Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (95854 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 20, 2016
Viruslord:
Greg my man sorry for ur loss,God will replenish all that U hav lost nd more, oya continue wit d update

Thanks my gee God bless cheesy
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
specter:
More ooooooo sad

Lol no worry
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
gracyblaze:
Greg love, once the story is done, you will send me your address so that I can give you more inspiration, if you know what I mean.... shocked

Nice work swty

Jesu, make I send am now abeg,I need inspiration die

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
empress101:
greg42.. cry more

No worry baby mi
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dare2Try:
Greg my man, I just hear say omowobes ransack ur crib, sorry about that, we dey ur back those criminals will never have peace in life, once again sorry my man God will give u more than what u have lost

God bless you my bro
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 20, 2016
Francischuxx:
Abeg make una shif for me make I Sidon...
I jus see this story yesternight or Abi na yestaday nyt All join as far as u undastand am.
The speed I take read am come reach this busstop eeh!
In fact e be like say I gada 6G+.
So therefore comma Greg kwantinuo am followin.

Lolzzzzzz my brother welcome jare,na ppl like you we need grin

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
phemocheee:
Trigger is a bad boy himself and he sure knows what blood is capable of.... Apparently, he wouldn't come to the party unprepared. It will take more than the senator's party to end trigger's life.

We go see if en head strong like that cheesy
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Viktohmarkz  Gideonmi nastyd iamloyalty rapheal5 phemocheee udensib nastynic lumzybo lionson joshuamoses101 princeelisma mujybee whizkidefe crystalzoe creeza moscow0147 dare2try girlhaley jagugu88li xamster ashatoda remiseyi alexblazzzer18 Tuhndhay horlorlardaey khd95 galacious1 drnoel JIYABOI mfujah bashorun1984 Midastouche01 kpagogin yemike raw68 oluwaemmanuel Afz9095 onexex MzzAmiable damkem820 damibiz Hundreddegrees chrisino5 supizino yemibams 
Mediator97 precial419 muhamad158 sparcoal johnnycife missmossy nollyway palmerberry pauljokotagba Viruslord judithume unclebob skillz121 alooya Viruslord odionsp yusufibrahim neondee marktony77  Francischuxx 

**********Episode 50********

Deep in my gut I was experiencing unequalled happiness and ecstasy as I looked into trigger’s eyes……..He was trembling underneath his suit and I knew that,as I noticed it my smile broadened and my anger boiled……so this coward would have been the one to take blood down if luck hadn’t shone on me……I whispered to the senator to tell the girls to keep alice away from me at the time being because I couldn’t risk pulling her into all this and risking her life,that would be unwarranted bloodshed and that was something I had lost taste of…………..With a motion of his hand,the senator beckoned trigger to come over to where we were standing…….He was really looking smart and good,i have to say in a giorgio armani emporvius suit,sparkling white shirt and a gold rolex…….This motherfucker better not be spending the money I had worked hard for because I wouldn’t take it lightly with him………..He walked over timidly and stood uncomfortably as we both nuzzled him into a corner……”do you two gentlemen mind telling me what’s going on here??”,the senator said in a cold and mundane voice as I frowned at trigger……”why don’t you ask this piece of s--t right here,it appears he put a price tag on my life!!!!!”,i said taking a deep long gulp of the vodka in my glass,reaching into my suit pocket,i took two capsules of epinephrine and dropped them into the remaining drink and signalled the waiter for a refill…….The senator had been staring at me putting the epinephrine in my drink and was still looking,”what,what can I say,old habits die hard!!!!”,i said smiling at the senator…….”you haven’t said anything since you got here”,the senator said looking hard at trigger…….My cup had been refilled and the epinephrine had fully dissolved as I kept taking sips from the spiked drink…….My veins became visible,my eyes blood shot and my heart rate spiked…….The adrenaline flow was my elixir in times like this……..”you guys are wasting my time here”,i heard trigger say……….My glass was empty by now……my biceps and triceps flexed as I increased my grip on the glass and it shattered in the palm of my hand cutting me and drawing blood……A couple of people looked in our direction as the senator and I waved them off with smiles on our faces…..”calm down blood”,the senator knew I had anger issues and one more silly word from trigger would spell his end on the spot…..the nigga was now cowering in the corner.I apparently scared the living daylights out of him by cracking the glass….I removed my black tie and used it to tie down the wound on my hand as the senator motioned some of his bodyguards over and gave them orders after which he left to officiate the fundraiser……obviously he had ordered that trigger be held in custody until the fundraiser was over……I joined the crowd as trigger was moved towards the corridor by armed guards……..The fundraiser had begun properly when I decided to check on the corridor…….As I stepped out of the hall,i saw an ear piece belonging to the senator’s security detail on the ground and what really got to me what that it had some blood on it……..I pulled my glock pistol from its holster and fixed the silencer and headed towards the senator’s room…I heard grunts and barging into the room,i found one of triggers men trying to strangulate a guard……..rushing over,I knocked him out with the butt of my pistol and released the guard…..d--n!!!!!!trigger was getting away and the senator wasn’t aware……….Handing my pistol to the guard,i rushed to the fire escape,i had to get to the roof of the building and to my sniper rifle………after some minutes,i was on the roof and right on time because a car had pulled up and trigger was already inside,i could see him cos the car’s inner lights were on…….loading the rifle,i aimed for his head as I dialled his number and immediately he picked up laughing,”so you think catching me would be so easy”,”yea,really I thought it would be but you’ve gotten a little bit smart”,i said as I fired two rounds from the rifle and as the bullet hit the glass,they could only crack it but they couldn’t get through……His head spinned around in horror as he understood what just happened,he had been saved by the bullet proof glass……His eyes darted to the roof to find me reloading the rifle with sabot rounds which would make rubbish of the bulletproof glass…….”go!!! go!!!!! Go!!!!!”,he shouted at the top of his voice at his driver……”you bloodthirsty b-----d”,he yelled into the phone…….”yea,motherfucker!!!! am thirsty for your blood”,i said as I aimed at his car which was now speeding out of the mansion compound……firing two more rounds,his two guards who were protecting him with their bodies swirled around in the vehicle,dead!!!!!………I was about to fire the killer shot when the car swerved and drove into a bush path hiding him from my view……..”say your last prayers motherfucker ‘cos one of these days,your family will be begging to give your corpse a proper burial”,i said into the phone as I ended the call and put my rifle back in its case…….This is what happens when blood starts hunting for a nigga……..With a ghostly frown on my face,i descended the fire escape to rejoin the fundraiser……….

