Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,948 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Guys.. Beautiful Or Endowed?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys.. Beautiful Or Endowed?? (3854 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / East Asia Woman Wear Traditional Clothes, Beautiful Or Not In Nairalander's Eye? / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Guys.. Beautiful Or Endowed?? by gemale(m): 2:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
Masikay:
So my cousin and I had a discussion tonight. He was complaining about girls. Asin, seriously complaining. He said beautiful girls were never endowed, and endowed girls were never beautiful. And if one was lucky enough to find a beautiful and endowed girl, chances are, she has got a terrible character.

So I was wondering. Is his theory correct? And if yes, would you rather go out with a beautiful or endowed girl?
Neither I'd rather go out wt a girl wt a gud sense of humor & who doesn't form.
Re: Guys.. Beautiful Or Endowed?? by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 29, 2016
The question is :between beauty n endowment.....mhenn! she gats get as$ oo abeg.. even if she fine small i will pick her over a beauty queen with no as$. So i pick endowment grin
Re: Guys.. Beautiful Or Endowed?? by SafeDavid(m): 2:49am On Dec 29, 2016
Kentura:
I'd go out with the presentable one... not the one that will shame me in public!

the beautiful one should be the one

Just like Zehner did to me 3 years ago after meeting a cousin of mine, whose dad is a billionaire.

All she wanted was his friends contact.

I come dey fear naija girls ever since. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help Me. I Am Severly Depressed Due To Heart Break. / New Xvideos Darkmode Update / Cute-ass, Pls Tell Me More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.