Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) (92279 Views)

Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) / Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event / Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
D kinda dat u see nd to die go dey sweet u
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by donziller(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
investnow2013:
Over 15million worth Casket?
jesus
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by slimsoshady(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=masam post=51150072]And who is he trying to impress or what point is he trying to prove, that he is not broke or what? Abeg he should park well, living in past glory.[/quote] 15 million na past glory.. undecided undecided
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2016
I MUST steal that casket nd make MONEY grin
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by slimsoshady(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
masam:
And who is he trying to impress or what point is he trying to prove, that he is not broke or what? Abeg he should park well, living in past glory.
15 mill na past glory?? undecided
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by josh77(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Some pple sha, dem sabi do burial for their parents but wen dir parents dey alive dem no ft take care of dem. hope say him do him papa wella sha....

God forgive d dead
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by dreezybines: 6:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
nwaanambra1:
only 15 million! mtchewwww!!!

when i was thinking he will buy 500 million diamond plated gold casket!

i saw obama and trump among the crowd! cool

It's well in Jesus name

#SayNoToWeed
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by adefact12(m): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
Foolishness of highest order. Given serious assignments to ants.ordinary plywood wood have been better for mr and mrs ants them.yeye they smell
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by goshen26: 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
Food for the ticks

The same function 5,000 own will perform

Anyway, watch out for the boys.....
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 6:36pm On Nov 18, 2016
vanity upon vanity... that casket is not less than #20m... #20m can do a lot in the lives of 40 jobless youth from his community... we should learn how to give back to the society....if God bless me sillily like Sir Emeka Offor I will give back 60% of my wealth to the less privileged
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by abraka00(f): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
coptic:
Reminds me of my lecturer back in my Uni days, Dr. Mike Duru.

He said, "when my 'mother' died, they gathered us around and asked that we contribute money for 5 million naira worth of casket." "I told them, look, you are not yet ready." "You mean we should take a whopping 5 million naira and bury in the ground just like that?!"

"I told them to call me when they are set for the funeral!"

I thought then that he was just being an Economist. But I can see now why it is unnecessary spending such amount on the dead when the living have barely fed.
It is just poverty that is affecting you.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by francisduru: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
This one pass Rest in Peace, na Rest in Gold, that is not an easy access to heaven....... VANITY UPON VANITY.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by santosesq1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Casket can never be beautiful. Vanity + vanity = VANITY. Wasted money would have been bettter given to Family members Alive
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
6fit still money is good, money is every.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by bracelove: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
investnow2013:
At the burial service of late father of Sir Emeka Offor at All Saint Anglican Church, Irefi Oraifite today.

What a beautiful casket?
Casket dey beautiful? buy am put for ur house na.

1 Like

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by donbenie(m): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
ImperialYoruba:
Yanmiri aso ebi get as e be.....na so dem go blazzon picture front, back and even on the sleeves. Sometimes sef the person they are celebrating go wear hin own aso ebi with hin picture for chest.

Anyway, RIP to the man.
Don't use your culture to judge another man's or is there any particular reason your own way is the better way?
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
All go to the same place; all come from dust, and to dust all return.
Ecclesiastes 3:20
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
I hope it preserves the body from corruption.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by eshic(f): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
pheyikemi:
At the end, termites and worms will be the ones to flex in it.

this kind casket,termites de fear to near am
more especially if it is made of iron or anything other than wood.this is one of the reasons why some dead body no de gree decay
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by ABJ4Real(m): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
15m naira? It does not make any sense. Vain glory at best.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by olajohnson5(m): 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
Vanity upon vanity ,all is vanity..
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by anyicash(m): 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
LordZero:
Nigerians and stupid ways of spending money...

If robbers go exhume d casket and throw d dead body away now, they will say people are wicked...
RIP to the papa sha.

#Vanity..
it will be very difficult to exhume d body for the grave must be hyper casted with iron rods and concrete.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
All vanity upon vanity......
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by thexzy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
After all said and done, the final question is...."WЂΕRΕ WILL HE SPEND HIS ETERNITY?" Will this casket made of Gold make way for him to secure a space in heaven? Answer: Absolutely NO..... That'§ simply Vanity.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by donbenie(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
masam:
And who is he trying to impress or what point is he trying to prove, that he is not broke or what? Abeg he should park well, living in past glory.
Don't let poverty warp your mind,even at his most broke state,the man can still feed your entire village for the next foreseeable future,go hustle for your own and stop hating..
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by buchilino(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
MY PPLE, ABEG ANYBODY NO WHERE DEM BURY D MAN.
EMEKA NNA, BRING DAT SHOVEL N DIGGER.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Ivanlxi(m): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Hungry guys watching dem in 3d,, dey gonna dig it up and resale

1 Like

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by mrnuur(m): 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Is this not madness?? Something that termites will chop
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by nevilbot: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Did Donald Trump and Buhari attend the burial? Abi no be this man vanguard talk say Donald trump go attend him papa burial
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Ivanlxi(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
buchilino:
MY PPLE, ABEG ANYBODY NO WHERE DEM BURY D MAN.

EMEKA NNA, BRING DAT SHOVEL N DIGGER.

Lol I talk am
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Omonigeriarere: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
Waste of resources....
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by mosyb: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
investnow2013:
At the burial service of late father of Sir Emeka Offor at All Saint Anglican Church, Irefi Oraifite today.

What a beautiful casket?

A man that cant pay his workers their wages, the cost of the casket alone is enough to pay the wages of 200 of his staff, as I am talking he has a pending case at the industrial Court,with his former company staff, Global Scan Systems Ltd.
Many have died cos of him, God will surely judge him

Mtchew

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.