Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:01 PM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (96125 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Hundreddegrees:
This is too much cry

My bro I tire for the matter
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
WHIZKIDEFE:
Welcome back in grand style, greg42. You just make me dey think say Shege or trigger don get you down 4 life o.. Lol. Trigger na 48 abi na injews man?

My bro them no fit nah......oluwa too strong cheesy
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
marktony77:
lyk serzly bro dis story na d height oooo, d way u tke mke d story real 4 head ehn ah bros I twale 4 u oooooo. Love dis ur story die kip up wif d good job. grin grin

My brother you too sef na chairman ooo grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mediator97:
Shee na my man greg42 na im robbers wan trow overboard... My guy, no lele. Baba God pass them all.. More grace.

Them no know my gee grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex MzzAmiable damkem820 damibiz Hundreddegrees chrisino5 supizino yemibams 
Mediator97 precial419 muhamad158 sparcoal johnnycife missmossy nollyway palmerberry pauljokotagba Viruslord judithume unclebob skillz121 alooya Viruslord odionsp yusufibrahim neondee marktony77

*********Episode 48**********

This was the question running through my head as I finished my meal and headed straight to my room……I locked my door behind me and picking up my phone I dialled a number and from the other end I could hear a voice,”its been too long boy,how’ve you been”……yea,i know by now you guys would be wondering who that is….

His name is senator collins,he was responsible for running major crime cartels in abuja and had personally financed the three of us until we had made enough money to stand on our own,we regarded him as a father and he took us as his sons…….He was the back bone of our operative connections……..”yes sir,i agree…….its been too long,can we meet…I have an issue at hand that I need to discuss sir and I need your audience”,i said with seriousness embedded in my voice……there was some silence after which he said,”ok,there will be an A-list fundraiser at my mansion today,come with a date and do not forget to look smart as always”,he said laughing……”no problems sir”,i said laughing into the mouthpiece………….

As soon as I ended the call I reached under my bed and pulled out a long briefcase which I opened and brandished a venom 23′ sniper rifle,military grade…….I had a feeling in my gut that trigger was gonna show up tonight……I took the gun apart and took my time to clean it and oil it as well as I could…..And as I put the deadly mechanism back together again,it shone with an evil glint……putting in back into the briefcase…..i put some rounds of ammunition to go with it and through my window,i dropped it silently outside……..i picked up my phone and dialled alice,she picked and with her sultry sexy voice,she offered,
”hows ma criminal doing”,
”babe am good”,i replied,
”there’s a fundraiser I want to take you to tonight”….
”i’ll pick you up by say 6 o’clock”…..
”ok baby,am all yours,i’ll text you my address”,she quipped…….

With that,i ended the call,opened my door noiselessly and made my way to the living room to find sophia watching movies….I approached her noiselessly and cupped her boobs from behind giving dem d most sensual squeeze and at the same time kissing her deeply……”baby am gonna party with the boys tonight,do I have your permission”…….”yea,you do baby boy”,she replied,”just don’t get drunk”……..I flashed her an appreciative smile and walked out with my car keys….

Immediately I got outside,i walked to my window,picked up the briefcase and drove straight to the senators ceremonial mansion and discreetly planted my sniper rifle on the roof…….walking back to my car,i was smiling broadly as I drove to my house……..i got there and instructed my domestic staff on my attire for the evening as I dashed into the gym and chugged my excitement out on the weight bars…….I was in the shower when sophia came around with only a towel on her body,”you thought you could bribe me with only a kiss and handling my boobs abi”,she asked while stepping into the bathroom…..I didn’t wait for her to say another word as I grabbed her plunged my face into her boobs,splayed her legs to expose her sopping wet v----a…….i delved in as we began a series of marathon s-x which ended in the bedroom as we drifted to sleep……I woke hours later and checked my wristwatch,it was 4:30pm……..i picked up my phone and saw alice’s text containing her address,i had to go and pick her up and dia was just enough time……I walked over to my cabinet and pulled a sachet from it and swallowed two tablets!!,guess what they were…..yea your right!!!! epinephrine…..only God would save trigger if I saw him this night……….

