Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

2019: Presidency Moves To Cut Tinubu To Size (PICTURE) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Presidency Moves To Cut Tinubu To Size (PICTURE) (6420 Views)

Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition / Presidency Moves To Confirm Onnoghen As cjn / Presidency Moves Against Fayose, Aides To Be Invited For Questioning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 2019: Presidency Moves To Cut Tinubu To Size (PICTURE) by Blackfire(m): 10:07am On Nov 21, 2016
Reminez:

Now I see why you are pained...you want an osu to replace Osinbajo ?? These folks from the Orient are truly dumb .

....an OMO ALE ve spoken.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Presidency Moves To Cut Tinubu To Size (PICTURE) by cuteboy2: 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
grin but the pictures did not show how PMB cut Tinubu to size now cheesy

Na only pinshure u waka come look? grin grin grin
Re: 2019: Presidency Moves To Cut Tinubu To Size (PICTURE) by Reminez(m): 4:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
FSBoperator:

Lol.

The future is near.

Your treachery is about to be repaid in similar coin.

Your collective disgrace and ridicule is about to commence.

And it has started with the unraveling of your gbana king and next stop is to dispose that manservant .

Yoruba it is finished.

You guys will soon start blaming each other soon.
Why are you so unstable like a punch drunk boxer The other time you said you wanted your fellow osu to replace Osinbajo . In another breath you said you wanted another Yoruba man to replace Osinbajo . You need to grow a pair and stick to a narrative .
You flat...headed osu cum ijaw slaves have always schemed from time immemorial but we all know you get your hands burnt in the end .
Your NPC/NCNC coalition in the first republic schemed against the west and Awo but in the end , 3 million osus paid with their lives. Isn't that instructive ??
In my neck of wood we don't run away when the going gets tough. Akintola despite all his shortcomings faced your scheming brothers when they came for him in the morning of Jan 15 1966 like a true omo Oduduwa . Abiola also fought till the end for what he believed in . We know the Yorubas are everything you cannibals from the Orient would love to be .
Ifeanyi Ifeajuna schemed and masterminded the coup but when the poo hit the fan , he tied wrapper and escaped to Ghana . Your ike eba Ojukwu also fled to Ivory Coast at the expense of sick Biafra Children when push became shove .
I only gave you the history lesson to make you know that you osus have always schemed but the Yorubas always go home with the trophy in the end . YOUR PRESENT SCHEMING WOULD ONLY TAKE YOUR RACE DEEPER INTO OBLIVION .
I'm happy with the way things are playing out lately . You osus are falling over one another to support and launder ATIKU (who is a supposed burukutu sipping Muslim terrorist from the North according to the gospel of the flat...heads). The ijaws would now see that the pseudo love you ingrates have for Jonathan wasn't borne out of any altruistic intention but the political patronage you leeches enjoyed under his government .
BOOKMARK THIS ALSO Mr chameleon aka Bishopmagic / Devilisalai / Kwararat .
cc TonyeBarcanista
Truckpusher
I called you guys to come and see how your osu slaves are salivating at the prospect of being a slave of the North at the expense of your so called lower Niger ... NEED I SAY MORE ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO Of IPOB Supreme Leader Nnamdi Kanu Moving With His Hefty Bodyguards / Yoruba Must Speak Up And Denounce The Military Siege In SE / Road To 2019; President Muhammadu Buhari Versus Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.