Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Initially Found Unattractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Initially Found Unattractive? (470 Views)

Have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Married Man Or Woman? Come And Share Your St / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / Guys, have You Ever Fallen In Love With A Below Average Looking Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Initially Found Unattractive? by seyoops4u: 1:09am On Nov 18, 2016
I have been married for 14 years now and have two beautiful girls. He is an amazing husband and an even more responsible and dutiful father. He puts mine and the children’s comfort before everything else. We have a solid partnership and love and respect each other deeply.

So to answer your question - yes, it is indeed possible to fall in love with someone you initially did not find attractive. :-) smiley

Saranya Rustagi her experience here: http://cliqtips..com.ng/2016/11/have-you-ever-fallen-in-love-with.html

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Avoid Having Apollo? / Hot New Novel: In That Moment Season 1 Episode 5 / Send Kisses To Loved Ones On Iphone Using This Kiss Messenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.