As I looked at my shiny tuxedo and shoes……..The reality dawned on me…..I was back to claim my place as the lord of crime…….The game was on!!!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Tuhndhay(m): 5:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Koret
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Damibiz(m): 6:01pm On Dec 18, 2016
The game was on indeed....blood for blood if that is what trigger wants....nice update greg, fire on
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tuhndhay:
Koret

My guy na so we dey do am grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2016
Damibiz:
The game was on indeed....blood for blood if that is what trigger wants....nice update greg, fire on

Here for you bro
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by MzzAmiable(f): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
greg42:

Sorry sweety mi........... how I go ignore you nah......e possible?? cheesy cheesy

iyaf heard na
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Palmerbarry: 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Weldone, Greg.. pls kindly change my name from palmerberry to Palmerbarry
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Palmerbarry: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
Good night, guys.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
Following with keen interest. Thumbs up greg42
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Viruslord(m): 8:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
My man U are killing me with this story, abeg no stop on the way like others because U will not hav only trigger to worry about lol grin

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 8:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tuhndhay:
Greg comes out dancing shakiti bobogrin, jagugu follows with an outstanding display of shokigrin, the two nasty follow by dabbing to the song, Mitchell comes out twerkinggrin , others follow with different dance steps ......
Am sorry my eyes was just actually on jagugu88li as she was dancing to the front showing the dance skills and "bugatti".... No wonder Nastynic could not see me dancing..... Anyone with the short clip of the Thanksgiving should signify plus Michelle55 you sef carry small.... OneLoveGuys
lolzz.. Wetin i carry? Hapi sunday tho
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by vakinola1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
bro..... no vex no be them fault..... Nah just one stick remain for their fire e go soon off....
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Hundreddegrees(m): 11:50pm On Dec 18, 2016
This guy too bad grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by moscow0147(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2016
Michelle55:

One tuber of yam.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 10:09am On Dec 19, 2016
moscow0147:

One tuber of yam.
lolzz.. Aswear u seriously nid 2 b spanked real hard.. Btw,wia s greg42?
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2016
Michelle55:
lolzz.. Aswear u seriously nid 2 b spanked real hard.. Btw,wia s greg42?

Here darling cheesy
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 19, 2016
Viruslord:
My man U are killing me with this story, abeg no stop on the way like others because U will not hav only trigger to worry about lol grin

Thanks my gee
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 19, 2016
vakinola1:
bro..... no vex no be them fault..... Nah just one stick remain for their fire e go soon off....

They no know wink wink
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Dare2Try(m): 11:02am On Dec 19, 2016
Ghen Ghen Greg my man is back, nice of u for abandoning us , and I will take this update as a Xmas gift
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2016
greg42:

Here darling cheesy
where s the update nau? I don refresh my page tire
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 11:40am On Dec 19, 2016
Greg42 baby U know I don't like waiting for too long in the other room. Other room here is update grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 19, 2016
Kill them all Blood, even the master himself if needs be.

I hope Slow shows up at the criminal's party too and be on Blood's side.

Trigger, we are coming boy.......me and Blood. Nastynic, wanna tag along?

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Tuhndhay(m): 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Michelle55:
V-boot exclusive class
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Tuhndhay(m): 6:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
Come and enjoin this amazing story.... Am inviting you all and pls, leave a comment too
Uniqueness01 ( f) Efikibo ( f ) tegaalfred
( f) halfricanadian (f ) MzLaurel ( f) Maxity02 ( m)
CaroLyner ( f )Behira( f )
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 6:44pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tuhndhay:
V-boot exclusive class
lolz... OYO!
Tuhndhay:
V-boot exclusive class
lolz... OYO!
Tuhndhay:
V-boot exclusive class
lolz... OYO!
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Michelle55: 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2016
Tuhndhay:
V-boot exclusive class
lolz... OYO!

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply)

A Story: Broken Vows / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life / SCHOOL LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.