Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,863 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Women's Panties That Men Like The Best - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women's Panties That Men Like The Best (5264 Views)

Why Is It That Men Love Breast Than Any Other Part In Woman? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by Eyor1(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2016
Many women spend ages choosing underwear. They believe that it would flatter their curves, and amaze their partners. However, few men pay attention to this part of a woman’s outfit. They would rather rip it off as quick as possible, than gaze at it for hours.

Modern fashion industry offers the widest variety of both bras and panties, so it will be good to know which underwear men like the best.

More than 1000 subscribers of Men’s Health Facebook page shared their preferences concerning women’s panties.

1. Briefs – 40%

2 Likes

Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by falconey(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
grin clean o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by Eyor1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 18, 2016
Surprisingly enough, it’s a leader! But why? Men confessed, that such panties make women feel comfortable, and comfort equals sexiness. Besides they like the way the booty looks in them.

2. Thongs – 34%

2 Likes

Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by Eyor1(m): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
To be honest, initially, 73% of men confessed they liked this type of underwear, but then the result seriuosly declined, when 3% claimed they hated thongs. The men explained their preference like this, “You can see the whole booty. What not to like?”

3. G-string (extremely thin thong) – 13%

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by Laveda(f): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by Eyor1(m): 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2016
These panties show the whole booty and men like it. As simple as that!

4. Bikini – 12%

1 Like

Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Any type of pant will do as long as e no get Otutu

1 Like

Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by Eyor1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
Men like this type of panties much more tham the next point of our list, but they are obviously one of the least attractive.

5. “Grandma’s panties” – 1%

3 Likes

Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by Eyor1(m): 6:44pm On Nov 18, 2016
Almost nobody liked them. However, there were some positive comments. “I think, every girl has a pair of such panties. If she feels alright in them, why not?”

This is the result, ladies. If you want to please men, it’s high time to revise your wardrobe! Or choose comfort instead. As one man said, comfort equals sexiness.

https://www.naij.com/1027952-lb-women-s-panties.html
Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by itzswitz(m): 6:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
itz switz iyalaya..isnt that a G-string??!Inasmuch as it dosent hinders failure to*some text missing*it iz nice... grin
Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by firstking01(m): 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
How come all of them have flat assangry
Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2016
exposing you perverted attitude to the web world keep decieving yourself

nonsense undecided

1 Like

Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by Yewandequeen(f): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2016
The 5th one is my favourite grin

1 Like

Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by Taiofil(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2016
firstking01:
How come all of them have flat assangry

Like as if u knew wat i was tinking undecided
Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by princeemmma(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2016
where is this one among your list

1 Like

Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yewandequeen:

3 Likes

Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by Kentura(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Show us how it fits on ya...
Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
I LOVE wearin' grandma panties
cheesy the comfort is unexplainable

2 Likes

Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by zealz4u(m): 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yewandequeen:
are u a man

1 Like

Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
princeemmma:
where is this one among your list

Wetin be this? undecided
Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by Bahddo(m): 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2016
The best panties is no panties. G-string is good too. Just shift it aside and do your thing wink
Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by bishopcarter: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2016
I love #3, good for a quickie grin ( coded tinz in d backyard)
No stress, easy to handle
Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by TuneChi369(m): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2016
She look so good with them Briefs...Whew.
Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by allytinted: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2016
What About The One They Call "Low Waist", I So Much Like It On Them.
Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by SmellingAnus(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2016
I don't mind using my teeth to take of the panties gently then order my tongue for some exercise... It's not my real voice o cry
Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by metallisc(m): 8:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by pennytrate: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:

don't lie undecided

There ain't no comfort in that, that's why it was modernised, too much heat is not good for 'em pûssy region
Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2016
pennytrate:

don't lie undecided

There ain't no comfort in that, that's why it was modernised, too much heat is not good for 'em pûssy region
You like wearing ladies undies? undecided how would you know

Thongs and Gstings are not improvments,
I don't relish the feel on fabric digging inta my behind undecided thanks

2 Likes

Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by jesuspikinjp(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2016
what about this

Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by pennytrate: 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
You like wearing ladies undies? undecided how would you know

Thongs and Gstings are not improvments,
I don't realise the feel on fabric digging inta my behind undecided thanks

absurd, hell no

Uhm I feel the Gstrings and thongs are kinda improvements, very easy to take off, for easy access tongue

The bolded got me laughing pretty awkward for a first-timer cheesy
Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2016
pennytrate:

absurd, hell no

Uhm I feel the Gstrings and thongs are kinda improvements, very easy to take off, for easy access tongue

The bolded got me laughing pretty awkward for a first-timer cheesy
you like G stings so much,
why don't you wear em undecided but I wont
••• •
Dang! angry
That was a typo ,I meant 2 say I don't RELISH the feel.

1 Like

Re: Women's Panties That Men Like The Best by pennytrate: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
you like G stings so much,
why don't you wear em undecided but I wont
••• •
Dang! angry
That was a typo ,I meant 2 say I don't RELISH the feel.

hey no need to feel unease about what I like, I just wanted ya to get my point, then I can swerve cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious!!!girl With Six Packs!!! / ''God, Will I Ever Be Happy Again??'' - A Nairalander Cries Out / Do Not Be Depressed , Share Your Challenges Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.