Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk (5680 Views)

A Righteous Atheist/Pagan Is Better Than A Wicked Atheist/Pagan / My Table Talk Experience With ‘A Megalomaniac Friend’ / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by JackBizzle: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

Na lie bros
I just bursted another Lie grin
Cop out......
Ebuka must hear this.

LMAO grin

Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by felixomor: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2017
JackBizzle:

Yes, i mean it grin
Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by dalaman: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

Even the person i quoted.
Knows the truth on that fact.
On your opinion,
I care less lipsrsealed

Lies as always.

Here is the picture of Hitler leaving the church in Wilhelmshaven.

Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by felixomor: 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2017
dalaman:

Lies as always.

Here is the picture of Hitler leaving the church in Wilhelmshaven.

Hahahaha,
And it so happens that picture wasnt from a church.
Its actually a book cover.

Your desperation no be here.
Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by dalaman: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

Hahahaha,
And it so happens that picture wasnt from a church.
Its actually a book cover.

Your desperation no be here.

Which book cover? The one you wrote? Prove that it's from a book cover and not a church.
Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by dalaman: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

I thought he attends The Lords Chosen?
KingEbukasblog,
Dalamama has come again o.

KingEbukasblog told me he hardly goes to church. He has said it before to someone else that he doesn't go to church as well. Trying to look that up. But here is my evidence from the horse's mouth.

KingEbukasBlog:

Church attendance or prayer , what is the argument ? Why is your post suffused with red herrings ? I hardly attend church but I pray does that make less religious ? The argument is for prayer and not Church attendance . Christians in France and Canada hardly attend churches , does that mean they don't take prayers seriously ? As Christians we can pray anywhere any day anytime . Receive sense brother

https://www.nairaland.com/3799778/sub-saharan-africans-intellectually-inferior-other/3#56570802
Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by felixomor: 3:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
dalaman:

Which book cover? The one you wrote? Prove that it's from a book cover and not a church.
Mumudeen grin
Hahahaha.
By God's grace,
I will always expose you grin

Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by felixomor: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
dalaman:

KingEbukasblog told me he hardly goes to church. He has said it before to someone else that he doesn't go to church as well. Trying to look that up. But here is my evidence from the horse's mouth.

https://www.nairaland.com/3799778/sub-saharan-africans-intellectually-inferior-other/3#56570802

Hehehehe so "hardly" is now "doesnt"

Hehehehe,
I dey laugh o
Ebuka must hear this. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by dalaman: 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

Mumudeen grin
Hahahaha.
By God's grace,
I will always expose you grin

You have no sense at all. A popular picture was taken of Hitler leaving a church building and used as a book cover to talk about the history of Nazism and the church and you are here shouting that the pic is from a book cover. Where was the original pic taken from? Google Hitler leaving the church in Wilhelmshaven and you'll get a lot of details about the picture. The picture is a popular one.
Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by dalaman: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

Hehehehe so "hardly" is now "doesnt"

Hehehehe,
I dey laugh o
Ebuka must hear this. grin

Learn to read. He told me that he hardly goes to church but I've read where he told someone that he doesn't go to church(after which I accused him of being a deist on the thread). Trying to look it up and post it here. Its not everyone that lives on lies like you do.
Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by felixomor: 4:05pm On Jun 03, 2017
dalaman:

You have no sense at all. A popular picture was taken of Hitler leaving a church building and used as a book cover to talk about the history of Nazism and the church and you are here shouting that the pic is from a book cover. Where was the original pic taken from? Google Hitler leaving the church in Wilhelmshaven and you'll get a lot of details about the picture. The picture is a popular one.

I thought u just said i wrote the book?
Keep quiet. Now u want to quickly change lane, mumudeen.

I already told u where the image is from.
Prove me wrong.
And that wasnt a church.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by felixomor: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
dalaman:

Learn to read. He told me that he hardly goes to church but I've read where he told someone that he doesn't go to church. Trying to look it up and post it here. Its not everyone that lives on lies like you do.

