Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! (1758 Views)

Jealous Nigerian Man Kills Financially Independent Wife / Women, Being Financially Independent Is The ONLY Way We Can Have Our Respect / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by queenfav(f): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2016
Are you tired of relying on your man or parents for money?Do you want to be your own boss with a six digit or more account balance? Do you have a job but needs extra money on the side?Are you tired of living on a tight budget?If yes,you are in luck today...

I am bringing this opportunity your way because of how supportive Nairalanders have been to me..

I just need 10 ladies (students,working class,stay at home mums etc) to become distributors for my hair line.
You can get wholesale from me with at least N100,000 and resell.Hair business is very lucrative.You don't need a shop for it and its always in demand cos ladies love human hair.

If you are interested, drop a comment or contact me.

Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by queenfav(f): 7:45am On Nov 19, 2016
Come and learn how to make your own money and ball hard like a boss!
Not tomorrow you create funny threads with captions like "help my boyfriend is stingy", "help,he asked me to sleep with him when I begged him for 1000 naira recharge card" lol...etc.
Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by queenfav(f): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2016
7 more slots left..Be your own boss today.
Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by queenfav(f): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2016
Offer ends today,after which i would assume that a lot of ladies here enjoy being dependent.
Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by queenfav(f): 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2017
This is an amazing opportunity to say bye bye to poverty!! Be your own boss today by starting your hair business today. The hustle is very real, invest in your future!

Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by queenfav(f): 6:18am On Apr 20, 2017
Ladies.... Our newly tailored 100k wholesale package is all you need to be independent!! Make no mistakes, i am the mother Christmas of wholesale deals, you can't get it any better especially for this quality of hair. Don't wait till you have millions, i started with 70k and today i restock hairs both single and luxury raw hairs worth millions of naira monthly.Contact us for enquiries and orders!!

Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by queenfav(f): 8:16am On Apr 20, 2017
The smart ones are already rushing the new wholesale deals! Don't say there is no job, you have an option now. The beauty of hair business is that you don't need a shop for it.. It's a business that can be done from your house at no extra cost!! Be your own boss today and smile to the bank!
The 100k package gives you 5 hairs while our 200k gives you 9 hairs to start your own hair business with. If you are interested, order fast because it won't stay available for too long.

Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by winkmart: 8:53am On Apr 20, 2017
Olodo, so men can't sell hairs abi
Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by queenfav(f): 9:05am On Apr 20, 2017
winkmart:
Olodo, so men can't sell hairs abi
You could have intelligently made your point without the 'olodo' part . But hey, how then can you show the world that your IQ is less than zero?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by ClassCaptain(m): 9:06am On Apr 20, 2017
queenfav:
Come and learn how to make your own money and ball hard like a boss!
Not tomorrow you create funny threads with captions like "help my boyfriend is stingy", "help,he asked me to sleep with him when I begged him for 1000 naira recharge card" lol...etc.

Jesus grin grin
Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by queenfav(f): 9:10am On Apr 20, 2017
ClassCaptain:

Jesus grin grin
Lol.. Its the truth my brother. Nothing beats having your own money!
Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by folanrewaju77(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by winkmart: 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2017
queenfav:
You could have intelligently made your point without the 'olodo' part . But hey, how then can you show the world that your IQ is less than zero?

Look at how a business woman just shot herself in the leg. The Olodo part was not meant to be rude... it was sarcastic...if as a business person, you couldn't notice that, then I wonder whose IQ is in the -ve.

And I was waiting to get ur reply before informing you about my interest in HAIR BUSINESS.

BE SLOW to anger.... it ruins relationships.... including business relationships.

Good Day

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by queenfav(f): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2017
winkmart:

Look at how a business woman just shot herself in the leg. The Olodo part was not meant to be rude... it was sarcastic...if as a business person, you couldn't notice that, then I wonder whose IQ is in the -ve.

And I was waiting to get ur reply before informing you about my interest in HAIR BUSINESS.

BE SLOW to anger.... it ruins relationships.... including business relationships.

