Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) (92288 Views)

Emeka Offor KAZTECH Fabrication Yard At The Snake Island In Lagos (Photos) / Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event / Benneth Offor's Wake Keeping In Oraifite (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by LordZero(m): 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
DrayZee:

Is it only Nigerians that conduct extravagant events?

You don't have to drop it on us like we're the only people doing it.

Alright. .. We are not the only ones that spends extravagantly but we do our own when it comes to burials and irrelevant stuffs..

Some mofos will not take care of their elderly ones but will close a whole street for burial ceremony when the elder is dead..

In some countries, rich kids/offsprings build orphanages, hospitals and foster homes in the name of their parents (heard some Nigerians do it too).

Flashh:

The person who generalize, is even the most stúpid.
undecided undecided
Noted. are you happy now?
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
Let the dead bury the dead cool
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by stronggman: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Vanity upon vanity
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Flashh: 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
LordZero:
undecided undecided Noted. are you happy now?
Stop generalizing. That's stupidity.

1 Like

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
The value doesn't change what it is..... Casket it is and It's covered with same dust as people buried without casket....
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by LordZero(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Flashh:
Stop generalizing. That's stupidity.
O.k sir..
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by egike(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
haba why this monumental waste of money on a dead body that will decay,that money used in buying that casket would have been better used to provide some basic amenities in oraifete community na, who knows if the road that casket passed through is tarred. not happy
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
investnow2013:
At the burial service of late father of Sir Emeka Offor at All Saint Anglican Church, Irefi Oraifite today.

What a beautiful casket?
you do not say casket is beautiful.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by bigpastor(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
what a waste!!!
investnow2013:
Over 15million worth Casket?
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
pheyikemi:
At the end, termites and worms will be the ones to flex in it.
that is why you should not about the things of this world,
Because after all the hustle to beautiful your flesh, termites and worms will still flex what you cherish so much
Is that not vanity upon vanity?
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by seenter84: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
VaNity
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by tonero4urch(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Don't be be surprised to hear very soon that some hoodlums dug out and carted away with the casket leaving the corpse covered by only sand inside the 6feet grave. Lol! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by 4everGrand(m): 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingbuhari:
vanity upon vanity... that casket is not less than #20m... #20m can do a lot in the lives of 40 jobless youth from his community... we should learn how to give back to the society....if God bless me sillily like Sir Emeka Offor I will give back 60% of my wealth to the less privileged

Story for the gods.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
dabrightt:
Big Lie.....you are still better than some people now..how many people do you help this week..
I don't have to count how many ppl I helped this week... God appreciate silent givers
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
4everGrand:

Story for the gods.
I have made the pledge so shall it be...
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
15 Million Naira Casket.... Why now..... Money wey I for use marry wife,born plenty children,do business add,infact build house.. cry'sad
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Wow! 15 million casket? Why na?
Chai! And some people dey find just a plate of food to eat.

What can I say? He's very rich
Vanity upon vanity
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Collins0609(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
I for say d tin na showboating,but he has d money and will surely get the return 4 his money
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
Meanwhile, CASKET CARRIERS look malnourished
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by kennymoses2012(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
vanity on vanity. .....
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
Chai see Donald Trump and PMB!

Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by 4everGrand(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
Kingbuhari:
I have made the pledge so shall it be...

Great
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Decryptor(m): 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
You bury your father in a N15m casket but owe your workers working in your various factories salaries for months?

I am from Anambra State but i must say this...EMEKA OFFOR IS A VERY FOOLISH MAN!
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by smartiyke78: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
D curse dat we d igbos especially brot upon ourselves.
Burying money nd wealth in d ground all in d name of burial. wn dia cld b so many pple who the money cld chang dia lives for good in dat place.
I hop to c us burying d dead like d northerners 1 day.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:10pm On Nov 18, 2016
TeleboiZ005:
I MUST steal that casket nd make MONEY grin
Go ahead nw, if u get mind o
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by zikabells: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
Gold casket? Vanity!!!!!!! Not impressed at all....
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by thunderbabs: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ehhhh, dt must be a casket 2017 model....trust nigerian billionaires...always the first to own one in the world....

Sounding like it was a latest car...

Gold plated casket, still covered in sand..

Vanity!
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by klax(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Biko where is Trump and Buhari

Oh sorry I can see Trump with undertaker dress carrying the casket on his shoulder.

Papa RIP if not for God some clowns almost make your peaceful rest a mess by lying that Trump is coming to cheer you to the world unknown.
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by galadima77(m): 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Show offno get limit or boundary? Even at funeral? When many that are licing can't afford meals?
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by LadyAimy: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
shockedshocked the papa wake up after him enter the casket? If not e no worth am
Re: The Casket Emeka Offor Buried His Father, Benneth Offor In (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2016
It is worth it, even if the price was quoted to be 30m, I would have believed it. Its a great thing for a parent to die when the children are loaded.

There is no greater thing one can do to relief the grieve than spending as much as you can to bury the loved ones.

Its a beautiful casket there, I wish to be buried in such when I drop this fucking water-vessel body in some decades to come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Surviving Children Show Strength At Funeral For Parents (photo) / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' / Over N400k Got Debited From My Stanbic IBTC Account Overnight (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.