Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... (7625 Views)

Our Marriage Communication Problems Is Driving Me Crazy:please Advise / "I'm Going Crazy" - Fans Scream Over Oyinyechi Hair Extensions Studio / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by pinkycute(f): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2016
Well girlfriend, thanks for your advice but don't you think that is better for me to know my man in and out, than not"

Am not that kind of girls that feel less concern when it comes to her man! I always wanna know what he has been involved in, just to know my way in his life...

LifeIsGuhd:
Stop going through his messages

It's hard to do but I assure you, it is better

What you don't know wouldn't kill you

Atleast stop if you wanna live longer
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by pinkycute(f): 11:01am On Nov 19, 2016
Sweetheart you don't just expect me not to go through there, when I have his fb password...!?

ExAngel007:
Why go tru his messages? that is not a nice thing to do girlfriend. No matter what, guys will always play games
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by firstking01(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2016
Mayhorz:
If You Really know whats in a man's heart Op...Check his Messages with his guyz nd nt females...D onez with the femalez arent real
Pinkycute, think about this.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2016
How long have you guys been dating? You might be serious but he might not be at the same level as you.Its easy to say break up with him and find another, but if you have invested emotions it's not easy. When you are not as angry as you are right now have a proper conversation and ask him what it is he really wants
because if you are not on the same page, he will say what you want to hear and continue. Playing detective 24/7 is exhausting and in addition being unnecessarily paranoid just because of him? Just enhances your insecurities and that's not a good state to be in.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by NevetsIbot(m): 11:18am On Nov 19, 2016
pinkycute:
My kind of person.... I hate to be in any form of competition with any body!!!... Especially when it comes to guys!

Well, For the past few months now, I've discover that my boyfriend has been chatting with almost all the females on his Facebook. Okay! I have his Facebook password, So I've been logging on it, time to time, but never bother to check his messenger. So yesterday, i decided to login, to see what's going on there. Because for some time now, my boyfriend has been acting funny. Well, to my greatest surprised embarassed my boyfriend has almost chatted with all his female friends on his Facebook cry and the funniest thing is that, some of these girls will even tell my boyfriend that, he has a girlfriend and her pics is on his Facebook wall and my so called boyfriend will be like "Yeah i do have a girlfriend and I love her" but I just wanna be your friend Or more than....

Like seriously guys! Who on earth does that? Really!..... I don't know what he wants from those girls but whatsoever his plans his. Am not comfortable with that, and am so so confused and mad right now! Infact" am beginning to lose interest on him and I don't think I can trust him again....

Please guys! Help me embarassed what will i do ...

Well, I've confronted him today but what he's saying isn't making sense to me.

Please i need advice on how to deal with this issue at hand... I still love him!
pheeeew. For a while.. i thought you were my girlfriend. We're having this same ish nd i chat with almost all the girls on my fbk. Se has my pwrdnd is now vexed.

Only your dp convinced me that yu aren't my bae

Still tryna pet her tho
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by Mayhorz(m): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2016
pinkycute:
What do you expect him to chat with guys ? Nothing serious "Of course"

For real am not comfortable with this your comment Sir"

Thanks for your concern.

Lol...dnt b overshadowed by Ur jealousy...We the guyz knwz what we do and we're very smart abt it...If u try 2 analyze his Chats wit his Real G's....u may kum across some clues
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by Mayhorz(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
You be confirmed player, what most girls don't know is that players may delete their chats with girls but will tell their closest guys about their adventures.
Xactly baba nla....Lol..playa kè..Ah b gentleman o
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2016
pinkycute:
My kind of person.... I hate to be in any form of competition with any body!!!... Especially when it comes to guys!

Well, For the past few months now, I've discover that my boyfriend has been chatting with almost all the females on his Facebook. Okay! I have his Facebook password, So I've been logging on it, time to time, but never bother to check his messenger. So yesterday, i decided to login, to see what's going on there. Because for some time now, my boyfriend has been acting funny. Well, to my greatest surprised embarassed my boyfriend has almost chatted with all his female friends on his Facebook cry and the funniest thing is that, some of these girls will even tell my boyfriend that, he has a girlfriend and her pics is on his Facebook wall and my so called boyfriend will be like "Yeah i do have a girlfriend and I love her" but I just wanna be your friend Or more than....