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by mfujah(m): 3:30pm On Dec 20, 2016
gracyblaze:
Greg love, once the story is done, you will send me your address so that I can give you more inspiration, if you know what I mean.... shocked

Nice work swty
Greg has gone to zamfara to collect something.. am the only one at home... i can collect the inspiration on he's behalf...
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2016
mfujah:

Greg has gone to zamfara to collect something.. am the only one at home... i can collect the inspiration on he's behalf...

Na you dey write Park well ooo angry

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2016
This niqqa got away?

Oya Blood, make we strategise......next time he wont be this lucky.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
nastynic:

Grabs iphone 10 and sends text to trigger "When i be willing ma niggas be ready to handle this sh*t, tell em nasty be the King in this Crib"
You fit buy i10 when you haven't bought my aluminium dress? Money no dey, money no dey .....for where? embarassed I have catched you

If tomorrow morning comes and passes without the dress on my door step, Blood will be hunting down two people
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by KpagoGIN(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
This all thing is starting to look like a movie am directing, Greg come and fill my glass as the script writer the director needs more action motion pictures in motion.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by gracyblaze(f): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
greg42:

Jesu, make I send am now abeg,I need inspiration die

Hurry up dear
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by gracyblaze(f): 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
mfujah:

Thank you Sir. I will wait for him.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by rahman25: 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2016
Trigger has his own backup plans but he never envisage you coming at him like that. Also he has also stepped on the tail of another cobra which is really worst.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by nastyd(m): 6:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
Bro I'm speechless mehn... To say this is enthralling is an understatement.
Keep the update flowing like Trigger's imminent bloodspill.

Greg...BIG UPS!!
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by yusufibrahim(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nice update greg more ink to ur pen and more grace to u and sorry for the rubbery I didn't know of it.... Any thing the took from u God will replace it with multiple. Fold.... More grace to u
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
jagugu88li:
This niqqa got away?

Oya Blood, make we strategise......next time he wont be this lucky.

I swear
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2016
jagugu88li:
You fit buy i10 when you haven't bought my aluminium dress? Money no dey, money no dey .....for where? embarassed I have catched you

If tomorrow morning comes and passes without the dress on my door step, Blood will be hunting down two people

Iyam nor hunting anyone oooo evil sombori grin grin
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
KpagoGIN:
This all thing is starting to look like a movie am directing, Greg come and fill my glass as the script writer the director needs more action motion pictures in motion.

Brother you go sabi book ooooo
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 20, 2016
gracyblaze:

Thank you Sir. I will wait for him.

That's sweet of you honey... don't mind that boy angry

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
rahman25:
Trigger has his own backup plans but he never envisage you coming at him like that. Also he has also stepped on the tail of another cobra which is really worst.

I admire your cognition
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
nastyd:
Bro I'm speechless mehn...
To say this is enthralling is an understatement.

Keep the update flowing like Trigger's imminent bloodspill.

Greg...BIG UPS!!

It warms my heart knowing you are pleased
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
yusufibrahim:
Nice update greg more ink to ur pen and more grace to u and sorry for the rubbery I didn't know of it.... Any thing the took from u God will replace it with multiple. Fold.... More grace to u

Thanks my bro.......Amen
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by muhamad158(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ok... Blood Don dey hunt for trigger.. the guy no man enough to face am... Upon all the trainings wey I give am.. Greg42 tell trigger to see me
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
muhamad158:
Ok... Blood Don dey hunt for trigger.. the guy no man enough to face am... Upon all the trainings wey I give am.. Greg42 tell trigger to see me

Lolzzzzzzz no p sir

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by gracyblaze(f): 7:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
Keep up the good work dearie!!!

I've never been this thirsty for blood..... Can't
wait to mount Trigger's head on a spike and leave it in the market square!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Khd95(m): 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
As i dey read dis update,na all d snipper scenes wey i don ever watch for films just dey load for my headgrin

tiri gbosa for u,greg
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Yewandequeen(f): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2016
This is gonna turn out beautiful for a foreign movie.
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Viruslord(m): 9:16pm On Dec 20, 2016
Ride on man grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (37) (Reply)

A Story: Broken Vows / SCHOOL LIFE / FEIRE - A Romance Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.