Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

COZA : What To Know And Questions To Ask - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA : What To Know And Questions To Ask (5677 Views)

COZA Pastor: Ese Walter Reacts To Current Alleged Sex Scandal / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COZA : What To Know And Questions To Ask by cheango: 7:21am On Jul 04, 2019
It's still sad that the body of Christ has been hit by this allegations. Am based in Ilorin, I have attended COZA before, and I have friends and family who attend this church now and before.. Really, COZA is a place that anyone will be welcomed, so lively but it is of this world. Any youth or young person will like the church because it blends Club life to Christian life.. I am a Sunday Sunday church goer, so I prefer to go to a church where I have no doubt, and that was why I stopped going to the church.. And if you are from these churches that has solid background, you can't be tossed here and there by these recent churches that are run like a Business.. Cos I don't know why many churches like COZA, always prefer cities where there are wealthy customers..Imagine he didn't have any branch In any other town of kwara State his home state .. Even his hometown, no COZA church..so only Ilorin, Lagos, Abuja, and Dubai you have the church.. If he didnt start from Ilorin I know he won't have a branch Here..To COZA and other churches, pls did the missionaries who brought gospel look for developed countries and cities.. They look for souls , and not for money and that is why they came to Africa..-*Anyway let us ask these questions
...what will Busola gain, if she is lying ?
...Why did people think busola didn't shout while being raped, don't people believe some people sheepishly allow their pastor to do anything, thinking God is directing the pastor ?
...Did pastor biodun deny knowing Busola and his family ?
..Did pastor biodun deny having sex with Busola or just denying the rape allegations ?
...Did pastor know that using influence or exploiting a teenager sexually is an offence ?
...Why does people think holding someone accountable is judging such fellow?
...why does some people fear to say anything against anyone that bear pastor, when we don't even know the gunine one ?
...why does people think the church COZA, should be separated from the issue, when it was the church that brought the pastor and the Victims together ?
. Why does this pastor always has serial allegation on sex ?
...why does this church allow ladies to dress anyhow to the church ?
..why did ardent and devoted members/worker always leave the church...like Dunsin oyekan ?
...why does people who know him well don't defend him, especially ladies from his church ?
...Why are people saying Busola wedded at COZA, which they know it is a lie ?
....why does the other Coza pastors like wole soetan and pastor flo who are always mentioned in these allegations don't talk..and don't forget, Busola alleged that these pastors begged his family ?.

I will want good answers.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: COZA : What To Know And Questions To Ask by cheango: 4:54pm On Jul 04, 2019
So similar allegation is trending now
Re: COZA : What To Know And Questions To Ask by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
This brouhaha started when Timi started his campaign against rape. According to Adetola Fayehun, some of the commenters on his social page drag his wife into the mess hence the interview grant. See below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Hmnyx7mHs
From the look of things, it is possible that the pastor was/is a womanizer. The big question I put to you, why did you attend such church knowing fully well that it is worldly? You criticized the pastor for opening branches in major cities because of wealth yet you attended such church. At times I wonder how these pastors convince people to attend their churches?. There are many churches preaching sound doctrines yet you see many running away because their messages are itching to hear.
However I want to ask you these questions
1. Why aren't many Nigerians protesting against similar incident that occurs on daily basis?Is because it involves a celebrity many are now commenting and throwing tantrums? If Janet James for from a humble background had alleged that she was raped by her uncle would it receive this kind of media attention?
2. Where were those celebrities when a young lady from Benue was raped to death?
3. Why did those hypocrites storm COZA on Sunday to disrupt church service or would they have done that if it was a poor lady?
4. Are you aware that men are raped? If a man comes on air to accuse a lady of rape would Nigerians believe him? Would he get the attention women are getting yet they clamour for gender equality?
You don't bring rape allegations on the media and expect everyone to just swallow it without criticism from different people. The following are persons you would see on the media
1. Those that are sympathetic and emotional to the alleged victim
2.Those that are sympathetic and emotional to the accused
3. Those that are objective seeking for answers to questions.
Re: COZA : What To Know And Questions To Ask by cheango: 7:48pm On Jul 04, 2019
I know God knows about what is happening, and don't forget that we shouldn't compare church to any institution... If the Nigeria church is right, Nigeria will be good... So let the revolution start from the church
asuustrike1:
This brouhaha started when Timi started his campaign against rape. According to Adetola Fayehun, some of the commenters on his social page drag his wife into the mess hence the interview grant. See below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Hmnyx7mHs
From the look of things, it is possible that the pastor was/is a womanizer. The big question I put to you, why did you attend such church knowing fully well that it is worldly? You criticized the pastor for opening branches in major cities because of wealth yet you attended such church. At times I wonder how these pastors convince people to attend their churches?. There are many churches preaching sound doctrines yet you see many running away because their messages are itching to hear.
However I want to ask you these questions
1. Why aren't many Nigerians protesting against similar incident that occurs on daily basis?Is because it involves a celebrity many are now commenting and throwing tantrums? If Janet James for from a humble background had alleged that she was raped by her uncle would it receive this kind of media attention?
2. Where were those celebrities when a young lady from Benue was raped to death?
3. Why did those hypocrites storm COZA on Sunday to disrupt church service or would they have done that if it was a poor lady?
4. Are you aware that men are raped? If a man comes on air to accuse a lady of rape would Nigerians believe him? Would he get the attention women are getting yet they clamour for gender equality?
You don't bring rape allegations on the media and expect everyone to just swallow it without criticism from different people. The following are persons you would see on the media
1. Those that are sympathetic and emotional to the alleged victim
2.Those that are sympathetic and emotional to the accused
3. Those that are objective seeking for answers to questions.

(1) (Reply)

The Rapture / I Have Very Strong Reasons To Believe We Are Not In The Year 2013 AD / History Of 10 Muharram 2015 - Muharram Short Speech, Essay, Prayers In Urdu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.