Good Day
Thank u Mr sarcastic. This is a business post, sarcasm is therefore highly inappropriate except you know me on a personal level. I live in Ibadan, olodo is an insult which can be translated to mean "dummy or someone not smart". However u want to put it, it's not a word you use on someone you are not cozy with. I should be able to observe that you meant it sarcastically because I have psychic powers? When you are wrong, apologize. Don't insult my intelligence further!And FYI, you shot yourself in the leg because i just sold out in less than 6 hrs. Next time, save the sarcasm!
Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by winkmart: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2017
queenfav:
Thank u Mr sarcastic. This is a business post, sarcasm is therefore highly inappropriate except you know me on a personal level. I live in Ibadan, olodo is an insult which can be translated to mean "dummy or someone not smart". However u want to put it, it's not a word you use on someone you are not cozy with. I should be able to observe that you meant it sarcastically because I have psychic powers? When you are wrong, apologize. Don't insult my intelligence further!And FYI, you shot yourself in the leg because i just sold out in less than 6 hrs. Next time, save the sarcasm!

Like you are the only one selling hairs...whats my biz if u sold out in zero second....i reside in Lagos and I know lots of more quality sellers are here... sellers that know how to take things lightly with customers and potential customers.
see this one as she dey talk self...SMH
Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by queenfav(f): 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2017
winkmart:

Like you are the only one selling hairs...whats my biz if u sold out in zero second....i reside in Lagos and I know lots of more quality sellers are here... sellers that know how to take things lightly with customers and potential customers.
see this one as she dey talk self...SMH
Thank you very much, now can you get off my thread! Your attitude stinks! Go and call your mother or sister "olodo" and see how lightly they would take it. Rubbish!
Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by winkmart: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2017
queenfav:
Thank you very much, now can you get off my thread! Your attitude stinks! Go and call your mother or sister "olodo" and see how lightly they would take it. Rubbish!

I know it would get to this. Your mother is definitely of no value. that's why u mentioned mine. Useless idiot.

bring it on and I will give you ur size. Iwo omo rada rada yi.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by queenfav(f): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2017
winkmart:

I know it would get to this. Your mother is definitely of no value. that's why u mentioned mine. Useless idiot.

bring it on and I will give you ur size. Iwo omo rada rada yi.

You are clearly a sorry excuse for a man!So,rant on like the shameless, classless, frustrated retar.d that you have proved yourself to be. I am done replying you Scum!
Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by winkmart: 8:18pm On Apr 20, 2017
queenfav:
You are clearly a sorry excuse for a man!So,rant on like the shameless, classless, frustrated retar.d that you have proved yourself to be. I am done replying you Scum!

I will surely appreciate it if i cease to hear from a stupid woman like you, because I don't just stand bitcheees, I chastise them and I will do same to you.

You mention class....Well we are surely not in the same class...You will understand that if you know where I have been to in life

You talk abouy frstration..Only a frustrated woman will identify others to be frustrated....I can vividly see the fellow that is not frustrtated here, who got hot and called another fellow mum's out.

you mentioned scum....well I wouldnt blame you, the screws you have gotten have devoured your senses, you think like a piece of shiiit

Oloshi omo.....may God destroy your Chi

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by winkmart: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
queenfav:

for insulting my mum. take this today.

smelly kitty kitty
Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by rinora(f): 2:15am On Apr 22, 2017
Childish people
Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by sauceEEP(m): 8:47am On Apr 26, 2017
Wow! Queenfav haba!
Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by LordBaelish: 11:51am On May 07, 2017
From this thread I hope we can see why women especially those of melanin extract have a tough time succeeding in business.

Without a thick skin, success comes almost never.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only!!!get In Here And Learn How To Be Financially Independent! by marvin902(m): 12:15pm On May 07, 2017
wow.. childishness on another level

(1) (Reply)

Some Men Are Weaklings / Whatsapp Games For Long Distance Relationships / The Popular Aso Rock Hotel Ikotun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.