Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,738 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid (23055 Views)

Breaking: DSS Arrests Ifeanyi Ubah Over N11b Oil Theft / Bureau De Change Operators React To Elimination Of Parallel Market / DSS Raids Bureau De Change Operators In Abuja & Lagos, Forces Dollar Down To 400 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by passyhansome(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
Our DSS are working

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by harmbhrosz(m): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
sarrki:

What is you senator, federal house of rep member,

State house member, local govt chairman & state governors doing ?

We only come here to make noise about baba

Didn't they collect what is accrue to them ?
you keep disgracing yourself on every thread undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by diplomat058(m): 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
How did we get here in the first place?

Meanwhile,

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by chimerase2: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
My gonmant is working - mohamme buhari, 2016
Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by yaki84: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
official price......305 cbn sells to banks at 310, banks sell to bdcs at 390, bdcs sell to us at 450+.
Why dss no arrest banks first?

8 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by PapaBrowne(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
They probably voted change so they should take it in good faith.

5 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by Juban(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Something is seriously wrong. Instead of the government putting structures that will straighten the naira. Assembling economic team that will micro-manage the economy. They are now arresting innocent people that are hustling for their daily need. How did we end up like this?

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by hopeforcharles(m): 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
talktimi:
they said his brain works on tiger head battery and he keeps proving it every day
hahahahahahahahaha i swear if baba catch you na 10 years be ur ban

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by manikspears: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yes! That is the real reason why we have dss in Nigeria to do hide and seek with aboki we dey hussle fo make ends meet. Keep it up.
Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by Bujumbura(m): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
We need a business man like Atiku Abubakar to take us out of this quagmire

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by maasoap(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
Keneking:
Emefiele's banks are to be held responsible for this action...

They buy at N305 sell at N445-N460

Useless government
How is that the fault of the FG? Please, educate me on this. Saboteurs are everywhere and every corner of this country and that's why DSS is putting them in order. No sense of patriotism, no compassion at all. Everyone is after killer profits.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by bart10: 6:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
How do you defend such use of brute force in a free market economy? Na wa for this leadership o. Anyway na for Kano and e no concern me grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by maasoap(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
Juban:
Something is seriously wrong. Instead of the government putting structures that will straighten the naira. Assembling economic team that will micro-manage the economy. They are now arresting innocent people that are hustling for their daily need. How did we end up like this?
Must they sell or buy dollars at high profit margin? If they could make a profit of N5 on transaction of one dollar, is that not okay for a patriotic Nigerian? Must we make life hard for ourselves in the name business and profits?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by bart10: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
maasoap:

How is that the fault of the FG? Please, educate me on this. Saboteurs are everywhere and every corner of this country and that's why DSS is putting them in order. No sense of patriotism, no compassion at all. Everyone is after killer profits.

In a market economy, everything is solely market forces - demand/supply even if the industry is regulated. How do you now explain arresting marketers in order to regulate the industry. I have a gut feeling this Government is truly clueless about everything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by talktimi(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
hopeforcharles:

hahahahahahahahaha i swear if baba catch you na 10 years be ur ban
I dey fear them ? Their case na toy
Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by tkondscreen(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thank God.

I don they free again just like FFK. Hope say admin no go ban me again.

E be like say, to comment for Nairaland now don turn trouble as seun and is team are having MONITORING SPIRIT.

I swear, I no go comment again ooooo.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by panpan(m): 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2016
Why were they arrested?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by munas: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
LadyExcellency:
What is the business of DSS with crimes committed by Bureau de change operators?

Where is EFCC or Police?

Do you know the job of the DSS at all?
Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by borntosuccess(m): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
talktimi:
they said his brain works on tiger head battery and he keeps proving it every day
now dis gat me rolling on d ground, laughing

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by salbis(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
sarrki:

Bros, baba should just make a naira equivalent to a dollar as promised. Is that too much to ask? Talk is cheap!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by Bigii(m): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
sarrki:

Please locate the nearest habilitation center before it get too late. U need cure undecided

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by billyG(m): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2016
Juban:
just tell us how d economic team will micro manage d economy.9jerians can learn frm you.
Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by Kingbuhari(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2016
Buhari is a dullard cowardice, unreasonable incompetent useless, gworo chewing monkey, Fulani cow sipping dung and old Sicky bastardized EDIOT....
arresting Bureau
De Change operators is that how he planed to force 1$ equal to #1 .... Apc has scammed us... TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by Mufasa27(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
IVORY2009:

Ofcourse the blame goes to Mr Buhari, if the policies he adopted are flexiable anofe, there will be no need for the DSS raiding currency exchangers, a quick question, name any pasted govt in Nigeria, that has suceeded in using this approach to bring down the exchange of the naira to the dollar...

Watch out, if this raid continues, by december-january next year, dollar will exchange for 500+ to d dollar
I pray oooo...
Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by Mufasa27(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin

Buhari the gworo chewing dullard want to make $1 =1 Naira by using Gun and Horse whip.
Hehehehe grin funny post, no mind the dullard

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by mida101(m): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
sarrki:

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by saintmark88(m): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
If d guys r doing illegal stuffs or over profiteering at d expense of Nigerians den dey should be rounded up n taught a lesson... Nigerians need iron fist to whip them in line...
Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by LadyExcellency: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
munas:

Do you know the job of the DSS at all?

Do you want me to educate you for a fee?

I promise you won't regret the time and money spent for the lectures

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2016
170 million of us are in trouble if our monetary policy is DSS monitoring BDCs.
If our senate weren't so engrossed in petty petty nonsense they will realise the fate of over a million people depend on them

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by mida101(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2016
sarrki:

borntosuccess:
now dis gat me rolling on d ground, laughing
sarrki:

receive sense sarki... its not compulsory u must comment..

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by mida101(m): 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2016
Bujumbura:
We need a business man like Atiku Abubakar to take us out of this quagmire
think again bro!
Re: DSS Arrests 40 In Kano Bureau De Change Raid by wristbangle: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
Well I don't know what to say concerning this new development. The aim of every business is to make profit and that is why the BDC are selling way above the recommended price. I won't blame them because they are not getting it at the official price but I will also blame them because the price been offered to end user is at bottle neck.

CBN need policies to flood enough forex in the market that will keep the BDC at par to regulate the foreign currency exchange.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Resumes Dollar Sales To BDCs / A Wise Strategy For Betonmarket Traders.. / How I Lost $10,000 - Fisayo Fosudo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.