Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

How Many States Have You Visited? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States Have You Visited? (1099 Views)

Top Ten Places No Nigerian Has Ever Visited - / Nurse Who Visited Nigeria Over 35 Years Ago Moves Man To Tears In UK. Photos / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many States Have You Visited? by CodeHouse: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2016
Ive always wanted to visit all the states in Nigeria on a 30-day expedition before I plan to travel out of the country. Well, I have actually travelled out of the country and im yet to visit 27 states!!!

How many have you visited?
Re: How Many States Have You Visited? by Obinnau(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2016
I have not been to any state in the north east, I have been to other states.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited? by CodeHouse: 8:43am On Nov 19, 2016
Obinnau:
I have not been to any state in the north east, I have been to other states.

Nice but how many in total?
Re: How Many States Have You Visited? by CoolFreeday(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2016
I try o. have been to all the zones in Nigeria.
From Ogun to Lagos-kwara-rivers-enugu-niger-Abuja-nasarawa-plateau-kogi- Benue- Bauchi- Kaduna....

#Proudly Nigerian

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited? by Obinnau(m): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2016
CodeHouse:

Nice but how many in total?
23 plus FCT 24
Re: How Many States Have You Visited? by CodeHouse: 9:00am On Nov 19, 2016
CoolFreeday:
I try o. have been to all the zones in Nigeria.
From Ogun to Lagos-kwara-rivers-enugu-niger-Abuja-nasarawa-plateau-kogi- Benue- Bauchi- Kaduna....

#Proudly Nigerian

You too much
Re: How Many States Have You Visited? by CodeHouse: 9:01am On Nov 19, 2016
Obinnau:
23 plus FCT 24

Mehn!
Re: How Many States Have You Visited? by CoolFreeday(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2016
CodeHouse:

You too much
tanx. wants to visit more states still.
Re: How Many States Have You Visited? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: How Many States Have You Visited? by CodeHouse: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2016
Contact17:

Long way to go
Re: How Many States Have You Visited? by symbianDON(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2016
I have visited 32 states and 6 countries
Re: How Many States Have You Visited? by CodeHouse: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2016
symbianDON:
I have visited 32 states and 6 countries

Nice, 32 States!
Re: How Many States Have You Visited? by Bioboy1213(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2016
oyo, Osun, Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti, kwara, Kogi, Ondo, Niger, Nassarawa, Delta, Rivers, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Adamawa, Taraba, Gombe, Bauchi, Plateau, Benue, cross-river, Akwa-Ibom, 23 in total.....God bless my hustle...

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited? by CodeHouse: 11:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bioboy1213:
oyo, Osun, Lagos, Ogun, Ekiti, kwara, Kogi, Ondo, Niger, Nassarawa, Delta, Rivers, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Adamawa, Taraba, Gombe, Bauchi, Plateau, Benue, cross-river, Akwa-Ibom, 23 in total.....God bless my hustle...

Lol
Re: How Many States Have You Visited? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2016
3 states- Abuja, Lagos, Enugu.
5 countries..

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited? by aminho(m): 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2016
I stay in abuja from maiduguri visited all states in Nigeria beside Ebonyi state.but will still visit ebonyi soon,went ti 16 countries in africa and 8 in asia 4 in Europe but presently based in china

1 Like

Re: How Many States Have You Visited? by payne4real(m): 3:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
CodeHouse:
Ive always wanted to visit all the states in Nigeria on a 30-day expedition before I plan to travel out of the country. Well, I have actually travelled out of the country and im yet to visit 27 states!!!

How many have you visited?
You will also vomit the money you collected for the uncompleted project since August. Is either you deliver or refund. You refuse to pick my call. You can't run away from me.

(1) (Reply)

Expressdiggers: Top 9 Most Deadly Water Bodies on Earth / Nigerian's In Nicosia Is It Advisable To Study And Work In Nicosia / Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident Minutes After Tweeting About It (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.