Like seriously guys! Who on earth does that? Really!..... I don't know what he wants from those girls but whatsoever his plans his. Am not comfortable with that, and am so so confused and mad right now! Infact" am beginning to lose interest on him and I don't think I can trust him again....

Please guys! Help me embarassed what will i do ...

Well, I've confronted him today but what he's saying isn't making sense to me.

Please i need advice on how to deal with this issue at hand... I still love him!
Well if its any consolation, he recognises you as his gf and doesn't fail to let those girls know... You can't have a guy all to yourself. Its best u stop going through his msgs biko, after all what u don't know won't kill u. Try not to nag him into the waiting arms of anoda lady OK.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by YungAcez: 11:40am On Nov 19, 2016
I rily fink u shud cut him sum slack tho.. I mean which guy dznt hv a side chick diz dayz?.. Even gurlz hv bck up bfs..can u honestly say since u started datin uve neva tlkd 2 a guy in a flirting manner of sort? Anyway u alone can decide Weda 2 cope wif it or not.. Buh hv a sit down wif him bout it still.. Gud luck
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by ezra1990: 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
U're on a long thing my dear,all u need do is have him make a choice btw u n all those fake girls he may or haven't met
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by Fidelismaria: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
ipain:
Girls don't break up with such guys who display such traits. The earlier you know this, the better for you and yes, they usually love such guys more than the ones who do not. What do you think a bad boy is or his traits?
ok ooo ayaff hear
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by ipledge10(m): 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
Summary; are you looking for another bf?
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by LePrezident(m): 1:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
Poorboy:
My relationship nearly ended because of what you just did but your boyfriend needs to be a super man that knows the right words to tell you.... I told my girlfriend 3 things after she went through my facebook chat with different girls now she loves me even more..

What 3 things did you tell her? #HereToLearnLikeALearner
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by MartinsBlog: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/ig-comedian-mummy-ndioha-recreates-more.html
Nigerian IG comedian, Mummy Ndioha, who made a hilarious recreation of some celebrities is back with more hilarious recreated photos. See more after the cut.
http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/ig-comedian-mummy-ndioha-recreates-more.html

1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by windeal: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Going crazy ? I thought he smokes Oshogbo weed.
You caused to yourself whatever happens to you.

Boys are always boys men are always men.

Afterall

Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by bibijay123(f): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
veekid:
for how long have you bn like this with my phone?

lol right from the beginning dear

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
OP.. I know someone just like your BF cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by princeemmma(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
the guy wanna take care of you, but bang other girls
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
well, her boilfrnd is quite honest n neva denies his affairs with her. dz is harmless fun but can be toxic. Jst by merely using her as a high yardstick for other facebook girls to relate or compare themselves with, in looks and everything earns her boi-frnd bragging rights. i see one has d more luv for d other. and i see d other one acting lyk a cow that does not knw d value of its tail until when it is being caught off> DAT HER BOIL-FRND IS JST BOILING HOT H20 HE DONT NEED.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by MartinsBlog: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/photos-kylie-jenner-is-literally.html

PHOTOS: Kylie Jenner is Literally Smoking as She Flashes Pierced Nipples in Sheer Bra...
The youngest Kardashian-Jenner sister grabs her boobs and smoke a cigarette in the racy pictures she shares on Instagram to promote her READ MORE...
http://www.martinsblog.com.ng/2016/11/photos-kylie-jenner-is-literally.html

Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by HARDDON: 6:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
ipain:
Best way to keep a girl on her toes is make feel she can be displaced and there is competition if she like fork up lol

@Harddon, am I right? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

la wow?! cheesy

more like letting her know who got the merriment rod! lol

we flow suspense, fun, sassy, unpredictability, we preach U

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by Ikpeabujo(m): 6:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
You be confirmed player, what most girls don't know is that players may delete their chats with girls but will tell their closest guys about their adventures.
itz not even an issue of detectin chat rather guys keeps it real wit der follow guys
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by pinkycute(f): 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hello everyone!
Thanks for your concerns and advice...
We have sorted the issue out and he made me to understand that, he is doing those things not just because he enjoyed chatting with them but because he felt lonely sometimes. In addition to that, he said. I have his password and I should trust him with that. Which I agree on!

Nevertheless! I've let go of my anger cheesy and we are cool now...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by LePrezident(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
pinkycute:
Hello everyone!
Thanks for your concerns and advice...
We have sorted the issue out and he made me to understand that, he is doing those things not just because he enjoyed chatting with them but because he felt lonely sometimes. In addition to that, he said. I have his password and I should trust him with that. Which I agree on!

