Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) (30222 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet Has Broken Down (Photos) / Benny Hinn At Ayo Oritsejafor's Church In Warri. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by Progressive01(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Evaberry:
Theives
Police.
Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
eDoctorr:

[b]Wetin concern u? Are they complaining?[/b]Keep ur money to urself.
A textbook example of Stockholm's syndrome.
Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by vabok(m): 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
THE SCAMMER & HIS WIFE....
Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by Mzyouzee1(f): 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2016
D gele sef na wah....
Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
This one na DON JAZZY PASTOR....

A card carrying member of the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by Donmichaelz(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
where is seun the anti christ:::::your opinion is needed here oo,pastor bling bling is at work again
Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by Prectega(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2016
Caveatemptor:
Church on Nigeria is a business.
Simple. Getting money,money and more money is the objective of the pastors/shepherds/MOG/Daddies and mummies. The followers are cannon fodder and objectives to reach the aim of accumulation of wealth and more wealth. Open your eyes and realise that these pastors care about nobody except themselves and their next bank alert on their way to buying a new private jet!
don't defend ur wrong ways with others lives..... You are not God

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by Mayflowa(m): 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2016
Alariwo2:
Oritsejafor no just do anyhow enter yorubaland o

stay for your zone dere dey deceive your gullibles if you love yourself

Lol. Becos your land already has more than they could cope with. Lol. You guys hv gut a generous share of your pastors

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by Caveatemptor(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
eDoctorr:

Wetin concern u? Are they complaining? Keep ur money to urself.

Good,if we all kept our money to ourselves this fake spiritual entrepreneurs would die a natural death it deserved and we would have a natural peace that humanity deserves!
Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by Prectega(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
PissedOffWeed:
undecided one of the branches God needs to cutoff...don't know the reason why the sickle is being held back!!!
if the sickle is used... Am damn sure u would be sliced off like a yam peel... Watch ur tongue bro
Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by Prectega(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2016
Caveatemptor:

Good,if we all kept our money to ourselves this fake spiritual entrepreneurs would die a natural death it deserved and we would have a natural peace that humanity deserves!
and who are you to say they are fakes.... U must b high on weed or sumtin... Y don't u leave judgment for God

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by smartiyke78: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2016
Abeg, na wetin dat woman carry for head so, sheh na tampouline abi wetin na wa oh... All dis god of men in name of men of God!
Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by Caveatemptor(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
Prectega:
don't defend ur wrong ways with others lives..... You are not God

My wrong ways?
Please elaborate. The church in Nigeria today is a personal business. Quote me anywhere and I will prove the fact that Pastors care for nothing more than the well being of themselves and their families.
I rest my case!
Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by 4everGrand(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
Alariwo2:
stay

your zone dere dey deceive your gullibles if you love yourself
Alariwo2:

Whats wrong with this 'alariwo'.

Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by Caveatemptor(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2016
Prectega:
and who are you to say they are fakes.... U must b high on weed or sumtin... Y don't u leave judgment for God

I am high on a drug called, "Using my brain !"
I recommend The drug to you. Use it and it will set you free from the shackles that bind your brain.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by Alariwo2: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Mayflowa:

Lol. Becks your land already has more than they could cope with. Lol. You guys hv gut a generous share of your pastors

this one own no be am atal

he's got gunz, blingz, bodyguards etc... we don't want that kind of barJesus in SW abeg
Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by vislabraye(m): 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Progressive01:
Oga oo.. Me personally dey complain. My pastor launch two high end rides on the same day.. I dey suspect the man.

You and your pastor again grin ? Make you ask am to show u de way..
Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by Alariwo2: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Donmichaelz:
where is seun the anti christ:::::your opinion is needed here oo,pastor bling bling is at work again

anti christ kwanu?

Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2016
WHEN You realize that there is no personal God, there and then can you re-define and re-interpret the "Holy Books" and milk the gullible and silly masses dry, and enjoy your one-life at their expense.

Even as I understand that the Gods are selfish, I am ready at 60 to be either be called by God or I will call myself. That is the prime age to start milking them cry. In the field of religion, " dem dey born mugu everyday"; Man must wack.

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by anuliecutie(f): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
hmnmmmm
Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by deolu2000(m): 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
In lagbaja's voice: Oni gele yi skentele e jo ma, skontolo.
Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by AnanseK(m): 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2016
When will EFCC catch up with this arms smuggler,Birthday Gift of Jet, divide and loot bling bling pastor?
Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by drawingbook: 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
[quote author=vickylincon post=51150828]They must be tight friends for him to leave his royalty church in warri[/quote I suspect it's his father inlaw cos his wife isvyoruba
Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
Ekaka1:

Ya fada!!!!
lol but wait are you a religious bigot?
Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by MizOmalicha(f): 10:11pm On Nov 18, 2016
KiNiBiGd:
Dis her gele sef grin
GeleWU aka Tower of Gele... D gele is a hit bck 2 bck

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by MartinsIfeco(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2016
KiNiBiGd:
Dis her gele sef grin
what's wrong with the gele?
Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by CplusJason: 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
Evaberry:
Theives
Why you dey call them thieves? Dem don rob you before?

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by nathpope(m): 10:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
is dat madam kofo i c in d picture?

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by Fadahunsi(m): 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2016
Did anybody notice Bishop Mike Okonkwo in the fifth picture?? Simplicity is golden at times shaa! N only God fit understand who truly dey serve am!
Re: Oritsejafor At Celebration Of Life Of Falegan In Ekiti (Pics) by MONITZ: 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2016
Alariwo2:

Stay where?,re u trying to say there re no gullible ones or fake pastors in yoruba land as well?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evangelist Leads Masquerades To Christianity (Photos, Video) / As A Christian, How Far Should You Go With Your Girlfriend Physically? / Peter Obi: Social Media Cannot Control Voice Of Prophecy - Fr Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.