Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby (26028 Views)

Nigerian Nanny Sentenced To 15 Years Over Death Of Baby She Force-Fed / Mastermind Of Orekoya Kids Kidnapped By Nanny, Arrested 3 Years Later / Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by truthspeaks: 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
OK oo
sukkottt:
fake name. she tryna make afonja look bad in america cry
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Sotenna(m): 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2016
So, I blame the 8-month-old's parents.

So after looking at that her monstrous face, they handed her their baby?

If the kid didn't die due to the forceful feeding that kid would have eventually died of genuine fear.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by MAKABBEY(m): 11:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
Lizboh:
Its not all children that can handle force feeding, I have always use the method on my children, but the day I tried it with my last baby, she vomited everything back, she even vomited blood that day. Ever since that time I don't encourage force feeding on babies.
hope u didn't tell your hubby? coz if it's me... ...
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by dickoflife(m): 12:23am On Nov 21, 2016
Benjom:

You took the words out of my mouth. That was how we were fed if we refused to eat and yet hungry. Perhaps, she'd done it successfully before this uneventful one. Quite unfortunate. If you're travelling out of this country be ready to adopt the system prevalent in such environment rather than forcing your 'culture' on them (My advice).
i heard anbout this story when it happened. The woman in question is a furst time visitor to the US. She came to visit her kids who then decided to make mobey off mama by making her babysit. She was tired and didnt pay attention to the baby. Ut wasnt intentional nevertheless people have to stop doint this shit.... i even know the day she was told in church say job as nanny dey. Please if u wanna bring old parents to amerika let them stay visit and go back not turn them to corporate nannies... biko.... as it is she will probably not last long after her sentencing. She is in her 60's.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by abdulmalik3(m): 6:51am On Nov 21, 2016
FortuneTeller:
This has foiled my plans of bringing a good auntie to watch over my pikin. sad
you might find good one
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by abdulmalik3(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2016
prettysolid:
OLUREMI OYINDASOLA

Lock her up and throw away the keys. They are good at disgracing us wherever they go.

This one even managed to get a job and she carried her mattrass and pillow along. Naturally Lazy people, If they are not stealing, being gay, committing incest, or raping they are getting drunk and becoming agberos.

take it easy dear,it might be a mistake.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2016
you are a clown and u live to forget..u know why?even ur randy arseee was force fed..if u doubt me..go on the street and do a poll..perhaps the result will jug up ur dormant memory..no pun intended though here..remember always never blame the pot cooking the chicken whilst forgetting about the knife that killed it in the first place..she is 66 for crying out loud,she is a granny and not from this present times..gadamn it i wonder if she was some u foes here mum or granny if the comments will remain the samehuh Nigerians/Africans and hypocrisy are like ....my dear friend attached me the ZUMA ASAP..am smh violently outta da BS thread. undecided
FortuneTeller:
This has foiled my plans of bringing a good auntie to watch over my pikin. sad
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2016
BIGOT/TRIBALIST SPOTTED.you are a clown and u live to forget..u know why?even ur randy arseee was force fed..if u doubt me..go on the street and do a poll..perhaps the result will jug up ur dormant memory..no pun intended though here..remember always never blame the pot cooking the chicken whilst forgetting about the knife that killed it in the first place..she is 66 for crying out loud,she is a granny and not from this present times..gadamn it i wonder if she was some u foes here mum or granny if the comments will remain the samehuh Nigerians/Africans and hypocrisy are like ....my dear friend attached me the ZUMA ASAP..am smh violently outta da BS thread. undecided
prettysolid:
OLUREMI OYINDASOLA

Lock her up and throw away the keys. They are good at disgracing us wherever they go.

This one even managed to get a job and she carried her mattrass and pillow along. Naturally Lazy people, If they are not stealing, being gay, committing incest, or raping they are getting drunk and becoming agberos.

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:16am On Nov 21, 2016
GODBLESS YOUR HONEST JUDGEMENT..
linearity:

Is that the lesson or that, Africa babies are built and shaped by the invisible hands of God to be more rugged than their westerner counterpart?

