Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Why Is She Doing This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is She Doing This (3179 Views)

Was She Doing Rituals When She Slept With Me? / +18: Look At What She's Doing To Me — Should I Get Her Pregnant? [Picture] / Only You Can Make Me Cum:Lady Grabs Plantain,See What She's Doing With It (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is She Doing This by just4dfunboys: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2019
So I and this woman have been together for a long time but we are not dating o..
I dey dress in my own way sha but she wants me to dress more than her auditor in her place of work.
She has offered to accompany me to buy clothes that she finds appealing to her.
Actually yesterday we went out to a shop and she chose some shirts .

Am I giving her too many chance.
Re: Why Is She Doing This by pharrell8(m): 11:31am On Sep 19, 2019
Probably she wans u to look good.
Re: Why Is She Doing This by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 19, 2019
Together for long and not dating? Weird

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She Doing This by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:48am On Sep 19, 2019
What's this pls, don't even know where this talk is heading to self....

Mtcheeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is She Doing This by 2dice01: 11:55am On Sep 19, 2019
friends with Benefit
Re: Why Is She Doing This by Prognose: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
It's normal.

It shows she cares about your appearance.

She wants others to know you are hers and she wants to be proud of you when her friends see you.

It's a good thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Is She Doing This by oneman2k7: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2019
She don they date u for her mind, better redefine what d relationship is all about
Re: Why Is She Doing This by Lonelypacifist6: 12:57pm On Sep 19, 2019
You can see but you're blind.
Re: Why Is She Doing This by TerryMcGinis(m): 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2019
just4dfunboys:
So I and this woman have been together for a long time but we are not dating o..
I dey dress in my own way sha but she wants me to dress more than her auditor in her place of work.
She has offered to accompany me to buy clothes that she finds appealing to her.
Actually yesterday we went out to a shop and she chose some shirts .

Am I giving her too many chance.
Don't worry, she will take charge of how you use your atm card real soon. angry sad
Re: Why Is She Doing This by Savvywriteprene(f): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
'We are together but not dating', please explain this.

For her to care about what you put on and how you put it on, her emotions are involved.

Please, define this togetherness you both have, to avoid issues in the future.

Please, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, men and women; always define any relationship you find yourself in. It cannot be over-emphasized. You need to be on the same page regarding your emotions, friendships, partnerships, relationships to avoid unpleasant stories.
Re: Why Is She Doing This by just4dfunboys: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2019
Savvywriteprene:
'We are together but not dating', please explain this.

For her to care about what you put on and how you put it on, her emotions are involved.

Please, define this togetherness you both have, to avoid issues in the future.

Please, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, men and women; always define any relationship you find yourself in. It cannot be over-emphasized. You need to be on the same page regarding your emotions, friendships, partnerships, relationships to avoid unpleasant stories.

Yes, her emotions may be involved but she may be hiding it or better still she doesn't have any emotions for me.

Quite unfortunate but if she have anything for me, she won't be telling me about other guys hitting her and seeking my opinion about dating them.

In fact, she almost went mad on a guy, she changes her way of dressing to look sexier and all and would come back to tell me everything about what they did except the sex, she never admits that they have done it.

What I see in her character is that of 19yrs old girls who would want you to pursue them, make them your top priority and spend heavily on them.

I also notice that she seek my opinions on anything she does so that when something goes wrong she would say "I did this or that because of you asked me to"

On choosing to select the clothes I wear I believe she wants to say she is the one brushing me up.

I am spending heavily online and my schooling (HND) so I have not really considered clothing my top priority now but not that I dress shabbily. The little I am is distributed to things that will impact me positively in the future.

I don't think she have anything for me. She always love me to be around her and we talk all those naughty talks you know. She reveal so many secrets she said she hasn't done to anyone(how do I know)

However, we have been really close for up to 3years now and no kiss. If I touch her bre**st or waist she frowns.

So I believe she has already defined the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is She Doing This by Nooneonline(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2019
U are in good hands and u are complaining

Re: Why Is She Doing This by rex444(m): 6:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
Just let it flow, whatever comes out of it just cherish it and move on however it gets
Re: Why Is She Doing This by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Idk how to answer your question b|c Idk what you two are.

just4dfunboys:
Re: Why Is She Doing This by just4dfunboys: 10:54pm On Sep 19, 2019
theButterfly:
Idk how to answer your question b|c Idk what you two are.

Me sef confuse o.

The funniest thing is that she is jealous of me and her co tenant getting along very well.
She have already told her co tenant that a reverend father have wedded us. Just imagine.

Well, her co tenant is on my mind right now.

Will she turn the mind of her co tenant away from me?
Re: Why Is She Doing This by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
She is keeping you for the future after dating other guys she will get time to let you know she always loved you and will like to be called your wife.

She has some feelings for you ignore the nonchalant attitude towards anything relationship with you.

She is jealous of getting close to your neighbor, try to date other girls and watch her reaction.
Re: Why Is She Doing This by just4dfunboys: 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Ucheosefoh:
She is keeping you for the future after dating other guys she will get time to let you know she always loved you and will like to be called your wife.

She has some feelings for you ignore the nonchalant attitude towards anything relationship with you.

She is jealous of getting close to your neighbor, try to date other girls and watch her reaction.

I noticed this today at the bold words. I was with her for some hours in her house..
She was telling me about her movement yesterday and all that, her neighbor wasn't around.
Few minutes later she went out and hid my shoes, came inside and told me what she has done.
When I inquire why she did that, she said she did that so in case her neighbor comes she won't call me out.
I replied her I won't wait her to me out that I am going to meet her myself. She said no I shouldn't that she loves me. Ahhh She just told me the only she loves right now is Charles. So I reminded her. She told that love is different, I dey confuse.
Her neighbor don dey feel guilty now and I am planning to cut the ties.
Life is not easy as people think.
Re: Why Is She Doing This by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
just4dfunboys:

I noticed this today at the bold words. I was with her for some hours in her house..
She was telling me about her movement yesterday and all that, her neighbor wasn't around.
Few minutes later she went out and hid my shoes, came inside and told me what she has done.
When I inquire why she did that, she said she did that so in case her neighbor comes she won't call me out.
I replied her I won't wait her to me out that I am going to meet her myself. She said no I shouldn't that she loves me. Ahhh She just told me the only she loves right now is Charles. So I reminded her. She told that love is different, I dey confuse.
Her neighbor don dey feel guilty now and I am planning to cut the ties.
Life is not easy as people think.
Don't be confused, temporary cut ties with her.
If she complain tell her you are working towards a new relationship and her closeness is undermining your efforts.
That the girls are rejecting you because they think she is your girlfriend.
Sit back and watch her reaction then define your friendship with her on your own conditions.
Re: Why Is She Doing This by just4dfunboys: 8:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
Ucheosefoh:

Don't be confused, temporary cut ties with her.
If she complain tell her you are working towards a new relationship and her closeness is undermining your efforts.
That the girls are rejecting you because they think she is your girlfriend.
Sit back and watch her reaction then define your friendship with her on your own conditions.

Great tips
Re: Why Is She Doing This by nelklyn(m): 8:42pm On Sep 21, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Together for long and not dating? Weird
FWB

(1) (Reply)

I Too Like Woman, Me I No Dey Gboran / Should I Beg Her Because I Can't Stop Thinking About Her / Looking For A Cute,christian Guy From Okene,kogi State:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.