Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs (31985 Views)

BREAKING!!! Nigerian Man Executed In Indonesia Over Drug(photos) / 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) / Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2016
if i say i u say po anoda man say b omo na u sabi
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by fkdmods: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2016
PhilemonObende:

That is why we yoruba muslims must clamour for the outster of these jews from nigeria. So that the image of our Oduarewa republic will improve. Insha Allah!

OsuIbo:
This number is underestimated. I reckon that the number of these people who are awaiting death sentences and are inmates in the Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Singaporean, Chinese, Cambodian, Indian and South African Prisons, for Cocaine trafficking and drug related offences, will be in the excess of 1Million.

The proclivity of these people toward crime is second to none. The predisposition of these people toward making dirty money through illegitimate means is unrivaled. These people are the only one soiling the image of this country.

I am sick and tired of these people. Infact, I am sad

And Nigerians have the nerve to call whites racist. They can't even stand people of their own race not to talk of people who share the same country with them. Smh.
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by GodIsFoolish: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
You mean 81 Israelites are on death row?

Hatred fit kill you
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

Hatred fit kill you
I know,but...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Alariwo2: 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
fkdmods:

And Nigerians have the nerve to call whites racist. They can't even stand people of their own race not to talk of people who share the same country with them. Smh.

fake drugs nko? na dem
Dora Akunyili got killed by her own people for exposing them

fake goods from china nko? na dem dey there
fake electrical appliances that burn people's houses and investmests all because of greed

WE SINCERE NIGERIANS ARE TIRED OF THE IGBOS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by def111(m): 3:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
Chijioke Stephen Obioha.. R.I.P

1 Like

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
this should serve as a lesson to others... i mean prospective and practicing drug mules

1 Like

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by GodIsFoolish: 4:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
OJUcrook:
If i say BI and you say A another man say FRA omo na you sabi

If Biafrans are suicide Bombers Arewa people must be suicide bombers

Oduduwa people Ritualists/Rapists
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by GodIsFoolish: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2016
def111:
Chijioke Stephen Obioha.. R.I.P

Hypocrite hope you wished the 22 people bombed to death yesterday by boko haram R.I.P
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by fkdmods: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Alariwo2:

fake drugs nko? na dem

fake electrical appliances that burn people's houses and investmests all because of greed

And ignorance is your problem. Nigeria's biggest and best resource is it's human resource. Not oil. It has a country of 150+ million people and counting. Right thinking countries are begging to have these kinds of numbers. Not only that, Nigeria has diversity as well. That is even more important. Instead of Nigeria to utilize these number to their advantage, they are busy hoisting corruption in the air and waving it proudly. They are busy fighting amongst themselves disregarding the impact on their future generations. Continue.
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by GodIsFoolish: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

I know,but...

AND I KNOW YOU TOO
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Ugosample(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2016
Alariwo2:

fake drugs nko? na dem

Go and sit down somewhere..

How can you generalise a whole tribe

what's wrong with you ?
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Ugosample(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2016
fkdmods:

And ignorance is your problem. Nigeria's biggest and best resource is it's human resource. Not oil. It has a country of 150+ million people and counting. Right thinking countries are begging to have these kinds of numbers. Not only that, Nigeria has diversity as well. That is even more important. Instead of Nigeria to utilize these number to their advantage, they are busy hoisting corruption in the air and waving it proudly. They are busy fighting amongst themselves disregarding the impact on their future generations. Continue.

Are you minding them
strong sense of tribalism is what is Nigeria's problem

1 Like

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by oweman: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
[quote author=Jakpon post=51165147]Lalasticlala please lets move this thread to the front page. This statistic is alarming. The Nigerian authority should do more and look into this.

The Nigerian government need do nothing these are criminals so the government should give them a very wide gap to go die as they wish .
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Alariwo2: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2016
Ugosample:

Go and sit down somewhere..

How can you generalise a whole tribe

what's wrong with you ?

