Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,967 members, 7,814,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

PHOTO: MMM Nigeria Customized Shirts To Go Into Circulation - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / PHOTO: MMM Nigeria Customized Shirts To Go Into Circulation (2030 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: MMM Nigeria Customized Shirts To Go Into Circulation by harbdulrasaq88(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2016
MMM participants are currently mounting serious campaign exercises to lure more vulnerable Nigerians to the Ponzi Scheme which has crashed in several countries.

One of the promoters of the pyramid scheme has released branded shirts to be given as freebies to participants ready to go public about their success stories with hard evidences of financial gains.

MMM which has been condemned by the Central Bank of Nigeria promises a 30 percent return on investment made by members in simply 30 days.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/photo-mmm-nigeria-customized-shirts-to.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTO: MMM Nigeria Customized Shirts To Go Into Circulation by yemmybx(m): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
have not seen one
Re: PHOTO: MMM Nigeria Customized Shirts To Go Into Circulation by dunkem21(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wahala cheesy
Re: PHOTO: MMM Nigeria Customized Shirts To Go Into Circulation by ever811(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
national Assembly.... make I close my mouth...

Re: PHOTO: MMM Nigeria Customized Shirts To Go Into Circulation by MissSlimbody(f): 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2016
...Saw it on my church secretary last week.
Even my mama don join MMM embarassedembarassed
Re: PHOTO: MMM Nigeria Customized Shirts To Go Into Circulation by Ahmeduana(m): 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
MissSlimbody:
...Saw it on my church secretary last week.
Even my mama don join MMM embarassedembarassed
MAY GOD NOT LET the story that touch the heart BE YOUR POTION.
Re: PHOTO: MMM Nigeria Customized Shirts To Go Into Circulation by MissSlimbody(f): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ahmeduana:

MAY GOD NOT LET the story that touch the heart BE YOUR POTION.
Amen...but how will it be my portion na?
Re: PHOTO: MMM Nigeria Customized Shirts To Go Into Circulation by Ahmeduana(m): 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
MissSlimbody:

Amen...but how will it be my portion na?
I DIDN'T SAY IT WILL BE YOUR POTION. just be careful of anything that is "TOO" good, they always end in DISASTER. google search "BENARD MADORF"
Re: PHOTO: MMM Nigeria Customized Shirts To Go Into Circulation by TomorrowToday: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
The will of the people is unstoppable.

It is riskier being under this buhari government than participating in MMM.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: MMM Nigeria Customized Shirts To Go Into Circulation by MissSlimbody(f): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ahmeduana:

I DIDN'T SAY IT WILL BE YOUR POTION. just be careful of anything that is "TOO" good, they always end in DISASTER. google search "BENARD MADORF"
I don't have any business with MMM, that's why I asked.
Re: PHOTO: MMM Nigeria Customized Shirts To Go Into Circulation by Ahmeduana(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2016
MissSlimbody:
I don't have any business with MMM, that's why I asked.
BUT A PERSON YOU KNOW DO?
Re: PHOTO: MMM Nigeria Customized Shirts To Go Into Circulation by nwasinachi(f): 9:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
What do u expect? guy, people are hungry and jobless ,so mmm became the only viable option
Re: PHOTO: MMM Nigeria Customized Shirts To Go Into Circulation by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 18, 2016
nwasinachi:
What do u expect? guy, people are hungry and jobless ,so mmm became the only viable option
And your blank profile pinshure nko?
Re: PHOTO: MMM Nigeria Customized Shirts To Go Into Circulation by Moblord(m): 12:31am On Nov 18, 2016
I need that T-shirt o
Re: PHOTO: MMM Nigeria Customized Shirts To Go Into Circulation by Gbengageorge: 6:51am On Nov 18, 2016
Me sef need that tshirt. Walahi. Mavros loading men!!!!!
Re: PHOTO: MMM Nigeria Customized Shirts To Go Into Circulation by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 18, 2016
Lol.

The news on my signature is better than a T shirt News.

(1) (Reply)

Investment That Had, Is And Will Never Go Wrong No Matter How Bad / Enercon Is Paying Massively / Is Dagote Going To Offer An IPO On Obajana Cement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.