Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland (2548 Views)

Nothing Hurt Like Being Beautiful, Single & Hot- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Says / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! / How To Identify A Runs Girl - By Joro Olumofin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by enshi(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2016
Nairaland.com is a forum for socio-economic, sport, fashion et. Cetera interactions... Yes people meet here for diverse reasons and yes people have married as a result of this. In same vain people have become life time enemies for same reason (their meeting here)..

Someone created a thread somedays ago about how broke guys treat their baes... But I thought Instead of creating a counter thread i should creat an identification thread for the very big girls on here...

1.. THEY DONT HAVE A PROFILE PIC

I tell you this group of girls are very concious of what the Public think about their reputation... Therefore they rather not risk having their images scattered or saved on the phones of many knowing fully well that they May never get to meet any of these people

2.. THEY ARE REAL WITH THEIR COMMENTS

these ladies comment, quote and respond to quotes just the exact way it is in their minds for instance for a post that asks "do you love anal sex??" if she does she says yes and leaves the thread.. This is because she loves anal sex... No pretence

3.. THEY DONT BASH... I MEAN THEY AVOID QUARRELS

when they air their views on matters and you are not satisfied about it then you try to argue it out with them, they Simply let the matter die.... They do so by replying epicly with words like THANKS, OK, NO PROBLEM, or most times with a full stop (.)

4.. THEY ACCEPT PMs

Yes surprisingly they accept PMs even if its from the opposite sex.... They can still go ahead to accept whatsapp adds but will not hesitate to block, delete or shun you when you cross ur boundaries...

5.. THEY ARE MOSTLY WORKING CLASS

6.. THEY MOSTLY DO NOT CREAT THREADS...

7.. THEIR PROFILES DONT HAVE INFOS LIKE LOCATION, YIM, SKYPE, TWITTER, ETC

8... THEY ARE MOSTLY ON THE FRONT PAGE...

9.. YOU CAN NEVER FIND THEM ON THE "MISS NAIRALAND" THREAD... unless ofcourse she is a mod or May be her business / work is fashion oriented
ADD URS THE LIST GOES ON

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by talktonase(m): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2016
All mighty formula for gold digging! grin #the hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by Twaci(f): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2016
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by jashar(f): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2016
cheesy
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2016
I concur

#Yolo

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 19, 2016
Twaci:
grin

Wer u run go hide grin

#YoLO
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by Twaci(f): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2016
richommie:

Wer u run go hide grin

#YoLO
Under bed oh cheesy

This recession don finish person
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2016
shocked Someone I know is not a big girl
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by enshi(m): 10:01am On Nov 19, 2016
Twaci:
grin

Am sorry but no 1 has fished you out... So sorry
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by enshi(m): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2016
KissChrix:
shocked Someone I know is not a big girl

Heya... Honestly if she is guilty of any of these then she isnt a big at all...
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by Twaci(f): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2016
enshi:

Am sorry but no 1 has fished you out... So sorry
I talk say I be big girl before? cheesy

Laveda come and see if you are a big girl cheesy
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 19, 2016
Twaci:
Under bed oh cheesy

This recession don finish person

I pray oo.. e no dey show for ur body..
U come dey add join sef grin

#Yolo
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by Twaci(f): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2016
richommie:

I pray oo.. e no dey show for ur body..
U come dey add join sef grin

#Yolo
I did? Ha! That's good news. I wan be like Mercy Johnson before I go back to school grin
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2016
enshi:

Heya... Honestly if she is guilty of any of these then she isnt a big at all...

She fits all the descriptions
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by enshi(m): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2016
KissChrix:

She fits all the descriptions

Then she is a valuable asset my Guy both for business, matrimony, or just friendship
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 19, 2016
Twaci:
I did? Ha! That's good news. I wan be like Mercy Johnson before I go back to school grin
I no like mercy Johnson body... I go prefer Meghan good grin

#yolo
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2016
grin

Now, girls will be removing their fotos, location and everything grin

Op, u called it Big Girls.. I called it Matured Ladies wink
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by Laveda(f): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2016
Twaci:
I talk say I be big girl before? cheesy

Laveda come and see if you are a big girl cheesy

cheesy Nah oh, I've got a pic on my profile.
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by enshi(m): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Now, girls will be removing their fotos, location and everything grin