Nevertheless! I've let go of my anger cheesy and we are cool now...

So I guess there'll be make up ......... if you know what I mean wink

Sombori complete the sentence above smiley

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by Bahddo(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2016
Breakup with him and let the world have rest of mind. Girls sef. Any small thing, una don confuse.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by balaclava: 5:51am On Nov 20, 2016
ExAngel007:
Why go tru his messages? that is not a nice thing to do girlfriend. No matter what, guys will always play games

Yes we will always play games...

Nairabet, PlayStation, Xbox and ....Aja 4

cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by hfinest1(m): 6:26am On Nov 20, 2016
pinkycute:
What do you expect him to chat with guys ? Nothing serious "Of course"

For real am not comfortable with this your comment Sir"

Thanks for your concern.

that bros just told u the rightest thing ever... I as a guy, can't brag to my female friends how I'm fvcking this girl or that girl but will as a matter of pride, brag to ma niggas, I mean my guys how I knack Aisha, Lola, Mercy, Blessing, Tinuke, and the list goes on and on and if I truly am faithful to my girl, it's my guys I'll tell, not the ladies... bae, check out his chat with his guys, that's where the truth lies

but that's not my advice to you dear

my advice is,

break up with him and hook up with mewink

oh.... common.... no need thanking me for that little piece of advice.... it's what friends do for friends naaa....:*
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by faith551(m): 7:59am On Nov 20, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Before u confront him, have screenshots saved on ur phone juz in case he'll deny it.. wink

This is not a competition at all ur coz ur d main chick.. But u have to sit his azz down & talk to him what's going on.. Men act funny when they are really cheating grin (they are so damn DEFENSIVE)

And don't forget to prepare his "graveyard" as well juz in case u wanna end the relationship... Coz once the trust is broken, I believe there's no point holding on... grin

Good luck wink

Damn girl! you scare me
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by joe4christ(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2016
pinkycute:
Mind your language young man!!!

Not all guys are like you...

I still hold on to my stance. No real nigga still does that to buttress a point.
Its obvious he is giving you too much attention and that in turn is driving you crazy.
Don't think the world revolves around you o, cos once reality hits him hard, he might dump you and move on.

No say I know warn you sha.

Cheers!
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by bigcp(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2016
Raine80:
How long have you guys been dating? You might be serious but he might not be at the same level as you.Its easy to say break up with him and find another, but if you have invested emotions it's not easy. When you are not as angry as you are right now have a proper conversation and ask him what it is he really wants
because if you are not on the same page, he will say what you want to hear and continue. Playing detective 24/7 is exhausting and in addition being unnecessarily paranoid just because of him? Just enhances your insecurities and that's not a good state to be in.
sweet advice...but i hv a lil question 2 ask u ladies. ...why do u always use d phrase 'break up with him and look 4 another guy'...as if u can ask a guy out...what if d guy u desire n fancy doesn't come around 2 ask u out ..would u hv d courage 2 work up 2 him n ask him out....so it ain't easy 4 a lady 2 just gv up her r/ship like dat without tryin...
i suggest u sit him down n ask him what he probs is...but if u r fed up already...move on n wait 4 d nxt toaster..

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
bigcp:

sweet advice...but i hv a lil question 2 ask u ladies. ...why do u always use d phrase 'break up with him and look 4 another guy'...as if u can ask a guy out...what if d guy u desire n fancy doesn't come around 2 ask u out ..would u hv d courage 2 work up 2 him n ask him out....so it ain't easy 4 a lady 2 just gv up her r/ship like dat without tryin...
i suggest u sit him down n ask him what he probs is...but if u r fed up already...move on n wait 4 d nxt toaster..
Mr BigC
You did not read what I wrote properly did you?
Where in all that did I use the specific phrase "break up with him? Don't jump the gun now
I am not asking her to split up with him , I empathise with her dilemma and asks her to take some time out to claim down then discuss matters with him.
Re: My Boyfriend Is Going Crazy!!!.... Please Help... by akpumping7720(m): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2016
well... young lady, am sorry to say this; he still loves you but he has tasted enough of you and wants to taste another babe out their!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Girls Hijack David Hundeyin’s Thread With Beautiful Pictures / Nairaland Ladies Should Stop Puting Their Pics on Their D.p / My Funny Experience With A One Night Stand Partner!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.