Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,373 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral (56807 Views)

Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection / Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) / Maternity Photoshoot Of Pregnant Woman, With Her Husband And Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by ItzHoludex(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2016
wat does d op mean by third and last undecided nah u be her husband

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by Daboomb: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Every idiot wants to trend angry

Inafact, stupeedeety is now trending everywhere!

She should have taken the Pinshure while na*keddy! grin grin

dammn!
Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by Mrjosaphat: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2016
mida101:
how does this news put food on the table Nigerians. Nonsense......
which news has ever put food on your table?
Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by LEAFLET(m): 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
For some people being in the midst of white people can propel over excitement.

I don't understand... Why?? Nne Explain
Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by nnokwa042(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
Muafrika2:
People lose their babies just for falling.
in europe the day doctor comfirm that ur wife is pregnant start the party nothing dey happen u cant believe i loose a baby girl in nigerian hospital for the commonest thing to treat in western world i cant get over it till today i even loose my wife too not that she died but she cant bear the pains she went through am not perfect shaa but she left me am still in limbo
Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2016
nnokwa042:
in europe the day doctor comfirm that ur wife is pregnant start the party nothing dey happen u cant believe i loose a baby girl in nigerian hospital for the commonest thing to treat in western world i cant get over it till today i even loose my wife too not that she died but she cant bear the pains she went through am not perfect shaa but she left me am still in limbo
Sorry about that. I've seen similar carelessness too. African doctors and nurses are practically getting away with murder.

But this woman here probably disconnected her babies umbilical cord by that jump.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by nnokwa042(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2016
Muafrika2:

Sorry about that. I've seen similar carelessness too. African doctors and nurses are practically getting away with murder.

But this woman here probably disconnected her babies umbilical cord by that jump.
this umbilical cord u mention is what killed my baby girl i was jisting with my wife by let me say 8am in the morning all of sudden blood started coming out from her private part we rushed her to hospital u can believe the doctor there induced her instead of operating on her to bring baby out before the drug will react is after 2 hours baby girl died inside her stomach then she just deliver a dead child

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by SURElee(f): 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2016
Do I see the black areola of the right breast showing from her bra?
Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 19, 2016
nnokwa042:
this umbilical cord u mention is what killed my baby girl i was jisting with my wife by let me say 8am in the morning all of sudden blood started coming out from her private part we rushed her to hospital u can believe the doctor there induced her instead of operating on her to bring baby out before the drug will react is after 2 hours baby girl died inside her stomach then she just deliver a dead child

Our medics will wake up when the laws get stricter. That's why doctors in Europe and US do a good job. Negligence can be costly over there.

That kind of injury can occur without the person even knowing they were hurt. It's terrible

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by wengerly(m): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2016
trendyrammy:
The Nigerian lady pictured in the photo is 33 weeks pregnant and expecting her 3rd and last child ..Some think her action was very risky but I don't know about that ...Some women are more energetic than others.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/pregnant-women-becomes-internet.html

I know this woman very well, she has delivered her baby. I am not sure she is the one in the first picture.
Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by nnokwa042(m): 10:01pm On Nov 19, 2016
Muafrika2:

Our medics will wake up when the laws get stricter. That's why doctors in Europe and US do a good job. Negligence can be costly over there.

That kind of injury can occur without the person even knowing they were hurt. It's terrible
is so terrible i dont blame those that go to america or europe to ve baby u cant blame them

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by gloriana(f): 10:20pm On Nov 19, 2016
juman:
Photoshop ni yen.
I thought I was d only 1 dat noticed it. she's actually kneeling n not jumping. so many pple av gone picture blind.
Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by wengerly(m): 10:35pm On Nov 19, 2016
gloriana:
I thought I was d only 1 dat noticed it. she's actually kneeling n not jumping. so many pple av gone picture blind.

Did you notice that the people in the background did not raise their heads...?
Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by gloriana(f): 10:50pm On Nov 19, 2016
wengerly:

Did you notice that the people in the background did not raise their heads...?
lol. none of their biz cos she just wasn't there.
Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by armadeo(m): 11:03pm On Nov 19, 2016
stainless239:

Abeg
wetin b caput?
wetin b moulding?

Lol
What is caput and MOULDING?
Normal variations in moulding of the newborn skull, which usually disappears within 1–3 days after the birth.

Some baby's skulls have a swelling called a caput in the area that was pressed against the cervix during labour and delivery; this is common even in a labour that is progressing normally.

It's because of the bouncing in the womb I said so.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by bedfordng(m): 11:37pm On Nov 19, 2016
that is clearly a photoshoped background. its clear for a new born baby to know its photishoped.
Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 20, 2016
nnokwa042:
is so terrible i dont blame those that go to america or europe to ve baby u cant blame them
Yeah,

It's the fear. Especially in case of unforeseen emergencies.
Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by mikron(m): 3:42am On Nov 20, 2016
trendyrammy:
[s]The Nigerian lady pictured in the photo is 33 weeks pregnant and expecting her 3rd and last child [/s]..Some think her action was very risky but I don't know about that ...Some women are more energetic than others.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/pregnant-women-becomes-internet.html
and how do u know that is her last child she is expecting? are u her husband?
Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by ladyflair: 8:07am On Nov 20, 2016
Y one lap come fair pass the other one? My observation though.
Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2016
nnokwa042:

Wow, this is so sad. cry cry
Re: Photo Of Pregnant Woman Jumping On The Beach Goes Viral by stainless239(f): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2016
armadeo:

Lol
What is caput and MOULDING?
Normal variations in moulding of the newborn skull, which usually disappears within 1–3 days after the birth.

Some baby's skulls have a swelling called a caput in the area that was pressed against the cervix during labour and delivery; this is common even in a labour that is progressing normally.

It's because of the bouncing in the womb I said so.

OK.....
Thank you sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Eat During Pregnancy For Fair And Intelligent Babies / You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.