Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? (24734 Views)

Why Are Naija Ladies Scared Of Posting Their Relationship/partner'pics / My Experiece Dating Single Moms / Why Are Men Scared Of Dating Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by weyreypey: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2019
Once they know that you are a single dad most ladies turn off....why?
Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by weyreypey: 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Sincere opinions will be appreciated...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Baby mama drama. Some women are insane.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by weyreypey: 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Baby mama drama. Some women are insane.
But love covereth all...why not focus on the man you're in love with?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:52pm On Aug 17, 2019
weyreypey:

But love covereth all...why not focus on the man you're in love with?

Ideally, that's how it should be. When all the parties involved are mature & sane, it can work. However, in most cases that's not the case. Nobody wants to be harassed & stalked by someone's crazy ex.

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by weyreypey: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Ideally, that's how it should be. When all the parties involved are mature & sane, it can work. However, in most cases that's not the case. Nobody wants to be harassed & stalked by someone's crazy ex.
Thanks for your sincerity.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by uboma(m): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2019
weyreypey:
Once they know that you are a single dad most ladies turn off....why?

Me thinks that the ladies fear that the man's attention/love will be divided.

Again, societal views about her marrying a single father may be another reason.

There could be several other reasons. Let's wait to hear what the ladies here have to say

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by ojun50(m): 9:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
Both partners no well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by dollytino4real(f): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2019
this question can also be asked ( why are guys scarred of wedding a lady with a son? )

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
Who wants problems? I can't date or marry a single father. I would rather marry a not-so-rich- man, than marry a single dad.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by 24kmagic: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
Make e no just reach front page sha

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
Single dad or baby daddies are No no for me, Most of these single dads are irresponsible and unrepentant women haters except for those who lost their partners to death.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by frankkydee(m): 10:46pm On Aug 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Who wants problems? I can't date or marry a single father. I would rather marry a not-so-rich- man, than marry a single dad.

Oh really, even if the single dad is so lovely,caring and wealthy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by frankkydee(m): 10:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
Single dad or baby daddies are No no for me, Most of these single dads are irresponsible and unrepentant women haters except for those who lost their partners to death.

I guess the OP is referring to the ones that their partners are alive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
Well.....I would only chose him as the very last option after I have searched everywhere, then I can manage him.
frankkydee:

Oh really, even if the single dad is so lovely,caring and wealthy?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 17, 2019
frankkydee:

I guess the OP is referring to the ones that their partners are alive
I answered all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by frankkydee(m): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2019
MariaLavina:
I answered all.

Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by uboma(m): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Well.....I would only chose him as the very last option after I have searched everywhere, then I can manage him.

Be careful what you wish yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by frankkydee(m): 10:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Ok, noted!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2019
I am not wishing myself such, no.
uboma:

Be careful what you wish yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Innovativebabe: 11:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
because Nigerian women are fetish they will make the life of the new wife a living hell , hands on experience . They can even send one to their early grave especially d ones that d ex wife havnt married someone else

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Kazeemakeem(m): 11:41pm On Aug 17, 2019
uboma:

Me thinks that the ladies fear that the man's attention/love will be divided.

Again, societal views about her marrying a single father may the reason.

There could be several other reasons. Let's wait to hear what the ladies here have to say

Y not nothing bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Kazeemakeem(m): 11:42pm On Aug 17, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

Don't say so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Kazeemakeem(m): 11:44pm On Aug 17, 2019
MariaLavina:

U eh u gat no point

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by lenghtinny(m): 5:46am On Aug 18, 2019
There is likely to be a division of labor when it comes to his love, care and attention....

Women are rarely friendly with anyone they consider to be a competitor.... It's better they jump and pass before people will start calling them a a witch.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Rosay15(f): 5:47am On Aug 18, 2019
The only reason I can marry a single father is if he doesn’t have a wife anymore Incase if death and his kids are still small,I can marry him but in the case of divorce or babymama I can never do such.

Don’t you know women are their own enemies and me I no come get strength to Dey fight upanda and going from one problem to another.. I no fit .

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by weyreypey: 8:26am On Aug 18, 2019
Rosay15:
The only reason I can marry a single father is if he doesn’t have a wife anymore Incase if death and his kids are still small,I can marry him but in the case of divorce or babymama I can never do such.

Don’t you know women are their own enemies and me I no come get strength to Dey fight upanda and going from one problem to another.. I no fit .

But some turn out to be friends....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by Rosay15(f): 8:42am On Aug 18, 2019
weyreypey:

But some turn out to be friends....
.. Friends ?, I no fit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by millionboi2: 8:49am On Aug 18, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I go like know u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by pansophist(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2019
Some things are not worth the hassle, should not be compromised and marrying a single father in many cases than not, is one of it. Like dealing with his ex-wife saga, with kids that may never consider her as their legit guardian, your innocent actions, such as scolding the kids can be interpreted as hate, and if you have your own kids, there could be intra-family competition between them, which can foster bitterness, this trend can also be seen in polygamous family.

The only exception I can think of, that a woman should go for single dad is if his wife is deceased, and/or if she is a single mum herself since they both share similar realities and the match both starts at 1:1. Marriage in itself is hard work, and for a single promising young lady to saddle himself with a single dad makes it more difficult, and potentially less enjoyable, especially when the ex is still in the picture.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Are Ladies Scared Of Dating Single Fathers? by weyreypey: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
pansophist:
Some things are not worth the hassle, should not be compromised and marrying a single father in many cases than not, is one of it. Like dealing with his ex-wife saga, with kids that may never consider her as their legit guardian, your innocent actions, such as scolding the kids can be interpreted as hate, and if you have your own kids, there could be intra-family competition between them, which can foster bitterness, this trend can also be seen in polygamous family.

The only exception I can think of, that a woman should go for single dad is if his wife is deceased, and/or if she is a single mum herself since they both share similar realities and the match both starts at 1:1. Marriage in itself is hard work, and for a single promising young lady to saddle himself with a single dad makes it more difficult, and potentially less enjoyable, especially when the ex is still in the picture.
Interesting.... I am waiting for Victorian

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Help Me: I Am Skinny (photo Attached) / 'Why Women Should Date Multiple Men' - Dating Coach / My Ex Is Dieing With Frustration. . .and She Desperately Wants Me Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.