Keep quiet.
See what u said below.

dalaman:

KingEbukasblog says he doesn't go to church. Does that make him an atheist?

Another Lie is open grin
Yeye dey smell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by dalaman: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

I thought u just said i wrote the book?
Keep quiet. Now u want to quickly change lane, mumudeen.

I already told u where the image is from.
Prove me wrong.
And that wasnt a church.

Google Hitler leaving the church in Wilhelmshaven. It's a Catholic church in Wilhelmshaven Germany. The church even has a location and a name. The picture is very popular. Where did the book get the picture from? From Yahweh's anus I guess.
Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by JackBizzle: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet.
See what u said below.

Another Lie is open grin
Yeye dey smell.

Gerrout. I'm a witness to that. Ebuka said that he doesn't go to church. It's a long time ago he said so
Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by dalaman: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

Keep quiet.
See what u said below.

Another Lie is open grin
Yeye dey smell.

He has said it before. I don't have time digging for the post because it's been long. JackBizzle is a witness as you can see.
Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by felixomor: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
dalaman:

Google Hitler leaving the church in Wilhelmshaven. It's a Catholic church in Wilhelmshaven Germany. The church even has a location and a name. The picture is very popular. Where did the book get the picture from? From Yahweh's anus I guess.

No need to tell these lies.
Please show us the certified image archives of Hitler, you got the picture from.

Dont waste time.
Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by felixomor: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2017
dalaman:

He has said it before. I don't have time digging for the post because it's been long. JackBizzle is a witness as you can see.
Hahahahahhahah haha hahahahahahaha
LMAo grin
Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by felixomor: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2017
JackBizzle:

Gerrout. I'm a witness to that. Ebuka said that he doesn't go to church. It's a long time ago he said so

Liars United grin
Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by dalaman: 4:15pm On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

No need to tell these lies.
Please show us the certified image archives of Hitler, you got the picture from.

Dont waste time.

Its all over the Internet. Google Hitler leaving the church in Wilhelmshaven. It's all over the Internet. The church has a location and a name. Did the author of the book design the picture or did he get it from your anus or that of a Yahweh ? Which one?
Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by felixomor: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2017
dalaman:

Its all over the Internet. Google Hitler leaving the church in Wilhelmshaven. It's all over the Internet. The church has a location and a name. Did the author of the book design the picture or did he get it from your anus or that of a Yahweh ? Which one?
Liar.
Its from that book cover.
And i just showed u.
No reliable website has that image as official image with copyright.
Its a book cover.
Period.
Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by dalaman: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

Liar.
Its from that book cover.
And i just showed u.
No reliable website has that image as official image with copyright.
Its a book cover.
Period.

You are shameless. Which one is reliable website. This website states the name of the church and it's location and even cited their source. Keep lying.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/540924605213864784/

Maybe the author that used the image got it from your anus and that of Yahweh.
Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by felixomor: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2017
dalaman:

You are shameless. Which one is reliable website. This website states the name of the church and it's location and even cited their source. Keep lying.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/540924605213864784/

Maybe the author that used the image got it from your anus and that of Yahweh.

See mumudeen.
So a Pinterest page is your copyright source ba?
You are really ignorant o.
You would have kuku quote nairaland page na with Jackbizzle as your reference.

I will show you what good photography reference looks like.
If u care to clean your ignorance.
Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by dalaman: 4:30pm On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

See mumudeen.
So a Pinterest page is your copyright source ba?
You are really ignorant o.
You would have kuku quote nairaland page na with Jackbizzle as your reference.

I will show you what good photography reference looks like.
If u care to clean your ignorance.

