Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

BE Your Own Man Not HERS. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / BE Your Own Man Not HERS. (426 Views)

Man's not hot / You Want To Make Him Your Own Man? Adhere To These Rules / Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BE Your Own Man Not HERS. by manproud247(m): 4:24am On Nov 18, 2016
This is a man to man gist room to educate fellow men on what they have been badly trained and programmed to base their worth and value on without knowing the being nature involved: A woman approval/validation/acceptance. With the right training, a man become his own world and a woman can only enter if he meet his standards. Men need be men again. For a Man is the joy of himself. Build your manly body, mind and ego while you get them coming to your world. Drops your issues for MANplaining.
Re: BE Your Own Man Not HERS. by firstking01(m): 4:52am On Nov 18, 2016
manproud247:
This is a man to man gist room to educate fellow men on what they have been badly trained and programmed to base their worth and value on without knowing the being nature involved: A woman approval/validation/acceptance. With the right training, a man become his own world and a woman can only enter if he meet his standards. Men need be men again. For a Man is the joy of himself. Build your manly body, mind and ego while you get them coming to your world. Drops your issues for MANplaining.
How do i make $1m todayundecided
Re: BE Your Own Man Not HERS. by manproud247(m): 5:01am On Nov 18, 2016
@firstking01: I expect such comment. We all want instant gratification but don't want to put in the work. Your life today is a summation of all choices to this day. To make 1M today, NA for you to go rob bank oo. Lol. How you doing?
Re: BE Your Own Man Not HERS. by firstking01(m): 5:03am On Nov 18, 2016
manproud247:
@firstking01: I expect such comment. We all want instant gratification but don't want to put in the work. Your life today is a summation of all choices to this day. To make 1M today, NA for you to go rob bank oo. Lol. How you doing?
Oga o, just show me the way asapgrin
Re: BE Your Own Man Not HERS. by Edwinmason(m): 7:18am On Nov 18, 2016
how do i travel far from this country?

(1) (Reply)

Adam And Eve Basic 2 / Breakups And Revenge / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.