Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x (2714 Views)

How Did You Get Your Women To Reach Orgasm? Share With Us! / Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / Ladies: You Need This To Reach Orgasm Whenever You Want. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x by Oluwakaysblog55: 7:27am On Sep 14, 2018
I�m Scared of Having Sex with my Girlfriend
My name is Michael, and I�m 23 years old. I met Sharon though one of my female friends who told me that she was going through an ugly breakup and might be looking for a rebound. I and Sharon became acquainted after weeks of phone calls, chats and FaceTime.
Even though my initial plan was just to get some action with Sharon, things changed when I started having genuine affectionate feelings towards her. At first, I rebuked the feeling as the handwork of the devil, but I gave in to it when Sharon confessed to me that she was starting to fall for me as well.
To cut things short, I and Sharon started dating a month after I first ringed her, even though incredibly enough, we had not yet physically met. A few days later, I asked Sharon to come spend the weekend with me, so I could fulfil all righteousness, and she agreed.
A couple of days before Sharon was to come over, we were playing �Truth or Dare� when she made an incredible confession, after I stupidly asked the duration of the longest sex she�s ever had, and how long it takes for her to have an orgasm. In response, she told me that she and her ex-boyfriend usually had sex for......... Continue reading by clicking the link below
http://www.oluwakaysblog.com/single.php?id=121#

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 14, 2018
You had one shot to lay well rounded story. Instead of making good points, you were giving stories. Goodluck with your link. Be more creative next time.

3 Likes

Re: Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x by Lomprico2: 7:36am On Sep 14, 2018
U no sabi! Shikena!
Re: Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x by Blakjewelry(m): 7:39am On Sep 14, 2018
kill yourself put na

4 Likes

Re: Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x by damtan(m): 8:24am On Sep 14, 2018
okay..contunu
Re: Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 14, 2018
So your work for life na to give girl orgasm?

1 Like

Re: Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x by MrPlato(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2018

At 23 is This Suppose To Be Your Problem

2 Likes

Re: Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x by Goodlyhrt(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2018
lazy Arrow
Re: Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x by popweezy(m): 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2018
TRY SMOKE SOME SAMBISA WEED BEFORE DOING IT
Re: Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x by LegendaryArnold(m): 1:19pm On Sep 14, 2018
Bring her to me

1 Like

Re: Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x by RichardXY(m): 5:07pm On Sep 14, 2018
LegendaryArnold:
Bring her to me
Bahd guy grin

1 Like

Re: Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x by KBdownloads(m): 8:06am On Sep 16, 2018
nice try but...

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Nigerian Pastor Whose Sex Tape With Lover Leaked Online.(photos/v) / Slay Mama Declears That Her Sex Life Will Upgrade In 2019, See The Reply She Got / This Girl From The Caribbean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.