Then speak out against it
why would other igbos keep quiet and allow some paint them all bad

what sort of nonsense fvckery is that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Rexnegro(m): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
veekid:

dem no get name?
do You still names when You and I know say na the Igbos dey spoil naija names abroad.
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
I can see alot of people complaining about the drug Lords from across the Niger spoiling our name, well should that not even be a reason why they should be allowed to go their way so long as they don't drag the Niger Delta with them?, I mean we keep complaining that these people from that part of the Niger is giving us a bad reputation outside the shores of this country, but I guess letting them go will be the beginning of the disintegration of the entity called Nigeria as the Niger Delta is already clamoring for a Republic too
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by GodIsFoolish: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2016
Alariwo2:

Then speak out against it
why would other igbos keep quiet and allow some paint them all bad

what sort of nonsense fvckery is that

short up, who told you they don't speak against it?

it just a crime like every other crime but because of hatred to Igbo people you people are taking it to another level.

the last time I checked yoruba has the highest rape/ritual case in Nigeria, Hausa people have terrorists(suicide bombers)
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by PenSniper: 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
PhilemonObende:

That is why we yoruba muslims must clamour for the outster of these jews from nigeria. So that the image of our Oduarewa republic will improve. Insha Allah!

A ugandan jew on the loose !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by GodIsFoolish: 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Rexnegro:
do You still names when You and I know say na the Igbos dey spoil naija names abroad.

so the Yoruba rapist sentenced to life imprisonment in UK didn't spoil our name right?
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by PenSniper: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
People of a republic united in crime.
They are known globally.q
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by onstelly(f): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
stinggy:
Kill them, even if my brother is among. They knew what judgement will befall them before setting out on their journeys.

I don't pity such people.
Hmmmmm
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Alariwo2: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

short up, who told you they don't speak against it?

it just a crime like every other crime but because of hatred to Igbo people you people are taking it to another level.

the last time I checked yoruba has the highest rape/ritual case in Nigeria, Hausa people have terrorists(suicide bombers)

okay, now hear yourself out
yoruba has the highest rape/ritual case in Nigeria.. heven't you generalized like that?
I don't think you have sense

I repeat we are tired of igbos in Nigeria
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by habsydiamond(m): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
If there names are to be posted I know like 70percent of them would come from the eastern part of naija. Ibo people sabi hustle gan ooo.
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by GodIsFoolish: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Alariwo2:

okay, now hear yourself out
yoruba has the highest rape/ritual case in Nigeria.. heven't you generalized like that?
I don't think you have sense

I repeat we are tired of igbos in Nigeria

short-up and then call for referendum
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
One reason I sometimes want to support their call to call for secession.

1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Rilwan20(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
My own problem with them is their pride and they never concede their shortcomings. Whenever they are caught with this drug I'd wish they claim Biafran but not Nigerian, perhaps it's will go along way in gaining their referendum and seceding from Nigeria they have jointly defaced with their unruly acts.
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by def111(m): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

Hypocrite hope you wished the 22 people bombed to death yesterday by boko haram R.I.P

may God forgive you for your username. single respect you no get
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by kedeojo(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
REDshouse:
And we import rice from these countries... Using our billions of naira to develop their country..

NCAN lagos where una dey...
Who tell us not to produce rice. Dey say the lopeholes in african, expecially nigeria and siezed the opportunity to cultivate rice for our consumption, since we can't. Its simply business trade so don't claim their development success cos they also produces their products. Asia law on drugs is very clear but due to desperation to get quick money and forgetting the bad side when caught, drive our brothers to it. Last year one of the asian countries executed an america and along side two nigerians even thou with the effort made by Obama to stop the execution fell in deaf hear. If dey can't stop drug dealing, let them concetrate in other continent cos when caught there they probably serve jail term.
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by kedeojo(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
REDshouse:
And we import rice from these countries... Using our billions of naira to develop their country..

NCAN lagos where una dey...
Who tell us not to produce rice. Dey saw the lopeholes in african, expecially nigeria and siezed the opportunity to cultivate rice for our consumption, since we can't. Its simply business trade so don't claim their development success cos they also produces other products too. Asia law on drugs is very clear but due to desperation to get quick money and forgetting the bad side when caught, drive our brothers to it. Last year one of the asian countries executed an america and along side two nigerians even thou with the effort made by Obama to stop the execution fell on deaf hear. If our brothers can't stop drug dealing, let them concetrate in other continent cos when caught there they probably serve jail term.
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Deejay777(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2016
GOATandYAMtheory:
-81israelites...so sad! cry
moses wil b angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Caught Disguising As Woman To Steal Money During Wedding Reception / Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others / Mother Breaks Her Son’s Head Over N50 Meal In Lagos. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.