Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From (92207 Views)

Top 4 Richest Tribes In Nigeria / I Can Never Marry From That Tribe. / The Myths Behind Burying The Placenta In Different Cultures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by AreaFada2: 4:55am On Nov 19, 2016
Ok. Fine babes though. cool
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by October1960: 5:37am On Nov 19, 2016
Wasting money. Money that should be spent by the young couple.

Anyways to each his own. Marriage is overated. Been there done that. So no more.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by kdola: 5:52am On Nov 19, 2016
Islam is simply d best...u can marry wit ur NYSC allowance a still av change...girls ar nt4 sale...God made it easy 4 a young man wus still growing...y won't u do ritual if u wan Mary from dos list places...dos ar part of d peace dat Islam preaches 'dnt borrow or do Wat ure nt capable of doin , because u wan mary...ure2 spend ur hard earned money 4d whole community...afta marriage Wat wil d couple eat?
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by ensamy(m): 6:36am On Nov 19, 2016
After the wedding expenses the man will jump

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by ensamy(m): 6:42am On Nov 19, 2016
Fulani girls that are the most beautiful should then be the cost of our federal budget .
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by PhatBG(m): 7:02am On Nov 19, 2016
By then, I believe everything must have been stable. wink
Pylony:
we pray she no go wait till menopause as recession don over shadow plenty pockets o... AMEN grin
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Chukazu: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Sorry,but that's also definition of self control,not loudmouthed and so on.
Yes,it is one one of it.
...and you forgot laid-back and shyness?
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Pylony(m): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2016
PhatBG:
By then, I believe everything must have been stable. wink
i pray so. How much una dey drill borehole? Just give me a rough estimate. And does it mean that if water is not source where i need the borehole the lost is on me?
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by PhatBG(m): 8:05am On Nov 19, 2016
First of all, water must be sourced. The cost depends on the site of the borehole, like how deep the ground might be dug to get water.
For other info you might want to know, contact us on 08038783628.

Pylony:
i pray so. How much una dey drill borehole? Just give me a rough estimate. And does it mean that if water is not source where i need the borehole the lost is on me?
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Pylony(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2016
PhatBG:
First of all, water must be sourced. The cost depends on the site of the borehole, like how deep the ground might be dug to get water.
For other info you might want to know, contact us on 08038783628.

Alright, you mean you have to use some sort of tools to detect for under ground water?
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by PhatBG(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2016
Man, the ground we stand upon is above water. There is no place which water cannot be dug out. Its only a matter of time.

Pylony:
Alright, you mean you have to use some sort of tools to detect for under ground water?
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Pylony(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2016
PhatBG:
Man, the ground we stand upon is above water. There is no place which water cannot be dug out. Its only a matter of time.

what happen then, when a borehole that was initially supplying water dry out?
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by PhatBG(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2016
That's when maintenance comes in.

Pylony:
what happen then, when a borehole that was initially supplying water dry out?
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Pylony(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2016
PhatBG:
That's when maintenance comes in.
Meaning a re-drilling or what?
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by PhatBG(m): 8:40am On Nov 19, 2016
Truth be told, we don't drill with machines. We dig with hands and there have never been a case where our borehole dried up.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by WomanOfRace(f): 8:42am On Nov 19, 2016
Chukazu:

...and you forgot laid-back and shyness?

Hey! it depends on what you have in mind. You are reading other meanings from your head into it.

I'm sure you make use of dictionary and Google. A word can serve different purposes or meanings depending on its fall in a sentence or the sentence itself. So,it is already obvious what i meant.

With all due respect,i wouldn't want to drag further with you on this. If you are still not cleared,do the assignment on your own.