And that, when you are put in a situation to interact with them, you should handle them delicately and use caution, at every turn of the way, as they are more sustainable to breaking apart.

In this case, it was milk that did the damage, in our case, it was akamu, which is even more thicker than milk and we survived it.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2016
F**k boy don't quote me when spewing idiocy. O and while leaving the BS thread violently don't forget to smash ur screen. F***ing retard*
Livefreeordieha:
BIGOT/TRIBALIST SPOTTED.you are a clown and u live to forget..u know why?even ur randy arseee was force fed..if u doubt me..go on the street and do a poll..perhaps the result will jug up ur dormant memory..no pun intended though here..remember always never blame the pot cooking the chicken whilst forgetting about the knife that killed it in the first place..she is 66 for crying out loud,she is a granny and not from this present times..gadamn it i wonder if she was some u foes here mum or granny if the comments will remain the samehuh Nigerians/Africans and hypocrisy are like ....my dear friend attached me the ZUMA ASAP..am smh violently outta da BS thread. undecided
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by justmenoni: 9:27am On Nov 21, 2016
2nd or 3rd time, this is making FP on Nairaland..
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2016
abuse of sperm again..juz a little word of advice and see the violence erupting from your disgraced life? undecided.africans believe only naked people are mad..meanwhile here is a mad person typing nonsense juz becuz he/she has access to the internet..u shud see a doctor asap..frustration has led you to a terrible depressed state hence you are paranoid..meanwhile stones,guns and sticks can hurt me but never words from a CORPORATE INSANE ENTITY.
prettysolid:
F**k boy don't quote me when spewing idiocy. O and while leaving the BS thread violently don't forget to smash ur screen. F***ing retard*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by streetzdreamz(m): 9:49am On Nov 21, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
abuse of sperm again..juz a little word of advice and see the violence erupting from your disgraced life? undecided.africans believe only naked people are mad..meanwhile here is a mad person typing nonsense juz becuz he/she has access to the internet..u shud see a doctor asap..frustration has led you to a terrible depressed state hence you are paranoid..meanwhile stones,guns and sticks can hurt me but never words from a CORPORATE INSANE ENTITY.
nicely said, but seriously most folks in here are insane, you get to know via their use of words, trust me you don't wanna banter words with em, cuz they won't comprehend a thing you say!!!! just read their comments, shake your head and move on, they ain't worth it bro......@topic the death wasn't deliberate, its an habit practised here in naija, dunno why most ladies here are shouting as though the act is alien to em, pretending as though they never got fed that way, or never seen their mama/granny do such, talk about hypocrisy at its peak!!!!! I hope the poor woman gets a good lawyer and gets off the hook for murder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:33am On Nov 21, 2016
thanks a zillion...i thought i was the only one here who is still sane here..hypocrisy,dishonesty and self denial has ruined alot of people..when the devil to job in the bible curse God in the bible and i will do alot 4u..hummmm if it were to be now alot of foes here will say they will never meanwhile in the closet they will nuture the opportunity..and claim online they will never..i know them and frankly speaking i detest hypocrites like plagues.
streetzdreamz:
nicely said, but seriously most folks in here are insane, you get to know via their use of words, trust me you don't wanna banter words with em, cuz they won't comprehend a thing you say!!!! just read their comments, shake your head and move on, they ain't worth it bro......@topic the death wasn't deliberate, its an habit practised here in naija, dunno why most ladies here are shouting as though the act is alien to em, pretending as though they never got fed that way, or never seen their mama/granny do such, talk about hypocrisy at its peak!!!!! I hope the poor woman gets a good lawyer and gets off the hook for murder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by streetzdreamz(m): 10:44am On Nov 21, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
thanks a zillion...i thought i was the only one here who is still sane here..hypocrisy,dishonesty and self denial has ruined alot of people..when the devil to job in the bible curse God in the bible and i will do alot 4u..hummmm if it were to be now alot of foes here will say they will never meanwhile in the closet they will nuture the opportunity..and claim online they will never..i know them and frankly speaking i detest hypocrites like plagues.
bros no be lie, you come here and read lots of lies, people claiming who they are not as if it makes their condition or predicament any better, some people would rather eat monkeys than tell the truth, its saddening cuz at the end we all want a better country howbeit its citizens have thrown morality out the window and bid it adieu!!!!! lols, you will read some comments and feel like emptying a whole magazine on the fellow behind the monicker, st*pid,f**lish,inhuman posts/comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by glossy6(f): 10:51am On Nov 21, 2016
amuijiji:
Force fed kwa

