Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much (3775 Views)

The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
I guess he bleeped u hard. The best way to get over a guy is to get under another guy angry grin
Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by IamMizzKizz(f): 5:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
herzernn:

Start a relationship with Jesus Christ....

He doesn't break people's heart....

This is hurting.... cry
Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by IamMizzKizz(f): 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:
Do you want him because he is now with someone else? If he was not happy would you want him? Just because you are together it does not mean you are good for each other. The problem is only 1 person wants to be in this relationship and that's you. Learn from what you did wrong in this relationship and be a better person in your next relationship.

I want him cos i still LOVE him, I can't leave behind what he had done in the past. cry

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
IamMizzKizz:

I want him cos i still LOVE him, I can't leave behind what he had done in the past. cry
I understand that but at this moment in time his attention is elsewhere. Desperation can make a fool out of the most intelligent individual. You can't make someone love you back it's cruel but it's the harsh reality of emotions.
Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Evaberry:
I guess he bleeped u hard. The best way to get over a guy is to get under another guy angry grin
How will that help her? Not everyone can commit to randon sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Raine80:

How will that help her? Not everyone can commit to randon sex.
well thats what i do but what works for me might not work for u
Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
Evaberry:
well thats what i do but what works for me might not work for u
What works for you, works for you. It's a matter of perspectives. I don't judge.
Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by Annie939(f): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
I really understand your predicament but do you want him back? what are you missing about him? and what separated both of you? did he still have feelings for you? if yes there is hope you will definitely get him back
Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by Amuram(m): 12:20am On Nov 19, 2016
To fall out of love you must learn to hate. Don't quote me out of context. Be indifferent about anything that has to do with him. love is overrated. you don't even need it.
Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by bobogee007(m): 3:10am On Nov 19, 2016
IamMizzKizz:
I hurt my ex-boyfriend a lot and he did hurt me too, We were in a relationship for a year and a half month, and broke up Early this year., However, it was kind of a "semi" breakup at that time, i thought things will work out fine again, I found out from his Facebook, he unfriend me his fb status changed that he is in a relationship with someone new, It's just starting, in fact, he stopped talking to me, he ignored my calls nd messages, It hurts me a lot... I really do miss him i sometimes wish we could start fresh, but he had moved on already, i know i am the cause, cos I nagged him incessantly, i insulted him called him names after i found out he cheated on me, But then there used to be a lot of affection between us, he loved me But now he is with someone else cry cry I have no contact with him, but down deep I hope that the new relationship runs real quick and that he comes back to me, But I know very well it may not happen, Many relationships last a while and do just fine. And I am m further at a disadvantage because, by his own proclamation, he is going to be very careful not to repeat the same mistakes he made in our relationship... Hence, the new relationship will probably unravel pretty well because he's making a concerted effort not to make mistakes that lead to a messy, unpleasant dynamic, i tried moving on but it aint just working out for me.. Ugo i know you may come accross this believe me i am truly sorry nd i wish us back together cry

I need help to get over him

Give me his number or fb id and leave the rest
Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by Nobody: 3:20am On Nov 19, 2016
You've not come across someone better

PS: I Specialize in fixing broken hearts cool
Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by Akanbibabatunde(m): 6:53am On Nov 19, 2016
Raine80:

IamMizzKizz post=51149944:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].
you two have the same handwriting.anyway, I can help help you forget your ex..
Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by IamMizzKizz(f): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2016
Akanbibabatunde:
you two have the same handwriting.anyway, I can help help you forget your ex..

how do you mean sir? undecided
Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by IamMizzKizz(f): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2016
KissChrix:
You've not come across someone better

PS: I Specialize in fixing broken hearts cool

I hv but love isnt der I dont feel anything for anyone else

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by IamMizzKizz(f): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2016
bobogee007:

Give me his number or fb id and leave the rest

sorry giving you his num or fv id wont solve anything his mind Is made up already!
Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by otosa(m): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2016
Jummyjay99:
lol......saint, is jesus going to date her ni.
please, help me ask them?
Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by Fidelismaria: 8:13am On Nov 19, 2016
hehehehe laffin in aramaic
Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by IamMizzKizz(f): 8:26am On Nov 19, 2016
Fidelismaria:
hehehehe laffin in aramaic
whats funny ?undecided
Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by Fidelismaria: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2016
IamMizzKizz:
whats funny ?undecided
U tell me
Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by bobogee007(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
IamMizzKizz:

sorry giving you his num or fv id wont solve anything his mind Is made up already!
That means u should make up your mind too and let go of him
Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by DaySpringer: 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
OP.

Have you dated another guy since that time?

Have you gone on dates with many other guys since then?

Have you slept with another guy since then?

Am
Re: Why Do I Still Miss My Ex Boyfriend So Much by Donnyperry(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2016
IamMizzKizz:

If he has made up his mind, then what's the point crying over spilled milk. Babe, just move on and perhaps open your mind to love afterall some of us here are single and equally ready to mingle

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toxic Lacasera Mixture / Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? / Men, Learn How To Cook, Make Women No Do Shakara 4 U Ooo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.