Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) (92282 Views)

Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) / Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event / Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by MNDY(m): 7:21am On Nov 19, 2016
LordZero:
Nigerians and stupid ways of spending money...

If robbers go exhume d casket and throw d dead body away now, they will say people are wicked...
RIP to the papa sha.

#Vanity..

My exact thought

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Regged01(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2016
This man must be ready to do the burial twise.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by dapiluv: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2016
Still do not know when the spirit of wastage will leave Nigerians.You can imagine the cost of this casket that termite will eventual gain access to used to buried somebody.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by armadeo(m): 8:14am On Nov 19, 2016
Kingbuhari:
vanity upon vanity... that casket is not less than #20m... #20m can do a lot in the lives of 40 jobless youth from his community... we should learn how to give back to the society....if God bless me sillily like Sir Emeka Offor I will give back 60% of my wealth to the less privileged

In truth it's very easy to give out money you don't have.

1 Like

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2016
iru kileyi omo anifowoshe
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2016
Emeka Ofor must have read his Bible upside-down! He also refused to use his commonsense! Below is the pix of the remains of a wealthy, God fearing wise king.

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by moshould(m): 10:34am On Nov 19, 2016
waste of money....God no send all this decoration....juz bury the dead and always remember them in prayers..thats all....no competition in the grave,,,
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2016
how will that benefit the dead body when he can use that to assist needy...its not poverty speaking, its frugality
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by CowHard: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kingbuhari:
vanity upon vanity... that casket is not less than #20m... #20m can do a lot in the lives of 40 jobless youth from his community... we should learn how to give back to the society....if God bless me sillily like Sir Emeka Offor I will give back 60% of my wealth to the less privileged

please shut up..... did he tell you he's not helping his community or are they complaining of neglect

It's not anybody's business how one chooses to bury his father that made him what he is today
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by CowHard: 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ayatullah:
Emeka Ofor must have read his Bible upside-down! He also refused to use his commonsense! Below is the pix of the remains of a wealthy, God fearing wise king.

And you forgot that a certain king from that side lives in a gold-plated house and drives gold cars.

Where were the modesty and wiseness when the Saudi king stormed a hotel in UK with a one thousand entourage
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by tonygee88(m): 4:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
Yoshy:
It's still a casket.
Vanity Upon Vanity.....
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
cowardSeun:

And you forgot that a certain king from that side lives in a gold-plated house and drives gold cars.

Where were the modesty and wiseness when the Saudi king stormed a hotel in UK with a one thousand entourage

You have said it all! He did those things as a LIVING BEING, which are his entitlements depending on his wealth as a man with his heart still beating . Muslims seek for "the best in this world and the hereafter."

But ask yourself: What is the sense behind burying a DEAD man in a casket worth millions of naira?

It is nothing but hyper idiocy!
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by tk4rd: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2016
Is it Pure Gold.?? How many Carats.?? because I wouldn't mind digging it sometime later, or cause an earthquake that would shake it out of the ground.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.