They should come to Nigeria nd see how our women force down Akamu down the throat of their babies..

Some even use hand moulded funnel to feed their babies..

It's quite unfortunate the kid died, she had no intention of killing the baby.

Yelloba women are experts in force feeding babies with soured ogi. She meant no harm to the child, na devil join hand for the matter.

Sotenna:
So, I blame the 8-month-old's parents.

So after looking at that her monstrous face, they handed her their baby?

If the kid didn't die due to the forceful feeding that kid would have eventually died of genuine fear.

You are funny ghan
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 21, 2016
Coming from someone who cant take a bit of his own medicine. As I said before f**k boy don't quote me again.
Livefreeordieha:
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2016
well said the feeling is mutual.
streetzdreamz:
bros no be lie, you come here and read lots of lies, people claiming who they are not as if it makes their condition or predicament any better, some people would rather eat monkeys than tell the truth, its saddening cuz at the end we all want a better country howbeit its citizens have thrown morality out the window and bid it adieu!!!!! lols, you will read some comments and feel like emptying a whole magazine on the fellow behind the monicker, st*pid,f**lish,inhuman posts/comments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2016
abuse of sperm again..juz a little word of advice and see the violence erupting from your disgraced life? undecided.africans believe only Unclad people are mad..meanwhile here is a mad person typing nonsense juz becuz he/she has access to the internet..u shud see a doctor asap..frustration has led you to a terrible depressed state hence you are paranoid..meanwhile stones,guns and sticks can hurt me but never words from a CORPORATE INSANE ENTITY.
prettysolid:
Coming from someone who cant take a bit of his own medicine. As I said before f**k boy don't quote me again.
abuse of sperm again..juz a little word of advice and see the violence erupting from your disgraced life? undecided.africans believe only Unclad people are mad..meanwhile here is a mad person typing nonsense juz becuz he/she has access to the internet..u shud see a doctor asap..frustration has led you to a terrible depressed state hence you are paranoid..meanwhile stones,guns and sticks can hurt me but never words from a CORPORATE INSANE ENTITY.abuse of sperm again..juz a little word of advice and see the violence erupting from your disgraced life? undecided.africans believe only Unclad people are mad..meanwhile here is a mad person typing nonsense juz becuz he/she has access to the internet..u shud see a doctor asap..frustration has led you to a terrible depressed state hence you are paranoid..meanwhile stones,guns and sticks can hurt me but never words from a CORPORATE INSANE ENTITY.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
abuse of sperm again..juz a little word of advice and see the violence erupting from your disgraced life? undecided.africans believe only Unclad people are mad..meanwhile here is a mad person typing nonsense juz becuz he/she has access to the internet..u shud see a doctor asap..frustration has led you to a terrible depressed state hence you are paranoid..meanwhile stones,guns and sticks can hurt me but never words from a CORPORATE INSANE ENTITY.abuse of sperm again..juz a little word of advice and see the violence erupting from your disgraced life? undecided.africans believe only Unclad people are mad..meanwhile here is a mad person typing nonsense juz becuz he/she has access to the internet..u shud see a doctor asap..frustration has led you to a terrible depressed state hence you are paranoid..meanwhile stones,guns and sticks can hurt me but never words from a CORPORATE INSANE ENTITY.abuse of sperm again..juz a little word of advice and see the violence erupting from your disgraced life? undecided.africans believe only Unclad people are mad..meanwhile here is a mad person typing nonsense juz becuz he/she has access to the internet..u shud see a doctor asap..frustration has led you to a terrible depressed state hence you are paranoid..meanwhile stones,guns and sticks can hurt me but never words from a CORPORATE INSANE ENTITY.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Oyinkhansolamie(f): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2016
wentin did life dey turn to
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Livefreeordieha(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2016
abuse of sperm again..juz a little word of advice and see the violence erupting from your disgraced life? undecided.africans believe only Unclad people are mad..meanwhile here is a mad person typing nonsense juz becuz he/she has access to the internet..u shud see a doctor asap..frustration has led you to a terrible depressed state hence you are paranoid..meanwhile stones,guns and sticks can hurt me but never words from a CORPORATE INSANE ENTITY.
prettysolid:
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 21, 2016
Coming from someone who cant take a bit of his own medicine. As I said before f**k boy quote me again.
Livefreeordieha:
abuse of sperm again..juz a little word of advice and see the violence erupting from your disgraced life? undecided.africans believe only Unclad people are mad..meanwhile here is a mad person typing nonsense juz becuz he/she has access to the internet..u shud see a doctor asap..frustration has led you to a terrible depressed state hence you are paranoid..meanwhile stones,guns and sticks can hurt me but never words from a CORPORATE INSANE ENTITY.abuse of sperm again..juz a little word of advice and see the violence erupting from your disgraced life? undecided.africans believe only Unclad people are mad..meanwhile here is a mad person typing nonsense juz becuz he/she has access to the internet..u shud see a doctor asap..frustration has led you to a terrible depressed state hence you are paranoid..meanwhile stones,guns and sticks can hurt me but never words from a CORPORATE INSANE ENTITY.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by amychizzy: 12:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
These nanny and house help,fear them o. I wont advice anyone to carry one. He who has ears,let him hear
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
prettysolid:
Coming from someone who cant take a bit of his own medicine. As I said before f**k boy quote me again.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2016
prettysolid:
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
you are a clown and u live to forget..u know why?even ur randy arseee was force fed..if u doubt me..go on the street and do a poll..perhaps the result will jug up ur dormant memory..no pun intended though here..remember always never blame the pot cooking the chicken whilst forgetting about the knife that killed it in the first place..she is 66 for crying out loud,she is a granny and not from this present times..gadamn it i wonder if she was some u foes here mum or granny if the comments will remain the samehuh Nigerians/Africans and hypocrisy are like ....my dear friend attached me the ZUMA ASAP..am smh violently outta da BS thread. undecided

