Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs (32007 Views)

BREAKING!!! Nigerian Man Executed In Indonesia Over Drug(photos) / 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) / Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by matrixme(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2016
This is just sad! We can't say because the economic situation of the country is bad now, we should all go and engage in one social vice or another and expect sympathy when caught. How many people will be left in the country? It just doesn't work that way. These people need to to fear God!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by eherbal(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
They knew the consequences,dared it and finally paid for it. The "get rich or die trying" syndrome is what begets the youths of today .
Still they keep crawling out of the woodwork

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Adebowale89(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
how did they leave Nigeria with the drugs in the first place

I'm bothered people aren't asking that QST

it shows the incompetency of this So called Ndlea and immigration officer

think federal govt has a role to play in this scenerio. these immigration officers need to be reoriented

3 Likes

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
kill them all no mercy pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by IYANGBALI: 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2016
Chijioke Stephen Obioha look like Yoruba names,abeg NCAN umuahia,enugu,awka,mbaise,aba and uyo please check and report back to headquarters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by bishopcarter: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
i just pray they listen
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by goshen26: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
When an average parent in that region does not have less than 5 children, how will they feel it when their children are executed upandan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by omonnakoda: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

i hope they learn

[img]http://i./JXHaiHoyh8MOk.gif[/img]

Do you know that the man is this GIF ,Nkem Owoh's brother:Bartholoew was one of those executed by Buhari;s military government for drug offences?

no be today

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by pedrilo: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
And they want us (Niger deltans) to go with them so they can drug us and corner our resources. We will not take it!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by dignity33: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
If only Nigeria Government was concern about our well being most people woun't involve themself to such act in other to survive himself and family.
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by raumdeuter: 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2016
Na wa oo
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Nwakaumu(m): 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2016
I can see much love from yoruba people. I spit on you hate-filled savages never will my people share a country with you sub human specie.
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by billyG(m): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
After spoiling our good name those useless corrupt crooks want 2 hav their own hard drug republik.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by ChessEnthusiast: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hahahahaha... another yoots from the erosion ravaged red mud land of rising drugs have done it again.
8 out of every 10 "Ugadan" yoots do drugs. Na their stock in trade.
How many yoot go kon remain for the republic na.. this one wey they Don almost won execute all of them?
developers of lagos, I hail oo

If I say bia
you say fraud
another man say drug
omo na you Sabi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by nkemdi89(f): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Smellymouth:
Chaiii
Lol Mr omar( everybody hate chris) the coffin seller.

1 Like

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by 4nobody4every1: 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
OsuIbo:
This number is underestimated. I reckon that the number of these people who are awaiting death sentences and are inmates in the Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Singaporean, Chinese, Cambodian, Indian and South African Prisons, for Cocaine trafficking and drug related offences, will be in the excess of 1Million.

The proclivity of these people toward crime is second to none. The predisposition of these people toward makind dirty money through illegitimate means is unrivaled. These people are the only one soiling the image of this country.

I am sick and tired of these people. Infact, I am sad
So sad, once you show your Nigerian passport at border controls across the globe, you have been profiled already as either a criminal, g-boy or drug peddler, all these guys carrying drugs, it is stated on there visa that it is punishable by death, and yet they still go ahead to ignore such warnings, so sad and pathetic sad sad sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by ChessEnthusiast: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2016
OJUcrook:
If i say BI and you say A another man say FRA omo na you sabi
If I say bia
you say fraud
another man say drug
omo na you Sabi
fixed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Smellymouth: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
nkemdi89:

Lol Mr omar( everybody hate chris) the coffin seller.

Yeah.. Portrayed by Ernest Lee Thomas...

You love the series?
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Nwakaumu(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
billyG:
After spoiling our good name those useless corrupt crooks want 2 hav their own hard drug republik.
nobody wishes to share a country with you people cos you are callous.with the comments you folks are making here.tomorow you wrethed folks would start accusing Trump of racism.
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Professorfrisky: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:
Hahahahaha... another yoots from the erosion ravaged red mud land of rising drugs have done it again.
8 out of every 10 "Ugadan" yoots do drugs. Na their stock in trade.
How many yoot go kon remain for the republic na.. this one wey they Don almost won execute all of them?
developers of lagos, I hail oo

If I say bia
you say fraud
another man say drug
omo na you Sabi
i say dem hang man dem kill dem man o for inside indonesia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by biggz82: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
With the rate of drug related killing d flat heads will soon go on extinction.

Please my fellow flat head let's take things easy to save our tribe from extinction.
Na beg I dey beg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2016
Competitive life style is the only problem i saw that makes people to embark on such deadly business. when will africans learn to work hard and have patience in their different endeavors? must you be like your friends or someone you know simply because he or she has build a big mansion house and rides on exortic cars? when will people learn to stop trying to please anyone because the very people family or friends that you want to please that makes people do this business, that very same people will continue to live their God giving life freely if you are caught or killed in the process.

The Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge.
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by CandyDiamond(f): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2016
OsuIbo:
This number is underestimated. I reckon that the number of these people who are awaiting death sentences and are inmates in the Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Singaporean, Chinese, Cambodian, Indian and South African Prisons, for Cocaine trafficking and drug related offences, will be in the excess of 1Million.

The proclivity of these people toward crime is second to none. The predisposition of these people toward making dirty money through illegitimate means is unrivaled. These people are the only one soiling the image of this country.

I am sick and tired of these people. Infact, I am sad
Give them Biafra your FG is killing them,release Nnamdi KANU let them go cheesy grin grin
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
omo oga gan o.dem dey kill una,u biafrans still dey go there go traffic drugs,after everything,una go dey blame buhari.i tire for u people o.
I support death sentence for drug traffickers

3 Likes

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
Professorfrisky:
i say dem hang man dem kill dem man o for inside indonesia.
i say dem hang ipob,dem kill ipob o for inside malaysia

2 Likes

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by GodIsFoolish: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Hmm
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nwakaumu:
nobody wishes to share a country with you people cos you are callous.with the comments you folks are making here.tomorow you wrethed folks would start accusing Trump of racism.
u guys dont want to share the country with us before now,is dat not y u re agitatiing for biafra?
I am 100% sure dat if u guys were president at some point,u will send every tribe out of nigeria.i am so certain of it.
Dats d more reason y d country can not be entrusted to u at all

2 Likes

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Kfed4ril(m): 3:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
Get rich or die trying
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by nkemdi89(f): 3:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yeah.. Portrayed by Ernest Lee Thomas...

You love the series?
So much that I almost laughed out my intestines.
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nwakaumu:
I can see much love from yoruba people. I spit on you hate-filled savages never will my people share a country with you sub human specie.
then leave the country na,dem dey beg u,there are abt a million countries in d world to live in now.if one place isnt favorable,u move to anoda country na.dem hold u.and if u want a quick way of making it there,do like ur mates of ipob dey do,carry hard drugs go d country and u will be glad u did
mtcheeeew
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Alariwo2: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
shey igbos won't go extinct like this grin

2 Likes

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Alariwo2: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Give them Biafra your FG is killing them,release Nnamdi KANU let them go cheesy grin grin

Actually no one is holding you guys. It's that SS oil you people want to steal by force we won't allow
God willing, the last flatti.e in Nigeria will die before that happens.
Greed will eventually consume you lots just like drug trafficking

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Killing His Wife Over Bread Reacts To Allegations / Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Roommate Sold Her Out For Ritual / Man Poured Acid On Private Part, Chest, And Back Of Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.