Book cover is your reference na. grin. Where did the book get the picture from? Pinterest gave out the source of the picture. They gave the name of the church and it's location. While yOu are just ranting that it's from.a book cover.it's from a book cover. The picture was taking during the Nazi era(late 1930s of am not mistaken) and you are telling me that a book written in 2003 is the source of the picture. You are shameless and crazy at the same time.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by JackBizzle: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2017
dalaman:

Book cover is your reference na. grin. Where did the book get the picture from? Pinterest gave out the source of the picture. They gave the name of the church and it's location. While yOu are just ranting that it's from.a book cover.it's from a book cover. The picture was taking during the Nazi era(late 1930s of am not mistaken) and you are telling me that a book written in 2003 is the source of the picture. You are shameless and crazy at the same time.

Leave the mumu

1 Like

Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by felixomor: 4:34pm On Jun 03, 2017
dalaman:

Pinterest is just like nairaland.
Just like the way u have pasted ignorance here.
Someone somewhere will copy it.

But why do u talk foolishly like this?
Are u that young?
The book cover i gave u, is copyrighted.
Its their work.
They could get a photographer and a model to simulate a nazi shot.

Its up to them.

Just gerrout abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by dalaman: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

Pinterest is just like nairaland.
Just like the way u have pasted ignorance here.
Someone somewhere will copy it.

But why do u talk foolishly like this?
Are u that young?
The book cover i gave u, is copyrighted.
Its their work.
They could get a photographer and a model to simulate a nazi shot.

Its up to them.

Just gerrout abeg.

Pinterest gave the name of the church and location. They even gave out the source of their informaron. You are a liar that knows nothing. Follow this link

https://www.nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm

and see the real picture from the main source where it was gotten from. The original picture is from the German propaganda archive. You are shameless as always. So this popular picture of Hitler leaving the church in Wilhelmshaven is now originally from a book cover written in 2003 that was stimulated abi?

1 Like

Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by felixomor: 4:48pm On Jun 03, 2017
dalaman:

Pinterest gave the name of the church and location. They even gave out the source of their informaron. You are a liar that knows nothing. Follow this link

https://www.nobeliefs.com/nazis.htm

and see the real picture from the main source where it was gotten from. The original picture is from the German propaganda archive. You are shameless as always. So this popular picture of Hitler leaving the church in Wilhelmshaven is now originally from a book cover written in 2003 that was stimulated abi?

Mumudeen
You see your foolishness?
What doea "propaganda" mean?
I just even saw how there are different versions of that picture u just pasted.
To tell u people have worked with graphics endlessly on the picture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by dalaman: 4:57pm On Jun 03, 2017
felixomor:

Mumudeen
You see your foolishness?
What doea "propaganda" mean?
I just even saw how there are different versions of that picture u just pasted.
To tell u people have worked with graphics endlessly on the picture.

Doesn't negate the fact that it has a source that has been cited. So because you saw propaganda you didn't even visit the site to understand what it's all about. I repeat the picture is a popular one. The church has a name and location. Keep shouting it's from a book cover that was written in 2003. ODE! grin

1 Like

Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by felixomor: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2017
dalaman:

Doesn't negate the fact that it has a source that has been cited. So because you saw propaganda you didn't even visit the site to understand what it's all about. I repeat the picture is a popular one. The church has a name and location. Keep shouting it's from a book cover that was written in 2003. ODE! grin
Mumudeen. Propaganda is not a source.

Sorry u didnt cite any source.
Moreover what u sited, you called it "propaganda"

By doing that,
You even killed your argument by yourself.
That picture is not Hitler.
There are multiple versions flying around and I just showed u.
Period.
Go and learn how to get official public images.

Hitler never went ro church.
#Fact
Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by latsy: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2017
At the time Hitler rose, 98% of German were practicing christianity.
All his soldiers and supporters are Christians.
Re: Wicked Atheist Warlord Adolf Hitler And His Hate For Christianity ⭆ Table Talk by JackBizzle: 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2017
latsy:
At the time Hitler rose, 98% of German were practicing christianity.
All his soldiers and supporters are Christians.

No, according to the religitards (felixomor and kingebukasblog), the nazis were all atheists. grin grin grin grin

Dumb and dumber!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

God Is As Incompetent As Buhari / COZA : What To Know And Questions To Ask / Christianity And One Man, One Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.