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Luckymay(f): 9:35am On Nov 19, 2016
dimexy247:

Oh, my bad, PLEASE, may I have your hand in marriage?
Sorry. Taken
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by leepest(m): 9:37am On Nov 19, 2016
Nairaland is Disappointing us, anytime i saw a topic talking about Nigeria, at d end it wil talk about d south only, I have seen many topics like diz, like d richest king in Nigeria, kings with beautiful wives, Haba! U dnt know anything about d north, d late king if kano died leaving behind about 5-Trillion naira, in Borno there is a Place where if u want to Marry u have to pay with Gold, pure gild, please stop posting shit if u dnt know anything about Nigeria
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Luckymay(f): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
grin grin grin grin

O nwebeghi ife ifuru nwa awka

Dokara m numba gi ka anyi kwuo na ekwe nti
Enwero m ekwenti.
Mana bia nna, kee Kwa Nke I Na akwunyere Onye ugwu Maka President. I jikwa uche gi?
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 19, 2016
thecrush:
Naso

You might think Yorubas dont have the long list!!

When my friend saw the list that was given to her husband. She stopped talking about Igbo traditional weddings and list....

Pls which state?
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Bujumbura(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2016
Luckymay:

Enwero m ekwenti.
Mana bia nna, kee Kwa Nke I Na akwunyere Onye ugwu Maka President. I jikwa uche gi?
Nwanne uche m di na ife m naeme grin

Asi na ndi ugwu bute ego anyi erie ya mana anyi ga akwadoro nwanne anyi nwoke o bula na zo ochichi

Nne you just made me to speak Igbo today
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2016
goshen26:
i will rather become a [size=23]referend[/size] father than marry an imo girl

Issoryt lipsrsealed
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by AuroraB(f): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
Then i bu akpa akpu cheesy

Onye ebe na imo ka ibu
Abu'm onye Nigeria lipsrsealed
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Bujumbura(m): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2016
AuroraB:
Abu'm onye Nigeria lipsrsealed
i di ocha

I mara mma

I nugo di

I buru ibu

Amatago m onye ibu
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by kingcomet(m): 11:03am On Nov 19, 2016
dbrown:
this write up is a crab, I was expecting the items this people ask for.. u just dey talk base on Wat u heard.. and also why south south and east?

Its true jawe. Even Nnewi in Anambra is expensive too, just that the umunna nowadays are becoming considerate and merciful.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by AuroraB(f): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
i di ocha

I mara mma

I nugo di

I buru ibu

Amatago m onye ibu
cheesy
Onye amuma grin
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by BossLadyF(f): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
mrvitalis:
This is misinformation. . Have u had of the okrikas and kalabaris in Rivers state? ?

Or the brass?? Bonny?? In fact ijaws have the most expensive marriage rites

Am from mbaise and my elder brother married an okrika woman and i know how much we have spent and yet that's just the half marriage.. to do the full marriage is not an easy thing and done after the woman has finished giving birth most times its so expensive the men leave it till there children has grown to do it for them

Exactly!!! Kalabari, Okrika and Bonny are more expensive
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Bujumbura(m): 12:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
AuroraB:
cheesy
Onye amuma grin
Eddy Nawgwu

I furu ife m sendi ri gi yday

1 Like

Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Luckymay(f): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bujumbura:
Nwanne uche m di na ife m naeme grin

Asi na ndi ugwu bute ego anyi erie ya mana anyi ga akwadoro nwanne anyi nwoke o bula na zo ochichi

Nne you just made me to speak Igbo today
O ya bu n'iya acholum oji Maka nkea
Anyways, thank God n'uche gi di ya. Anyi achorozi ndi ugwu Na aso rock.
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by Bujumbura(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Luckymay:

O ya bu n'iya acholum oji Maka nkea
Anyways, thank God n'uche gi di ya. Anyi achorozi ndi ugwu Na aso rock.
Kpom na ekwe ntu ka anyi suo na whatsapp smiley

Biko o nwere ife m bu na obi grin

Maka umu nwasnyi na eche azu sometimes
Re: The 10 Most Expensive Cultures/tribes In Nigeria To Marry From by ebisike78: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
ur number 1 and 2 are force because with 150k u can go home wit ur wife and u can't compare numbers 1 and 2 to 3 in any form.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Yoruba Poem- Ise Logun Ise (work Is The Antidote For Poverty) / 2 Lovers From Okija, Anambra Commit Suicide Over 'Osu' (Disturbing Pictures) / Igbo Attire And Its Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.