Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) (92290 Views)

Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) / Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event / Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Fuvking cretins! Wasting money, i am sure there are homeless women and children with no food to eat, clean water to drink and cloths to wear, sick children, sick old women, orphans who could not afford medecine or hospital bills in their village, but rather they are wasting money on rotten dead body, the dead body will not even notice.
this is why i like robbing selfish and stuck up Rich folk.

1 Like

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by JAHseal: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
siakhris:
Where is Trump mbok?

Obuoy, na him I dey find since o!
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
Who has the 'casket' helped?
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Wizteaser: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
How I wish the casket will be able to change his direction should he be going the wrong way(heaven/hell).
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Valprof: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
investnow2013:
At the burial service of late father of Sir Emeka Offor at All Saint Anglican Church, Irefi Oraifite today.

What a beautiful casket?
foolish ibos

1 Like

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by TeleboiZ005(m): 9:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nickymezor:
Go ahead nw, if u get mind o
Just wait nd see...

i will certainly do it...

#ICrossMyHeart
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by rimzzy22(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nawa ooo...termites are waiting patiently, oo no matter how your casket look like, its still going down 6feet..the money is too much...anyways RIP to the popsy
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
Just wait nd see...

i will certainly do it...

#ICrossMyHeart
I hear u... Na fr ur drims sha...
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by AreaFada2: 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
It may not be up to 15m.

But wait o. All those Sultan & emirs buried in simple carpets, do they not reach where they are going? shocked
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
Dis casket go dey make death to hungry some people o
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
I don't think the casket will be buried inside the soil just like other cheap coffin
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Bismarck10(m): 10:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Where is trump?!
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by chris2face(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2016
Philistine:
Is Donald Trump not coming for the burial again? grin grin grin

Why not he just left a while ago
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by PhatBG(m): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2016
All these, the bible calls them vanity upon vanity.

Check my signature.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by DanielRyan(m): 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
I think say the man said #Donald_trump and buhari go attend him papa burial specifically
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by oliverperry(m): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
That is the world most expensive casket one of the richest man in Russian was buried with it and it was later stolen .The casket is $215,000 86Million Naira I wonder what the casket will do for them in hell fire or heaven

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by oliverperry(m): 11:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
4everGrand:

Story for the gods.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by oliverperry(m): 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingbuhari:
vanity upon vanity... that casket is not less than #20m... #20m can do a lot in the lives of 40 jobless youth from his community... we should learn how to give back to the society....if God bless me sillily like Sir Emeka Offor I will give back 60% of my wealth to the less privileged

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 19, 2016
I just remembered an old Joke. "My Guy, If you see casket wey them take bury Emma papa, I swear, to die go hungr you".
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by DedeNkem: 12:55am On Nov 19, 2016
Waste of money on something that will delay.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by eROCK247(m): 1:12am On Nov 19, 2016
Yoshy:
It's still a casket.
it's still a box of rotting bones...albeit an expensive one.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by eROCK247(m): 1:13am On Nov 19, 2016
Yoshy:
It's still a casket.
it's still a box of rotting corpse...albeit an expensive one.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 1:20am On Nov 19, 2016
N15 million can do a near perfect Turn Around Maintenance of Port Harcourt refinery for us to have locally refined petrol. Any way that is how the money is "destined" to be spent without adding values to humanity. May the soul of Papa Offor rest in peace while the termites feed fat on the "show me your wealth" casket.

1 Like

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43am On Nov 19, 2016
nwaanambra1:
only 15 million! mtchewwww!!!

when i was thinking he will buy 500 million diamond plated gold casket!

i saw obama and trump among the crowd! cool

Buhari sef dey there. Awon asiwere.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by nwabobo: 3:20am On Nov 19, 2016
investnow2013:
Over 15million worth Casket?

It's $217,000 actually. That is N100,905,000 @N465

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by domben(m): 5:43am On Nov 19, 2016
DrayZee:

Is it only Nigerians that conduct extravagant events?

You don't have to drop it on us like we're the only people doing it.

. Vanity upon Vanity..... what matter most... is did you surrender your life to Christ.?
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 5:50am On Nov 19, 2016
That's WHR I will always give to muslims... So simple. The million casket cud turn around the lives of few people oo. Na him money saa
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Rone16(f): 6:30am On Nov 19, 2016
Vanity..People are so dumb..There is a reason wooden caskets are used..You have to complete the circle of life.From dust you came from,dust you shall go.Bugs have to feed on us and they can't through metal
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by greatman247(m): 7:02am On Nov 19, 2016
Unfortunately, this wont bring back his dead father! Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Ifeoma1992(f): 7:06am On Nov 19, 2016
Am from dsame villa wit him but Wats d essesnce of d Gold casket?.. Something dat wil soon vanish
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by FavoredGuy: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2016
Who should be congratulated here? The Dead or the son that spent millions of Naira on casket? Vanity upon vanity... No matter how much we spend on dead bodies, they still remain food for the ever busy termites (and micro decomposers) that are always waiting patiently for the whole delay tactics to be employed-mortuary (one year), extrvagant burial and funeral ceremony(one month) etc. After all that, we hand over their food to them and then come back to live with the fact that every living thing must die. Let's rather work for the things that will stand for us on the judgement day. That's my own view. Click 'like' if you concur with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.