt yourself, carry on.
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by CplusJason: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Masonic:

As far as you don't hurt yourself, carry on.
Lol, i don't do that bruh
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Masonic(m): 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
CplusJason:
Lol, i don't do that bruh

Enjoy your evening then smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 19, 2016
Masonic:

Diddyy diva smiley
Hi smiley
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Masonic(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2016
QueenthDee:
Hi smiley

Good morning barbie smiley

I hope your night was fab?
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Masonic:

Good morning barbie smiley

I hope your night was fab?
My night was splendid.....

Yours?
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Masonic(m): 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenthDee:
My night was splendid.....

Yours?

Mine was fiery grin

You Know who this is, I guess?
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Masonic:

Mine was fiery grin

You Know who this is, I guess?
I don't smiley
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Masonic(m): 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenthDee:
I don't smiley

I'm Frank Edoho from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire! grin

Nah... Its just Synzu tongue
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Masonic:

I'm Frank Edoho from Who Wants To Be A Millionaire! grin

Nah... Its just tongue
Hi. smiley

Why the change of moniker?
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Masonic(m): 8:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenthDee:
Hi. smiley

Why the change of moniker?

The mods won't let me be an outlaw in peace.

I see you changed yours too. Same reason?
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Masonic:

The mods won't let me be an outlaw in peace.

I see you changed yours too. Same reason?
Got a week ban but will be released tomorrow smiley

I will suggest you edit your post.... Seems you and mods are like cat and rat cheesy
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Masonic(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenthDee:
Got a week ban but will be released tomorrow smiley

I will suggest you edit your post.... Seems you and mods are like cat and rat cheesy
LOL. No doubt about the way mynd feels about me. Synzu got 8 straight months to that effect. cool

I honestly don't give a Bleep, mami. Bans don't deter me. You should know by now wink

Anyway.... I wanna run something private by you. Does your pm work?
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Masonic:

LOL. No doubt about the way mynd feels about me. Synzu got 8 straight months to that effect. cool

I honestly don't give a Bleep, mami. Bans don't deter me. You should know by now wink

Anyway.... I wanna run something private by you. Does your pm work?
Well you will get tired of opening new email accounts very soon cheesy

Yes it does smiley
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Masonic(m): 9:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
QueenthDee:
Well you will get tired of opening new email accounts very soon cheesy

Yes it does smiley

Lol. Can't wait for that day! grin

Whisper wink
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2016
Masonic:

Whisper wink
cough cheesy
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
Masonic:

Whisper wink
Stay off trouble masonic smiley

Done!
Re: Official List Of Most Feared Nairalanders by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2023

Sorry ...I just cannot be bothered right now
wetin dey sup for hear and why cant I see your profile?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Close To Commiting Adultery: Please Help / Hunger — No Money for Food [Picture] / Actress Destiny Etiko Shutdown Social Media With These Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.