Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album (28191 Views)

'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord / Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album / Olamide To Release His 7th Studio Album By December (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by kstix(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
I still think he dropped chinko coz he's scared of competition.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by blingxx(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
u guys forgot that olamide is not really an artiste ....his a business man

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by KidsNEXTdoor: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Say no to noise pollution

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by princeawada: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
wow!!!......d guy is balling in cash
no recession for en side
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Mufasa27(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
veekid:

Nigerian Eminem
Eminem is a rapper bro not a singer..

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by iamharkinwaley: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Efi le fun Baddo.....

Boss fire on,make haters dey blab...

1 Like

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by princej38: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
confirmed

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by jobnation(f): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by princeemmma(m): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
naughty lyrics, stupid lyrics, bad lyrics but i caught your mama wanting to hear the dope song

1 Like

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by jobnation(f): 12:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
blingxx:
u guys forgot that olamide is not really an artiste ....his a business man
but phyno is the real business man oo i swear
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
firstclassmumu:
All his album back 2 back are trash.

I am his huge fans
see grammar "huge fans" you are a fan bro!!! #YBNL till Lord calls ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Ramirezkhay(m): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
firstclassmumu:
All his album back 2 back are trash.

I am his huge fans
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Ramirezkhay(m): 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
holatin:

DAT so called "wackness" has made him a rich and recognized artiste for this six years.

keep on hating, while he smile to the bank.

None of your favourite naija rapper and musician has attain his level of magnitude.

which artist in Nigeria has been consistence for 6 straight years ? no one !.

if you be someone like him in your family, DAT penury state of yours will change.

and before I forget HAVE YOU EATEN TODAY ?
Guy you must be a killer or an assassin..Oga Boss in illbliss Voice!!!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Most of his songs are trash appeal mostly to yahoo boys ,always praising them he even have most yahoo boys in his circle e.g aremogucci
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by firstclassmumu: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ramirezkhay:
what is your biz with my grammer?
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by sorextee(m): 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
its like your head is already filled with sewage.. undecided
i will take you seriously, if you correct the bolded..

holatin:

DAT so called "wackness" has made him a rich and recognized artiste for this six years.

None of your favourite naija rapper and musician has attain his level of magnitude.

if you be someone like him in your family, DAT penury state of yours will change.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by slimsoshady(m): 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
veekid:

Nigerian Eminem
Bros no talk am again..

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by holatin(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
sorextee:
its like your head is already filled with sewage.. undecided
i will take you seriously, if you correct the bolded..

I meant active

why be say na my English you pick on instead of disputing the fact I stated

3 Likes

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by holatin(m): 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ramirezkhay:
Guy you must be a killer or an assassin..Oga Boss in illbliss Voice!!!
I be both ooooo
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Kingjoshbaba(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
holatin:

Reminisce is far far better than olamide. if you know rap well you will understand better

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Kingjoshbaba(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
kstix:
I still think he dropped chinko coz he's scared of competition.
I agree. that dude is a time bomb also oladips! those guys are crazy mehn!!!! respect

1 Like

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Ada9103(f): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
Glory
Davido: son of mercy ..........
OK
Bye
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by ujude5190(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
it better not disappoint o
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by lizzlix(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
veekid:

Nigerian Eminem
I like olamide and appreciate his talent, but i think that's a big insult to Eminem and Nigeria hip hop industry.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by WiseFool2(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
While our own Airforce 1 has been preparing his album even before Olamide started paying for studio sessions.

Oluwa, please pick up his call!

1 Like

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by lizzlix(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
veekid:

Nigerian Eminem
I like olamide and appreciate his talent, but i think that's a big insult to Eminem and Nigeria hip hop industry for many reasons
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Riddler32: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
ALAYORMII:
The Glory

The art cover

Is he trying to light up??

A very bad art cover. I thought there was an art cover celebrity that was in Nigeria a couple of weeks ago, hope he wasnt the one that did this cover?
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by metallisc(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
henrydadon:
grin
recent olamide music have been trash..

am not excited for this album

more like transition from Yoruba rap hip hop

to fuji music hip hop

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by stubbornman(m): 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ada9103:
Glory
Davido: son of mercy ..........
OK
Bye
Wizkid coming out soon with[b]FATHER LORD GOD[/b] grin
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by kingDELE(m): 2:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mufasa27:
Eminem is a rapper bro not a singer..
what about drake?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Bags Golden Stars 'Artist Of The Year' Award, Vows To Win Grammy / Burna Boy’s "Twice As Tall" Album Launched In London (Video) / Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.