Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby (26031 Views)

Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed / Mastermind Of Orekoya Kids Kidnapped By Nanny, Arrested 3 Years Later / Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Na Lagos area person sef
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by SIRKOL(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by itsIYKE(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2016
my plot of land
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Lizboh(f): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
Its not all children that can handle force feeding, I have always use the method on my children, but the day I tried it with my last baby, she vomited everything back, she even vomited blood that day. Ever since that time I don't encourage force feeding on babies.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by itsIYKE(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
my other plot of land
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by bukynkwuenu: 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2016
NCAN....
iyam thinking oluremi should b an ipob youth from onitsha
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by itsIYKE(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
my plot of land in the village
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Originalsly: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2016
Hmmm ...let sleeping dogs lie. But why would she insisted the child was hungry after the child wasn't eating?... didn't she consider the child wanted to use the toilet?...or wanted some toy or something? Guess not the first time force feeding.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by linearity: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2016
mmsen:

This should be a reminder that many of the parental habits practised in Nigeria are simply wrong.

There's too much force and too much impatience when it comes to Nigerians and child rearing.

Is that the lesson or that, Africa babies are built and shaped by the invisible hands of God to be more rugged than their westerner counterpart?

And that, when you are put in a situation to interact with them, you should handle them delicately and use caution, at every turn of the way, as they are more sustainable to breaking apart.

In this case, it was milk that did the damage, in our case, it was akamu, which is even more thicker than milk and we survived it.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Olaiya26: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2016
eeyah........................old woman looking for ends means resulting in crime. i pity her gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by simplyhonest(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2016
so sad... dis is unintentional
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by okowande(f): 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2016
If na no get latest news to post mk una come take pic of cucumber wey ful Igbudu market here ooo.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by okowande(f): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
simplyhonest:
so sad... dis is unintentional
Wot is unintentional here huhh? She was sedating d poor child to slp n end up givin her overdose! She feels d chid was disturbing her frm her own groove. abeg na so dem be. There r many expecially in Creche n Daycare centres!
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Abagworo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Most babies are force fed.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by IRobot7(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Afonjas.... the noise makers from the Republic of Brown Roofs!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by RaeMystix: 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lord knows the only two non certified women that I would feel comfortable having my kids will be my mom and inlaw. Other than that, a nanny with a proper certification at a legal day care center will be next choice.

Btw. This is old news.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by CXLVII: 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettysolid:
OLUREMI OYINDASOLA

Lock her up and throw away the keys. They are good at disgracing us wherever they go.

This one even managed to get a job and she carried her mattrass and pillow along. Naturally Lazy people, If they are not stealing, being gay, committing incest, or raping they are getting drunk and becoming agberos.

Your bigotry has already exposed you. Our Eastern Flat-headed dwarfs with Yam legs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Tobium1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
Oluremi Oyindasola.

I checked very well and confirmed!
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Phi001(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
okowande:
Wot is unintentional here huhh? She was sedating d poor child to slp n end up givin her overdose! She feels d chid was disturbing her frm her own groove. abeg na so dem be. There r many expecially in Creche n Daycare centres!
All the ones that Nigerians have been doing in Nigeria nko?
Thicker things than milk...twas obviously a mistake.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Phi001(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
CXLVII:

Your bigotry has already exposed you. Our Eastern Flat-headed dwarfs with Yam legs
You're just as much a bigot as he is...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by mrkings92(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
Still trending massively @ jokaz
You need to watch and download now in case missed it.
#De_mugu_gambler #Episode_8
Click to watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVGs3h4-Jtk
... See More
Mr Kings de mugu Gambler_JOKAZ Comedy-Episode #8
Watch-out another amazing jokaz comedy #Mr-Kings_de_mugu_gambler #Episode #8.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kikikiki e pain this one well well cheesy
CXLVII:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by mmsen: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
linearity:

Is that the lesson or that, Africa babies are built and shaped by the invisible hands of God to be more rugged than their westerner counterpart?

And that, when you are put in a situation to interact with them, you should handle them delicately and use caution, at every turn of the way, as they are more sustainable to breaking apart.

In this case, it was milk that did the damage, in our case, it was akamu, which is even more thicker than milk and we survived it.

Infant mortality rates in Africa are significantly higher than western nations so how can they be classed as more 'rugged'?

Rates of stunting are higher in Africa than in western nations.

Life expectancy is lower in Africa in western nations.

The facts are that parental habits in Nigeria are simply not good enough. Rather than listen to healthcare professionals some people prefer to listen to the fools from their village who raised malnourished, stunted babies.

Please stop relying on foolish sentiment and learn to embrace reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by vainfairy7474: 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2016
prettysolid:
OLUREMI OYINDASOLA

Lock her up and throw away the keys. They are good at disgracing us wherever they go.

This one even managed to get a job and she carried her mattrass and pillow along. Naturally Lazy people, If they are not stealing, being gay, committing incest, or raping they are getting drunk and becoming agberos.

& dis one go think say she dey make sense,so
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 20, 2016
Kikiki... At least you understood enough to quote me
vainfairy7474:

& dis one go think say she dey make sense,so
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by SantaDomino(m): 9:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
Oluremi Oyindasola, Yes.. iConcur truly na Igbo from ur village.. Anu-Mpama should be ur 1st name.

sukkottt:
this woman looks igbo. she is igbo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Emassive(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2016
Ncan I suggest you stop it when a crime is committed internationally cause they always use the subject " Nigerian" not igbo or yoruba. Pls let us have fun but only when it's within.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Jacko1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2016
See her face like hippopotamus

U think oyibo children are lik african children

1 million bond ... Forgerrit..... You cannot escape to nigeria like dat oda afonja woman did
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2016
sukkottt:
this woman looks igbo. she is igbo

Sacrilege. Igbos don't look like that. She looks like OBJ twin sister.

Afonjaaaa.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by linearity: 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2016
mmsen:

Infant mortality rates in Africa are significantly higher than western nations so how can they be classed as more 'rugged'?

Rates of stunting are higher in Africa than in western nations.

Life expectancy is lower in Africa in western nations.

The facts are that parental habits in Nigeria are simply not good enough. Rather than listen to healthcare professionals some people prefer to listen to the fools from their village who raised malnourished, stunted babies.

Please stop relying on foolish sentiment and learn to embrace reason.

The western world have more access to healthcare, and many diseases and sickness that plague us here have been subdued in the western world.

My analysis is based purely on inherit natural-genes, immunity, gene-mutations and conditioning of an African child compare to his/her western counter-part. Given the exact same conditions, environment and access to healthcare; if the western kids swap places with the Africa kids, their mortality rate will be higher than that of the Africa kid, same goes with life expectancy.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Vainglory: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2016
Bantino:
How person go employ this kind person as nanny?
Very ugly indeed.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by degamemaster(m): 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
NCAN Syria branch, reported, confirmed and returning back to Aleppo Syria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son / Chinese Customs Seize Three Tonnes Of Pangolin Scales Imported From Nigeria / Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Lagos Tin Can Port Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.