Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] (7639 Views)

Lesson From The Jada Pinkett And Will Smith Marriage Saga / Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / "Meet Escobar Smith, a moving Bullion Van who doesn't use calculator when Spendi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
After the slap, they're showing his movies 24/7.

Another station will start showing Everybody Hates Chris by Chris Rock. At times, drama equals more exposure and promotion — more money in return.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by ambitiouschap17: 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2022
More attention more money

2 Likes

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by neonly: 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2022
Na tym for him to over blow Bi dat

1 Like

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by ISelectMySins: 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:

Another station will start showing Everybody Hates Chris by Chris Rock. At times, drama equals more exposure and promotion.

I'm counting on your generosity like mad. Like kilode!! Like crazy, big brother. If you want to get a refund when my employer pays salary, I definitely will. I don't have; that's why I'm begging. I'd send my bank details to the email address on your profile should you want to help. On another note, you may outsource your writing projects to me and I'd do a good job.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by vastolord4(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2022
Imagine, see strategy. Making money while your audience are your fellow actors..

3 Likes

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:48pm On Mar 28, 2022
ISelectMySins:

I'm counting on your generosity like mad. Like kilode!! Like crazy, big brother. If you want to get a refund when my employer pays salary, I definitely will. I don't have; that's why I'm begging. I'd send my bank details to the email address on your profile should you want to help. On another note, you may outsource your writing projects to me and I'd do a good job.

I read only the first line of your comment and the moment I saw "counting on your generosity," I stopped reading. Who told you I'm generous?

Nah, I'm not. Even if I am, I decide when to be. I don't get reminded, manipulated, or told when to be even when the story is touching and emotional.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by ISelectMySins: 8:59pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:

I read only the first line of your comment and the moment I saw "counting on your generosity," I stopped reading. Who told you I'm generous? Nah, I'm not. Even if I am, I decide when to be.
Admission matters very little.

I have been a lurker and this is one of my alt accounts, so I have above average knowledge of many posters in the sections I visit.

It's okay if you would not help, but a very sad one for me, though.

Still I beg you, help me if you can.

2 Likes

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 9:46pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:

Another station will start showing Everybody Hates Chris by Chris Rock. At times, drama equals more exposure and promotion — more money in return.
Na now people wey no know am before go know, he will gain more popularity ni

1 Like

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Na now people wey no know am before go know, he will gain more popularity ni
In the US, he doesn't really need extra popularity. Any American who doesn't know him is probably living in a cave.

7 Likes

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by Prettygirl200(f): 10:03pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:
In the US, he doesn't really need extra popularity. Any American who doesn't know him is probably living in a cave.
Yeah I mean world wide aside the US
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by heniford2: 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2022
iLegendd:

lol grin cheesy
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:03am On Mar 29, 2022
I slept off and woke at 12:30 AM. How I wan carry sleep again like this? This one na wake keep till 6 AM. cry Let me just enjoy YouTube comedies and football highlights.
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by LogicBomb8: 1:10am On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:
I slept off and woke at 12:30 AM. How I wan carry sleep again like this? This one na wake keep till 6 AM. cry Let me just enjoy YouTube comedies and football highlights.
What are your prediction for todays match?
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by Juliusmomoh2: 1:11am On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

comrade ❤️

1 Like

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by Nobody: 1:46am On Mar 29, 2022
But nobody will ever insult my wife and go free with it...
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:07am On Mar 29, 2022
LogicBomb8:

What are your prediction for todays match?
Nigeria will win, but if you want to bet, bet against Nigeria. Unfortunately, I don't encourage betting.
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by GreatrAnalyst: 6:31am On Mar 29, 2022
Well, it is birth ways.
Chris Rock upcoming show ticket has spiked up remarkably in sales more than ever in the past 24 hours.

This incident dents Will Smith career more, forget about his movies being shown nonstop.
His Oscar's award is already up for discussion by the organisers if it should be withdrawn or any other likely measure against him.
Will Smith lost it. Chris was wrong, but because of Smith's thoughtless reaction, Chris is already making Will Smith look like the villain.
Self control is priceless. Not easy to have, and that's what makes it more precious
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by Authoreety: 7:17am On Mar 29, 2022
Even TNT showed his movie xtday

1 Like

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by mumumugu(m): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2022
This is a stage.
Before joining the Illuminati, you will be humiliated publicly by one who is already there and you must not react

1 Like

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by 1Sharon(f): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2022
Competence5050:

You do know he initially started laughing right?
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2022
mumumugu:
This is a stage.
Before joining the Illuminati, you will be humiliated publicly by one who is already there and you must not react
Pastor Righteousness2 aka Uprightness100 aka EndtimeHoliness wannabe...

wehdone sa!
u go soon start to dey collect wotowoto sef!

cool

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by idahme(m): 9:39am On Mar 29, 2022
Competence5050:

What if the reverse is the case, if your wife insults another will she go Scot free? If your answer is yes I don't see why you should go to jail because someone insults your wife.

As for me I can't go beyond the law just to prove a point to my wife just because of an insult. Every decision I take is well calculated and within the ambits of the law.

2 Likes

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by Whiteshield: 9:51am On Mar 29, 2022
Competence5050:

Nigga, try that nonsense with me and see if your wife won't be a widow.
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 29, 2022
1Sharon:

You do know he initially started laughing right?
what's your point about him laughing?
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by HairyBalls: 11:27am On Mar 29, 2022
Whiteshield:

Nigga, try that nonsense with me and see if your wife won't be a widow.
Omo bro...if you insult my wife(like maybe calling her a hoe) and I don't find it funny

Swears nigga....you'd be loosing a couple of teeth before you complete that insult...omo you go too collect....like wtf

I get why people are dragging will...he was laughing already before he saw his wife reaction

1 Like

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by AKWATGOLD1(m): 11:51am On Mar 29, 2022
This is the season of SLAP.
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by Whiteshield: 12:08pm On Mar 29, 2022
HairyBalls:

Omo bro...if you insult my wife(like maybe calling her a hoe) and I don't find it funny

Swears nigga....you'd be loosing a couple of teeth before you complete that insult...omo you go too collect....like wtf

I get why people are dragging will...he was laughing already before he saw his wife reaction

No one has the monopoly of violence. As you are dishing out, get ready to also collect.

3 Likes

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by HairyBalls: 12:21pm On Mar 29, 2022
Whiteshield:

No one has the monopoly of violence. As you are dishing out, get ready to also collect.
No time...one person gats go down be that

And I ain't capping.... it'll be that nigga cool grin
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by BareFacedLies(m): 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
HairyBalls:

Will Smith would not have tried that rubbish if Chris Rock was built like Brock Lesnar the wrestler

Why has he not gone to slap that August Alsina guy that was fùcking his wife?
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by Officialzito: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2022
Someone shud clear me na wink

1 Like

Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by kiddkash(m): 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2022
iLegendd:

it is called show business for a reason
Re: After The Slap, Look At What They Are Doing To Will Smith [Picture] by 1Sharon(f): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Competence5050:
what's your point about him laughing?

He started laughing then he saw his wife's reaction. He's a yes man.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, My 3months Marriage Is In Danger, Should I Confront Her? / She Slapped Me And I Kissed Her / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.