Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl (4421 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2016
1.How to know if your girlfriend is Ugly

Sometimes we don’t actually realize where our girls fall on the blasted-in-the-face scale. If you answer yes to most of these, then you, sir, are dating a true beast.

Have you ever taken her to a professional dog show, and even though she was sitting in the stands with you she somehow won “Best in Show”?
If you pressed her face into raw dough, would you have the perfect mold to make gorilla biscuits?
Have you ever gone to the park with her and gotten a ticket because she wasn’t on a leash?
Does she frequently get into scuffles with the local animal control?
If she gets sick, do you take her to a doctor or a veterinarian?

ugly girls will forever disgrace you, people will look down on your gf no matter how nice or sweet she is, dont be fooled, they might not do it in your front but they will surely do it in your back.

http://brobible.com/life/article/dating-an-ugly-chick/
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Abso1uteZero(m): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
2. ugly kids
ugly women no matter how handsome the man might be will always produce ugly children, pig will never give birth to a cute puppy forget that dream and they can get pregnant easily like village goats, pray ooooo, do fasting , no hope ugly is ugly and it will forever be ugly, they have ugliness in their dna, its written there
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
Abso1uteZero:
Say no to worwor girls! protect your future! --mr ibu
we will kick them out of this forum
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Abso1uteZero(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
we will kick them out of this forum
#mnga cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by pennytrate: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2016
K
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by herzernn: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2016

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 17, 2016
3. future relationships, if you date an ugly girl, forget it no fine girl wll ever date you, never, once she sees or hears that you were inside the zoo before , no hope for you, no fine girl wants a guy that dated an ugly girl before, spits , its disgraceful to their rep, dont start what will destroy ur future
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2016
Abso1uteZero:
#mnga cheesy
them done run cheesy
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Blakjewelry(m): 10:15pm On Nov 17, 2016
If nobody marry them then who you want make come marry them na
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
4. When The Two Of You Go Out, She Is Always A Head-Turner.

No matter where you go, is your girlfriend constantly stopped and mistaken for any of the following celebrities?

bull mastif
Sloth from The Goonies
African antelope
A Somali Pirate
babboon

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Julietcutie(f): 10:18pm On Nov 17, 2016
hmm ugly or not everyone has their own personal person that would love them for who they are
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2016
5. Sometimes She’ll Wanna Have Sex With The Lights On.

Having sex with an ugly chick while the lights are on is like forcing your boner to compete on an episode of Fear Factor, complete with obstacles that automatically make your dick flaccid. For example:

Her mustache and chin hairs tickle when she blows you.
Her extra pounds she’s crushing you with can make the room feel hotter than Hell in July.
The noises she makes during sex are not sounds women should make…they’re more like a train whistle or a tug boat’s fog horn.
Because you left the window open during sex, the neighbors have called the cops on you 4 times for attempted bestialit
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
She’s Loyal…Too Loyal.

You gotta keep in mind that the Moon has seen more male landings than her puna . Loyalty runs deep in an ugly girl’s blood, partially because of her family’s long standing history as police dogs. None of the following statements will shake her loyalty for even a millisecond:

I’m sorry baby, I’m dying.
I am going to the Moon and it’s a one way ticket.
I have decided to take up crime fighting, so my nights will no longer be free.
I’m going blind and deaf at the same time.
I’m the devil sent here to collect souls.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2016
Blakjewelry:
If nobody marry them then who you want make come marry them na
how i wan know , for your own good, run away from them
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
Julietcutie:
hmm ugly or not everyone has their own personal person that would love them for who they are
make i hear word eee, ugly is ugly there is nothing like someone prefer , the guy just dey use the girl hold body

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Julietcutie(f): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
make i hear word eee, ugly is ugly there is nothing like someone prefer , the guy just dey use the girl hold body
ok
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:

The noises she makes during sex are not sounds women should make…they’re more like a train whistle or a tug boat’s fog horn.
Because you left the window open during sex, the neighbors have called the cops on you 4 times for attempted bestiality
mackBrooklyn come read this statement cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by LordZero(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2016
hilarious post.. number 4 n 5 got me rotfl..

3 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
Will modify tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 17, 2016
cheesy number 5

1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by MackBrooklyn: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
mackBroo.klyn come read this statement cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cheesy grin

Lol, you don madt finally ah swear cheesy grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, you don madt finally ah swear cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
she go dey shout ye ye ye ye i am dead ooooo, my daddy ye ye ye

ugly girls spits angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
LordZero:
hilarious post.. number 4 n 5 got me rotfl..
cheesy cheesy cheesy when i read it, i wanted to faint
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 17, 2016
One thing you can't take from us tho, the cutest guys. We got them on our finger tips

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:
One thing you can't take from us tho, the cutest guys. We got them on our finger tips
read your post cheesy

open your profile [size=20pt] spits [/size]
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
.....Sigh...

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
[size=20pt] there is nothing good about ugly girls and they are blessed with ugly attitudes too, to help the blind [/size]

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
read your post cheesy

open your profile [size=20pt] spits [/size]
Teach me how to take offence. I'm really bad with that.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Teach me how to take offence. I'm really bad with that.
i am not incharge of the zoo, i dont speak to the animals sad
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by opethom(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
No body is beautiful or ugly, one man's meat is another man poison
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Should Never Date An Ugly Girl by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Kingjude1:
2. ugly kids
ugly women no matter how handsome the man might be will always produce ugly children, pig will never give birth to a cute puppy forget that dream and they can get pregnant easily like village goats, pray ooooo, do fasting , no hope ugly is ugly and it will forever be ugly, they have ugliness in their dna, its written there
I once dated a lady for 2 years,she never agreed to take a pics with me...she said she was ugly but I didn't see her as one..she was all those kinda Benue black beauty...the Marrer tire me den sha cos I cudnt comprehend and all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Rita Dominic Shows Unclad Breast (photo) / Nairaland Men : Has Sending A Lady Your Dick Picture Ever Worked For You ? / See The Banana I Bought #150. How Much Will This Banana Cost In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.