Op, u called it Bug Girls.. I called it Matured Ladies wink

Infact thats the word.... Copied... Let me fix that
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by Bahddo(m): 10:43am On Nov 19, 2016
Nonsense
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by enshi(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2016
Bahddo:
Nonsense

Oga if ur Babe no meet up, she no meet up be that sorry
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by Bahddo(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2016
enshi:

Oga if ur Babe no meet up, she no meet up be that sorry
I no even get babe for NL, sorry
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by Greatbeard(m): 11:47am On Nov 19, 2016
enshi:
Nairaland.com is a forum for socio-economic, sport, fashion et. Cetera interactions... Yes people meet here for diverse reasons and yes people have married as a result of this. In same vain people have become life time enemies for same reason (their meeting here)..

Someone created a thread somedays ago about how broke guys treat their baes... But I thought Instead of creating a counter thread i should creat an identification thread for the very big girls on here...

1.. THEY DONT HAVE A PROFILE PIC

I tell you this group of girls are very concious of what the Public think about their reputation... Therefore they rather not risk having their images scattered or saved on the phones of many knowing fully well that they May never get to meet any of these people

2.. THEY ARE REAL WITH THEIR COMMENTS

these ladies comment, quote and respond to quotes just the exact way it is in their minds for instance for a post that asks "do you love anal sex??" if she does she says yes and leaves the thread.. This is because she loves anal sex... No pretence

3.. THEY DONT BASH... I MEAN THEY AVOID QUARRELS

when they air their views on matters and you are not satisfied about it then you try to argue it out with them, they Simply let the matter die.... They do so by replying epicly with words like THANKS, OK, NO PROBLEM, or most times with a full stop (.)

4.. THEY ACCEPT PMs

Yes surprisingly they accept PMs even if its from the opposite sex.... They can still go ahead to accept whatsapp adds but will not hesitate to block, delete or shun you when you cross ur boundaries...

5.. THEY ARE MOSTLY WORKING CLASS

6.. THEY MOSTLY DO NOT CREAT THREADS...

7.. THEIR PROFILES DONT HAVE INFOS LIKE LOCATION, YIM, SKYPE, TWITTER, ETC

8... THEY ARE MOSTLY ON THE FRONT PAGE...

9.. YOU CAN NEVER FIND THEM ON THE "MISS NAIRALAND" THREAD... unless ofcourse she is a mod or May be her business / work is fashion oriented
ADD URS THE LIST GOES ON

Bro I think your post is a bit narrow,nairaland is a forum where most people come to have fun without necessarily making any meaningful attachments. just because a girl creates a thread or posts her profile picture or even engage in a little bit of harmless "online" back and forth provides no idea of what her personality really is.
if everybody decides to follow this definition of matured, we'll end up with a boring forum. Variety is the spice of life .
Abeg make we all catch fun any how we like,life na one.

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2016
Greatbeard:

Bro I think your post is a bit narrow,nairaland is a forum where most people come to have fun without necessarily making any meaningful attachments. just because a girl creates a thread or posts her profile picture or even engage in a little bit of harmless "online" back and forth provides no idea of what her personality really is.
if everybody decides to follow this definition of matured, we'll end up with a boring forum. Variety is the spice of life .
True that bro
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by enshi(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Bahddo:
I no even get babe for NL, sorry

Its ok.... Little wonder you dint understand
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by enshi(m): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2016
Greatbeard:

Even in fun ones personality could be seen...
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by enshi(m): 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2016
Nma27:
True that bro

This is Cos you are obviously guilty of all... Y you never put ur house address for ur profile Nah
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2016
wow you just described me cheesygrin
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by kinggogo: 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2016
Den nairaland will bore me to death

1 Like

Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by goshikid: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
jashar:
cheesy
Are u one of them? undecided
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by dacblogger: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2016
Now they will start removing their profile pics ... grin
Re: How To Identify A Beautiful(single) Self Reliant MATURE Girl On Nairaland by goshikid: 12:15pm On Nov 19, 2016
Stupedinluv:
wow you just described me cheesygrin
You where dey fight with jude? undecided iffa hear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remove All Ugly Stretch Marks With This Amazing Magical Carrot Paste / Pretty Girl Traumatized After Surviving Two Separate R*pe Attacks (photo) / NOLLYWOOD Has Really Turned Into Something Else SEE PROOF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.