Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs (31972 Views)

BREAKING!!! Nigerian Man Executed In Indonesia Over Drug(photos) / 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) / Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by SC31(f): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2016
fkdmods:

And Nigerians have the nerve to call whites racist. They can't even stand people of their own race not to talk of people who share the same country with them. Smh.
asin eh I don't even understand anymore,any little thing is turned to tribal or religious war.....something as serious as drug trafficking they've turned to a one tribe thingy like the yorubas don't engage I such too

1 Like

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by SC31(f): 5:59pm On Nov 19, 2016
fkdmods:

And Nigerians have the nerve to call whites racist. They can't even stand people of their own race not to talk of people who share the same country with them. Smh.
asin eh I don't even understand anymore,any little thing is turned to tribal or religious war.....something as serious as drug trafficking they've turned to a one tribe thingy like the yorubas don't engage I such too
Rilwan20:
My own problem with them is their pride they never concede their shortcomings. Whenever they are caught with this drug I'd wish they claim Biafran but not Nigerian, perhaps it's will go along way in gaining their referendum and seceding from Nigeria they have jointly defaced with their unruly acts.
and other tribes don't engage in unruly acts innit undecided

1 Like

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by philemonemenike(m): 6:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
the hustle is real....
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by fkdmods: 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
SC31:
asin eh I don't even understand anymore,any little thing is turned to tribal or religious war.....something as serious as drug trafficking they've turned to a one tribe thingy like the yorubas don't engage I such tooand other tribes don't engage in unruly acts innit undecided

We all need to pray for the future generations. It's like there is a policy in heaven to drop babies going to Nigeria on their heads before departure. This is the only explanation i have for most of them not thinking right.
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by SC31(f): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
fkdmods:

We all need to pray for the future generations. It's like there is a policy in heaven to drop babies going to Nigeria on their heads before departure. This is the only explanation i have for most of them not thinking right.
its just so pathetic and they keep forgetting that this life is like a circle,you don't know who would give you a helping hand someday and that we are all also answerable to one person.

1 Like

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by eyinjuege: 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
There are better, faster ways, and devices used to detect those carrying drugs now.
Anyone that carries drugs does it at his or her own peril. Being a drug mule doesn't pay.
Sad at the turmoil they've thrown their families into.
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by NaWetinDey(m): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
OsuIbo:
This number is underestimated. I reckon that the number of these people who are awaiting death sentences and are inmates in the Thai, Malaysian, Indonesian, Vietnamese, Singaporean, Chinese, Cambodian, Indian and South African Prisons, for Cocaine trafficking and drug related offences, will be in the excess of 1Million.

The proclivity of these people toward crime is second to none. The predisposition of these people toward making dirty money through illegitimate means is unrivaled. These people are the only one soiling the image of this country.

I am sick and tired of these people. Infact, I am sad

You are retarded in your thought-pattern. It's tribalistic bigots like you that will make posterity curse the youths of today for the sides they have taken. Since you reason like an empty vessel, I daresay that your proclivity and that of your ilk towards bigotry and egocentrism is second to none. Ewure.

1 Like

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Deepfreezer(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2016
Kill them all. Sad thing is more are still travelling as we speak.
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by Verami(f): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
My rich son is in malaysiae and he just bought me a jep. Have you as a father or mother ask your son what business he is into? Please Parents talk to your children, children listen to your parents for a better tomorrow and brighter future.
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
GOATandYAMtheory:
I ve been around, ADAMUdaCOWBOY...come and go like a flash cos my wrk takes much of my time. How are your cows?
Well they are alive and kicking, cattle rustlers no wan make we rest but there is God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by fullz: 11:55pm On Nov 19, 2016
if only they'll listen. ear wey no hear dey follow head enter box
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by chrisj2(m): 12:42am On Nov 20, 2016
To die because of cannabis in these day and age is a real waste. Why we in Nigeria are still prosecuting people for using cannabis is also unfathomable - hemp or marijuana is now a growth industry and it is becoming more and more legal in a few states in the US.

However, to traffic cannabis to a country that has a death penalty is really stupid - exactly how much money is involved to risk and waste his life. And it is almost impossible to say that he is not aware he is carrying many kilograms of cannabis.

Law is law but these East Asian law on cannabis is an Ass.
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by gregyboy(m): 6:58am On Nov 20, 2016
Cant we embrace this same law for our corrupt politicans so dey will know politics is not a game lets avoid prisons for them because those who went to prison bcame our corrupt leaders

1 Like

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by calabardick(m): 10:06am On Nov 20, 2016
OJUcrook:
If i say BI and you say A another man say FRA omo na you sabi

Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by preciousbibi(f): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
IF YOU MUST DO DRUGS, PLS, AVOID COUNTRIES THAT SERVE DEATH PENALTIES PLLLLLLSSSSSSS.\

Umunnem bko nu. There are other ways we can make this money others than sacrificing our lives.
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by winj: 10:33pm On Nov 21, 2016
they are ibos, good for them. The tragedy is they are called Nigerians
Re: 81 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, 15 In Indonesia Over Drugs by anyicash(m): 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2016
stinggy:
Kill them, even if my brother is among. They knew what judgement will befall them before setting out on their journeys.

I don't pity such people.
go2hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious Cultist Nabbed By Security Men In Calabar, Charms Recovered. Photos / A Bike Man Shot Dead In Kogi State (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.