Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Lol! When Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Fooling Themselves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol! When Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Fooling Themselves (1166 Views)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol! When Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Fooling Themselves by LePrezident(m): 12:57pm On Feb 22, 2017
Guy... lied he loved her, while sleeping with her friends. Lady... lied to her friends he's not good in bed just to spite him, not know that her friends have slept with him and they knowing the truth.

Jokers in love!

Source: http://nigerianbase.com/lol-when-boyfriend-and-girlfriend-are-fooling-themselves-468

1 Like

Re: Lol! When Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Fooling Themselves by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
They have sample is machine, they guy have been cheating.
Re: Lol! When Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Fooling Themselves by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
grin
Re: Lol! When Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Fooling Themselves by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 1:16pm On Feb 22, 2017
shocked buhari maka why?

1 Like

Re: Lol! When Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Fooling Themselves by thunderfiremods(m): 1:19pm On Feb 22, 2017
nd he still posted dis....more curse on ur head...broda!!!!
Re: Lol! When Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Fooling Themselves by rosalieene(f): 1:39pm On Feb 22, 2017
do me I do you. man no go vex
Re: Lol! When Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Fooling Themselves by commyluv(f): 1:42pm On Feb 22, 2017
he still have the mind to post it

(1) (Reply)

What would be d craziest things on d list of ur daughter's brideprice / First Love Is The Sweetest, True Or False / My Friend Is About To Betray His Wife, I Could Be An Accomplice: Please Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.