Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album (28192 Views)

'King Of Love': A Review Of Kizz Daniel's Third Studio Album By Iamsynord / Olamide Releases "Lagos Nawa", His 7th Studio Album / Olamide To Release His 7th Studio Album By December (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by notoriousbabe: 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
holatin:

DAT so called "wackness" has made him a rich and recognized artiste for this six years.

keep on hating, while he smile to the bank.

None of your favourite naija rapper and musician has attain his level of magnitude.

which artist in Nigeria has been consistence for 6 straight years ? no one !.

if you be someone like him in your family, DAT penury state of yours will change.

and before I forget HAVE YOU EATEN TODAY ?
pls help me tell dem o. God bless you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by ahmg001(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
sorextee:
i hope its not gonna be wack, like that his other one.. whats the name again......
useless lyrics... wey no dey impart any meaningful message...
sharrap,has he Eva told u hez a gospel artiste? If u want inspirational songs, tope alabi or Franklin Edward is ur fwend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by holatin(m): 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
notoriousbabe:
pls help me tell dem o. God bless you
and u 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by holatin(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
itzsniper:
bros dz guy Colet yah galfrnd ni? Nna see finishing grin
d guy na 1 lazy hating bigot

1 Like

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Obagoal4u(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
holatin:

DAT so called "wackness" has made him a rich and recognized artiste for this six years.

None of your favourite naija rapper and musician has attain his level of magnitude.

if you be someone like him in your family, DAT penury state of yours will change.

guy u wicked ooo grin
holatin:

guy u wicked ooo
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by mentorandfriend(m): 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Forget talk. Phyno's Playmaker Album will go down as the best album of this year. I'm anticipating Ice Prince's Jos To The World Album more than I'm looking forward to Olamide's album. What's he singing by the way?
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by airmark(m): 6:04pm On Nov 18, 2016
mentorandfriend:
Forget talk. Phyno's Playmaker Album will go down as the best album of this year. I'm anticipating Ice Prince's Jos To The World Album more than I'm looking forward to Olamide's album. What's he singing by the way?

To start with, are you igbo or yoruba ? If melo melo, is not a song to you then i know the angle you are coming from.
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
V
veekid:

Nigerian Eminem

How?

1 Like

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Iamthoney(m): 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
herzernn:

God bless!!..

Buh it will be much appreciated if the album has no explicit contents such as vulqar words.....

You just asked for the impossible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Kakamorufu(m): 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
make he sha sing sense ni koko
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by fabfunmi(f): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
notoriousbabe:
sing your own make we hear. Ordinary choir for church dem drop you because you no sabi sing.

your moniker says it all,Yorubas and beef are like bread and butter.
Dumb tribalistic as.s...did i quote you??
e be lyk say baddo dey pay you abi??pathetic hungry fo.ol.
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by holatin(m): 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Obagoal4u:
guy u wicked ooo ;Dguy u wicked ooo
sum people deserve harsh response
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by IbBarham(m): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
Following u since day 1... All the way from coded tunes to YBNL... More grease to ur elbow Young Erikina...
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
holatin:

DAT so called "wackness" has made him a rich and recognized artiste for the past six years.

if you ve someone like him in your family, DAT penury state of yours will ve change.

Hmmmmm

Lets give it to Olamide on this one

His sacrifice was too huge
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by yvesboss(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
herzernn:

God bless!!..

Buh it will be much appreciated if the album has no explicit contents such as vulqar words.....

You cant help that...can you?
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by firstclassmumu: 9:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
Qummie:

All your grammar back to back na gbagaun aka trash.

@topic, these same people hating are the ones who will go to instagram/twitter and be typing "boss, baddest jam", "been on repeat for 50yrs" hoping he'll notice them.
We know their kind.
you are feeling the grammer ko
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by kola145(m): 1:41am On Nov 19, 2016
cool shocked....I pray it should be hard core rap...cos for now in hardcore....alaga ibile is leading
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by AuthenticInfoNG(m): 3:41am On Nov 19, 2016
baddo shaa
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 19, 2016
herzernn:

God bless!!..

For ur dream. This is not a gospel album dude. Olamide rep the streets, so it is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE for him to make an album without explicit content or vulgar words. I'm sure he wouldn't be what he is today and u probably wouldn't have known him if he had been doing gospel music from day one. I mea do u expect deeper life or MFM members to atten his concerts? The streets made him, he has to rep the streets.
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Auxcoty(m): 6:33am On Nov 19, 2016
herzernn:

God bless!!..

Haterz
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Kunlexxxx(m): 7:07am On Nov 19, 2016
1wolex85:
even 2baba has 5 studio albums. This guy is prolific, releasing albums like KSA and Obey
He's only playing game of numbers since he lacks quality. Releasing album every year doesn't mean he's good enough.

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Kunlexxxx(m): 7:10am On Nov 19, 2016
jide219:
All the street for Benin go hear am hot,Baddo ti fewole ,The album is coming,olamide pure rap ,e remains the best indigenous rapper ,so I think we should be expecting likes of wale,phyno,mi,vector and remininsce in the album track ,if I nor attend e show for Lagos make buhari bleep dame patience Jonathan
#GLORY
Really? How's Olamide the best indigenous rapper? Have you forgotten that Reminisce is still alive and kicking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Kunlexxxx(m): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2016
veekid:

Nigerian Eminem
Guy, what have you been smoking?
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by pressplay411(m): 9:56am On Nov 19, 2016
veekid:

Nigerian Eminem

Please shut up.

Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by pressplay411(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2016
Just gotta love Olamide's work ethics.
Dude knows how to rake in money.
Fans will be craving the next hit to groove to and he's going to be there to feed off their appetite.

Tuale!
#Baddo
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by 1wolex85: 10:37am On Nov 19, 2016
Kunlexxxx:

He's only playing game of numbers since he lacks quality. Releasing album every year doesn't mean he's good enough.
Oga, avail yourself of a dictionary and check the meaning of prolific. Where have I said the album is of the best quality?
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by jide219(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2016
Kunlexxxx:

Really? How's Olamide the best indigenous rapper? Have you forgotten that Reminisce is still alive and kicking?
bros olamide is far way more than reminisce in all ramification
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Ramirezkhay(m): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2016
holatin:
I be both ooooo
grin
holatin:
I be both ooooo
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by Ramirezkhay(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2016
firstclassmumu:
what is your biz with my grammer?
grin
firstclassmumu:
what is your biz with my grammer?
see your name self ....I no go talk..
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by notoriousbabe: 4:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
fabfunmi:

Dumb tribalistic as.s...did i quote you??
e be lyk say baddo dey pay you abi??pathetic hungry fo.ol.
I thank God that I'm an hungry food and I'm also happy that a fellow man is doing fine in his chosen career unlike you that is not known anywhere,your olosho business is not even even being patronized any longer. See your your chest Olympus has fallen no thanks to the numerous touches by the mechanics and carpenters in your area.

Bring it on I dey house for you. The moniker fabfunmi is in trouble with me from today. Na you go regret say you touch me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Olamide Unveils New Album "The Glory", Released Date Of His 6th Studio Album by firstclassmumu: 5:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ramirezkhay:
;Dsee your name self ....I no go talk..
better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Portable Bags Golden Stars 'Artist Of The Year' Award, Vows To Win Grammy / Burna Boy’s "Twice As Tall" Album Launched In London (Video) / Olamide’s New Song “Wavy Level” - Hit Or Trash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.