Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,533 members, 7,850,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:42 AM

Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song (3091 Views)

What Should I Do In This Situation With A Lady? / If You Find Yourself In This Situation With Your Girlfriend, What Would Do? / Politician Caught In A Compromising Situation With A LADY (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
jashar:

O di egwu.
Hehehe
whenever i see your mention, my spine is electrified with emotional current, i will never look at anyone the way i look at you, my soul is at home when i see you , you are the one and only wink
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by jashar(f): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
whenever i see your mention, my spine is electrified with emotional current, i will never look at anyone the way i look at you, my soul is at home when i see you , you are the one and only wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by larabae13(f): 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2016
royalvalentine19:
na you go tire oo.
lolz....oya na
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Merryglad(f): 11:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wrecking ball by Miley Cyrus
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 17, 2016
larabae13:
lolz....oya na

Well, you say am crazy, but you dont think i know what you've done. But when you call me baby , i know am not the only one.

Sam smith
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
Merryglad:
Wrecking ball by Miley Cyrus
so he came in like a wrecking ball, or you went into him like a wrecking ball. Which ? cheesy
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
jashar:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

giving me joy like fried rice on Christmas day, the person that defined the term beauty wasnt talking about you wink you are much more than that , you are an image of perfection, a cheat of nature wink
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by buffalowings: 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
I need my girl

The national
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by jashar(f): 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
giving me joy like fried rice on Christmas day, the person that defined the term beauty wasnt talking about you wink you are much more than that , you are an image of perfection, a cheat of nature wink

Chi m ooo... embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm bluches.... cheesy
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by yomadepraze(m): 11:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
Ever since i left u Av bin 2 hell nd am bk Now my baby i I wanna gv u al my body nd soul Infact i want 2 gv u D keys to al dt av got Grl u my star U're my rainbow ........ 2baba rainbow

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
yomadepraze:
Ever since i left u
Av bin 2 hell nd am bk
Now my baby i
I wanna gv u al my body nd soul
Infact i want 2 gv u
D keys to al dt av got
Grl u my star
U're my rainbow
........ 2baba rainbow
I dey feel your flow my nigga

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by larabae13(f): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
royalvalentine19:

Well, you say am crazy, but you dont think i know what you've done. But when you call me baby , i know am not the only one.

Sam smith
love has got you in space,I won't let go with you, got u shackled in my embrace, I'm latching onto u
Sam smith-latch
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
jashar:

Chi m ooo... embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'm bluches.... cheesy
your joy is my purpose wink , you bother me mentally like a dangerous blessing, my toes curl when i say your name jashar my own genie
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by buffalowings: 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2016
Fernandowski:
for everybody -juicy J ft Wiz Khalifa and r. city[Verse 2 - Wiz Khalifa:]
Man, I fell in love with a stripper

Funny thing is I fell back out of love quicker

They don't pay attention to love anyway

They only concerned with what the haters say

Bottles be turnin these girls into thots

Instagram turnin these wifes into hoes

No real life they just readin the comments

Mess with a real one and get you exposed

I had a time when my mine was caught up

My niggas was lookin like what is he on

My family was too scared to talk to a nigga

Ain't comin back now the case just got closed

She do what she told

Sharin is carin that pussy ain't gold

Sorry you ain't in control

You all about that money, thats shit that I throw

Just make sure you clean off that pole

They turn on the TV and get on the gram

And say that's relationship goals

Trust me don't save em' anything goes with...

Words of wisdom right there
My peeps in sexuality sec will understand.
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
We don't fvck anymore, we don't fvck anymore, we don't fvck anymore like we used to do undecided Charlie puth ft Selena gomez(cover by sylvalord) undecided
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2016
buffalowings:

Words of wisdom right there My peeps in sexuality sec will understand.
I do my bruva.. I do!

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
larabae13:
love has got you in space,I won't let go with you, got u shackled in my embrace, I'm latching onto u
Sam smith-latch
Hmmm, if you latching onto me.

