Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Our Funny Chyking Experiences - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Funny Chyking Experiences (2708 Views)

How To Know If A Girl Is Using You When You Start Approaching OR "Chyking" Her. / Different Types Of Guys When Chyking (wooing) A Lady. / 3 SIGNS THAT A GIRL YOU ARE CHYKING IS NOT INTERESTED (MUST READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by Dannidom(m): 6:42pm On Nov 20, 2016
used to feel a lil bit uncomfortable with girls before so I had so many sad stories to tell worst still I am very handsome didn't struggle with getting their attention though

there was dis girl that gave me all the green light in the world whenever I get around but my liver no too code that time na so I gather moral go meet her one afternoon "Hy I am Daniel nice to meet you" she responded fine her name and all that then I went blank for the next couple o'minutes ol boy she was expecting all those sweet sweet things but I didn't then she shocked me "Oh boy you no get liver to chyke woman you come dey shiver like leaf for here" mehn I was overtly embarrassed, I just bowed out in shame.

Damn! I hate to be an introvert
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by narhomie(f): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2016
K
Re: Our Funny Chyking Experiences by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
k, help needed
i got a no frm my frnd have called her already, how do i convince her to meet with me

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Breakup With Bae Without Hurting Her? / If Your Girl Is Not From Enugu State, Then You're Missing Alot(photo) / Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.