So the practice should continue?? It doesn't matter if I was fed this way, I was not killed. It shouldn't be done. The granny is in the US now, where laws protect children from abuse. She is no longer in Nigeria. She is in a civilized land where there are civilized laws. If she has a good lawyer, she may get a short sentence due to ignorance. I do not want her to spend the rest of her life in jail, but you cannot kill a child and not face punishment.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2016
Av heard u and I completely understand u..but be that as it may..if u had spoken the way u did now think about it I had no biz quoting u id probably liked ur comment and move on..i dont bloat or gloat.am for frankness livefree or diehard..
FortuneTeller:

So the practice should continue?? It doesn't matter if I was fed this way, I was not killed. It shouldn't be done. The granny is in the US now, where laws protect children from abuse. She is no longer in Nigeria. She is in a civilized land where there are civilized laws. If she has a good lawyer, she may get a short sentence due to ignorance. I do not want her to spend the rest of her life in jail, but you cannot kill a child and not face punishment.
Re: Nigerian Nanny Arrested For Killing Eight-month-old Baby by diva90: 2:40am On Nov 22, 2016
Madness! She's definitely getting life imprisonment for this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbery Suspects Lynched In Kano (Photo) / "Why I Kidnapped My Father In Oyo And Got N1m Ransom" – 20-Year-Old Son / Chinese Customs Seize Three Tonnes Of Pangolin Scales Imported From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.