Baby you should gimme some more ai
Baby you should gimme some more

You got me saying
Ai ai aii baby you should gimme some more

Ice prince -

(Latch , nice song btw, great taste.)
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
sylvalord:
We don't fvck anymore, we don't fvck anymore, we don't fvck anymore like we used to do undecided Charlie puth ft Selena gomez(cover by sylvalord) undecided
grin na to sue you remain grin
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Ekhoragbon(m): 11:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
I no dey ft sleep, if i no sleep with you, ahn oh hu oh
If i give you belle i go still dey with you, oh hu oh
The way you dey waka baby na siri serenren
Dey do me like tini tanana
Want to dey give you the gbrogbotigbogbo
Me i go dey jogodo, (jogodo)

orezi -call the police

1 Like

Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by larabae13(f): 11:37pm On Nov 17, 2016
royalvalentine19:

Hmmm, if you latching onto me.

You got me saying
Ai ai aii baby you should gimme some more

Ice prince -

(Latching , nice song btw, great taste.)
if you gave me a chance I'll take it
Itz a shot in da dark but I'll make it
When I am with you derez no place I'd rather be.

Clean bandits ft jess glynne (rather be)
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
royalvalentine19:
grin na to sue you remain grin
grin Haba!! Can't a nigga cover songs in peace again? grin
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
larabae13:
if you gave me a chance I'll take it Itz a shot in da dark but I'll make it When I am with you derez no place I'd rather be.
Clean bandits ft jess glynne (rather be)
Would you let me see beneath your beautiful? Would you let me see beneath your perfect? Take it off now, girl, take it off now, girl 'Cause I wanna see inside Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight, oh, oh, oh, tonight? See beneath your beautiful, oh, tonight.
Labrinth Your Beautiful (feat. Emeli Sandé)
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2016
sylvalord:
grin Haba!! Can't a nigga cover songs in peace again? grin
nice cover
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 18, 2016
royalvalentine19:
nice cover
Thank you jawe my broda grin
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by larabae13(f): 12:06am On Nov 18, 2016
royalvalentine19:

Would you let me see beneath your beautiful?
Would you let me see beneath your perfect?
Take it off now, girl, take it off now, girl
'Cause I wanna see inside
Would you let me see beneath your beautiful tonight, oh, oh, oh, tonight?
See beneath your beautiful, oh, tonight.

Labrinth Your Beautiful (feat. Emeli Sandé)
tonight,
I'm all over you, tonight
Gimme everything tonight,
For all we knw, we might nt get tomorrow
Let's do it tonight!

Tonight (neyo ft pitbull)
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 18, 2016
To know you
Is to love you
You're everywhere I go
And everybody knows
To love you
Is to be part of you
I paid for you with my tears
And swallowed my pride.....
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 18, 2016
larabae13:
tonight, I'm all over you, tonight Gimme everything tonight, For all we knw, we might nt get tomorrow Let's do it tonight!
Tonight (neyo ft pitbull)
What do you mean oh oh oh oh When you nod your head yes at you wanna say no What do you mean? When you don't want me to move but you telling me to go
What do you mean?
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by larabae13(f): 12:22am On Nov 18, 2016
royalvalentine19:

What do you mean oh oh oh oh
When you nod your head yes at you wanna say no
What do you mean?
When you don't want me to move but you telling me to go

What do you mean?
this is the rhythm of the night, o night, o yea
The rhythm of our life

Bastile (rhythm of the night)
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 18, 2016
larabae13:
this is the rhythm of the night, o night, o yea
The rhythm of our life

Bastile (rhythm of the night)
i surrender,
i surrender,
i don tire mehn, i don tire jare
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by larabae13(f): 12:37am On Nov 18, 2016
royalvalentine19:
i surrender,
i surrender,
i don tire mehn, i don tire jare

don't be so hard on yourself no
Try to 4give, try to let go
Everyone trips, everyone falls
So don't so hard on ursef noo

Jess glynne (don't be so hard on yourself)
Re: Describe Your Love Situation With A chorus from a song by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 18, 2016
hey i just met you and this is crazy, so here is my number 08125757194. So call me maybe,

Good night, i guess you won again grin
larabae13:
don't be so hard on yourself no
Try to 4give, try to let go
Everyone trips, everyone falls
So don't so hard on ursef noo

Jess glynne (don't be so hard on yourself)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse / Nigerian Man Marries Older Oyinbo Woman. And This Has Got People Talking. Photos / HML Lalasticlala (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.