Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album (28190 Views)

'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord / Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album / Olamide To Release His 7th Studio Album By December (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by haibe(m): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
holatin:

DAT so called "wackness" has made him a rich and recognized artiste for this six years.

keep on hating, while he smile to the bank.

None of your favourite naija rapper and musician has attain his level of magnitude.

which artist in Nigeria has been consistence for 6 straight years ? no one !.

if you be someone like him in your family, DAT penury state of yours will change.

and before I forget HAVE YOU EATEN TODAY ?

It doesn't change the fact that majority of his songs are wack. But of course since many nigerians like wack songs (as long as the beat is ok), then he can make waves and smile to the bank.

The fact that someone criticises, doesn't mean they are hating.. Learn to see things from neutral angle

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by kingDELE(m): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2016
KidsNEXTdoor:
Say no to noise pollution
kid? I now understand. Oya go play wit your toy.
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by kingDELE(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
haibe:

It doesn't change the fact that majority of his songs are wack. The fact that someone criticises, doesn't mean they are hating.. Learn to see things from neutral angle
plz tell me artists who do not have wack tracks in Nigerian music industry
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by haibe(m): 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
kingDELE:
plz tell me artists who do not have wack tracks in Nigerian music industry

2baba
Asa
Adekunle
Falz
Simi

Etc

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by bishopcarter: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Tell him bro... make em go sing em own na ... OMO ODE
holatin:

DAT so called "wackness" has made him a rich and recognized artiste for this six years.

None of your favourite naija rapper and musician has attain his level of magnitude.

if you be someone like him in your family, DAT penury state of yours will change.

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by holatin(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
bishopcarter:
Tell him bro... make em go sing em own na ... OMO ODE
d guy na first class hater jare
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by holatin(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
haibe:

It doesn't change the fact that majority of his songs are wack. But of course since many nigerians like wack songs (as long as the beat is ok), then he can make waves and smile to the bank.

The fact that someone criticises, doesn't mean they are hating.. Learn to see things from neutral angle
what do you do 4 a living ?
How recognise re you in the field ?
Answer dat b4 i give u d right response 2 ya comment
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Ada9103(f): 2:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
stubbornman:

Wizkid coming out soon with[b]FATHER LORD GOD[/b] grin

Lolssss....I swear
You garrit cheesy
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by haibe(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
holatin:
what do you do 4 a living ?
How recognise re you in the field ?
Answer dat b4 i give u d right response 2 ya comment
You don't deserve an answer to an irrelevant question. The point is that Olamide's songs are wack. He knows this too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by holatin(m): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingjoshbaba:

Reminisce is far far better than olamide. if you know rap well you will understand better
yeah but badoo is musically significan in naija dan him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by fabfunmi(f): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Noise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by fabfunmi(f): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
holatin:
what do you do 4 a living ? How recognise re you in the field ? Answer dat b4 i give u d right response 2 ya comment
Does he matter what he does for a living to identify a WACK song? His song is wack and meaningless!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by holatin(m): 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
haibe:

You don't deserve an answer to an irrelevant question. The point is that Olamide's songs are wack. He knows this too.
olamide people know,
you, you dnt exist.
U cant even be represent by a dot on naija map.
So f#ck out my mention
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by bishopcarter: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
The person wey him dey hate, no even send am..
holatin:
d guy na first class hater jare
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
firstclassmumu:
All his album back 2 back are trash.

I am his huge fans

All your grammar back to back na gbagaun aka trash.

@topic, these same people hating are the ones who will go to instagram/twitter and be typing "boss, baddest jam", "been on repeat for 50yrs" hoping he'll notice them.
We know their kind.
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Mufasa27(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
kingDELE:
what about drake?
Are you trying to compare drake with Olamide?? Truth be told drake isn't a rapper but he is a good lyricist...

1 Like

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by haibe(m): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
holatin:
olamide people know,
you, you dnt exist.
U cant even be represent by a dot on naija map.
So f#ck out my mention

Why are you crying? I never said i exist or represented by a dot.

I said Olamide's songs are wack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by holatin(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
haibe:

Why are you crying? I never said i exist or represented by a dot.
I said Olamide's songs are wack
keep on singing d same song.
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
veekid:

Nigerian Eminem
What an insult comparing this local rapper to Eminem even M. I Abaga is better than him and phyno

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by holatin(m): 2:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
I tire o
bishopcarter:
The person wey him dey hate, no even send am..
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by holatin(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
fabfunmi:
Does he matter what he does for a living to identify a WACK song? His song is wack and meaningless!!!!!!!!
and you are ?
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by iamharkinwaley: 2:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
fabfunmi:

Does he matter what he does for a living to identify a WACK song?
His song is wack and meaningless!!!!!!!!
I just dey look una,you guys are still the same set that tell DJ to play one Olamide track,still the same set that use most of his slang and yet still that same set that come here to criticised him....Abba that's very bad.......
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Acousticlexi: 3:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
1wolex85:
even 2baba has 5 studio albums. This guy is prolific, releasing albums like KSA and Obey
Not how far but how well
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by kingDELE(m): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
haibe:

2baba
Asa
Adekunle
Falz
Simi

Etc
abah. U don f. Up. Have u listen to falz album? And His E.P with simi. I mean all d tracks. No talk dis shit again. No naija artist wea no get wack track except dem neva blow
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by kingDELE(m): 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mufasa27:

Are you trying to compare drake with Olamide?? Truth be told drake isn't a rapper but he is a good lyricist...
u 4 say him b rapper na.
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by 1wolex85: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Acousticlexi:
Not how far but how well

Do you know the meaning of prolific? Who is talking about how well?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Mufasa27(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
kingDELE:
u 4 say him b rapper na.
We know a good rapper when we see one..

1 Like

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by itzsniper(m): 3:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
holatin:

bros dz guy Colet yah galfrnd ni? Nna see finishing grin
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by notoriousbabe: 4:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
That's my boy

Badooooo I love you kiss kiss kiss

Lala I hate you tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by notoriousbabe: 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
fabfunmi:

Does he matter what he does for a living to identify a WACK song?
His song is wack and meaningless!!!!!!!!
meaningless with millions of naira and probably dollars in his account. I'm sure your parents wouldn't mind having him as one of their children,they might even want to exchange you for him grin grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Womanitarian(m): 4:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Rubbish undecided
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by notoriousbabe: 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
fabfunmi:
Noise !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sing your own make we hear. Ordinary choir for church dem drop you because you no sabi sing.

your moniker says it all,Yorubas and beef are like bread and butter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Bags Golden Stars 'Artist Of The Year' Award, Vows To Win Grammy / Burna Boy’s "Twice As Tall" Album Launched In London (Video) / Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.