Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,202 members, 7,839,098 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Is Dating Single Mother Better Than Dating Single Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Dating Single Mother Better Than Dating Single Ladies? (444 Views)

Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? / Should A Lady Cook For The Guy She Is Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dating Single Mother Better Than Dating Single Ladies? by lawnreigh(m): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
Everybody has a different story but this is something I will really like to know the perspective of my fellow NL's on this issue. Just like an average guy, I believe all we want in a relationship is stability, mutual respect and every other things like that. I observed in my dating experience that most single mothers guarantee all this as against single ladies that will frustrate someone with little attention, double dating, instability and all that, most single ladies tends to frustrate you in everything just to proof a point that doesn't exist, they often have the ego problems and their actions shows that they feel they can do without you or get alternative easily, they make you want to sweat over everything all in the name of proofing to them that you love them and all that and the worst is that after doing everything to please them they often times betray. My people what is your perspective on this, share your experience if you have one (matured people only).
Re: Is Dating Single Mother Better Than Dating Single Ladies? by firstclassmumu: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Re: Is Dating Single Mother Better Than Dating Single Ladies? by Ahmed0336(m): 3:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
It depends.
Re: Is Dating Single Mother Better Than Dating Single Ladies? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2016
Status does not govern morals. That's what your concern should be.
Re: Is Dating Single Mother Better Than Dating Single Ladies? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
What's your reason for dating firstly? To be gbenshing? undecided

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Someone Out Of A Destructive Relationship / I Am So Happy Today,special Thank To The Management Of Nairaland / A Fathers Pain Part Two.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.