Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery (95285 Views)

Royal Blood (A Must Read) by 4evaHannah / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Blood For Blood (A Crime Thriller) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by ashatoda: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2016
its shocking that you are the author of the story. I was shocked when i found out. I have taken the front seat over there before you came in and fire the guy. Its painful the number of stress involved in writing only for a lazy ass to come and steal ones sweat. Thank God he has been banned. I am now at the right place hoping to be enlightened and entertained so make sure you complete the story. More updates
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 21, 2016
ashatoda:
its shocking that you are the author of the story. I was shocked when i found out. I have taken the front seat over there before you came in and fire the guy. Its painful the number of stress involved in writing only for a lazy ass to come and steal ones sweat. Thank God he has been banned. I am now at the right place hoping to be enlightened and entertained so make sure you complete the story. More updates

Thanks a lot dearie!!!!! I will do my best to ensure you enjoy the story till it ends
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by johnwizey: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2016
jagugu88li:
Who just sent me a post in this our 21st century? Creèza....ehn!

Shigo20 nastynic Tuhndaey mhiz Lleigh dominique adeculate johnwizey lawlahdey
Yorhmienerd swann colik oya, tell this guy about technology abeg

grin grin Dont mind him jare

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 22, 2016
**********Episode 11*********

I woke with a splitting headache and the image of the sexy stranger I had seen earlier before falling into an induced sleep, obviously caused by the injections that had been infused into my drip. I opened my eyes to see a different nurse and a group of guys in my hospital room.
As the nurse made to leave,i jerked up but was immediately halted by something I had noticed, the guys were wearing polo shirts as I had been able to see from my angle lying down but as I had jerked up, i noticed a very disturbing sight, the guys all wore camouflaged trousers and big boots and had gun holsters attached to their belts…. luckily for me, they had not noticed that I was awake….. I lay back down and closed my eyes once more… From my count,there were three of them in the room, they looked muscular, i could tell from the way their polo shirts clung to their bodies tightly.
I moved my arm and noticed that the drip set had been detached,i was relieved,at least no more induced sleep for me any more…..I twitched my toes,they were responsive,”thank God”,i muttered under my breath…. I tried moving several parts of my body with minimal disturbance so I wouldn’t rouse the attention of the guys conversing in the room with their back to me….. ”He has to be one of them,am quite sure”,the first one said with an air of authority,”he must be their superior”I muttered again under my breath.”place one guard at the door outside and make sure no one enters or leaves without my permission”, he barked at the remaining two who kept looking intently at him….”yes sir”they affirmed in unison as they saluted him…..Deep within me,i knew I was in trouble right now because from the look of things,the guys who had just rounded up their conversation in my room belonged to the military.I didn’t know if my body was strong enough to facilitate my escape but I would soon find out…….

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 22, 2016
From the cultists/ritualists to military, Blood is some deep poo

girlhaley remiseyi, come see this one. He says he wants to go to heaven before he dies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2016
jagugu88li:

girlhaley remiseyi, come see this one. He says he wants to go to heaven before he dies cheesy
Lolzzzz no be lie
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by supizino(m): 2:37pm On Nov 22, 2016
i pity u o mr blood coz niger military no dey carry last o

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by remiseyi(m): 8:18pm On Nov 22, 2016
jagugu88li:

lol... let's see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by girlhaley(f): 8:43pm On Nov 22, 2016
jagugu88li:

My sister.... twale for you oo

Nice story Greg

I guess you are still lacking one thing bro....SUSPENSE.......that's gonna make ur readers ask for more as per Oliver Twist

More ideas to ur story.....make I call them here
Shakyroh320,xamster,homobolanle.....wait,lemme go and copy their names come

4 Likes

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Creeza(m): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2016
girlhaley:

Nice story Greg

I guess you are still lacking one thing bro....SUSPENSE.......that's gonna make ur readers ask for more as per Oliver Twist

Shakyroh123,xamster,homobolanle.....wait,lemme go and copy their names come

quoted And Seconded grin jagugu88li pass the bill pls..

2 Likes

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 22, 2016
*******Episode 12************

As soon as they finished their discussion,they went out and I heard the superior bark again, ”tell Aliyu to leave that food and guard this door quickly”, i smiled to myself, eating and standing shortly after means he would have a lot of fatigue to deal with,hence, he would be easy to take down, i knew that too well…… After the heavy thudding of their boots had faded down the corridor, I cracked open my eyes,just in case there was anybody left in the room.
After sweeping the room visually and was satisfied with the emptiness of the room. I threw the soft linen off my body,folded it neatly in three layers.I had noticed a first aid box beside my window which was hanged neatly….The window was very close to the bed so I could reach it without standing….As I stretched my hands to detach it,i looked through the window and saw several army vehicles leaving probably conveying the guys that had just conversed in my room while several others stayed behind.I had been right after all,these men belonged to the military..
My escape from here was going to be a tough nut to crack!!…….Having noted that,i skimmed off the bed with a groan and noticed my scar covered body…..hmmm!!!!these people really dealt with me.standing beside my bed,i opened the first aid kit and something struck me immediately,there was a cannister labelled chlorine gas in the kit…”what the hell was a chlorine gas cannister doing in a first aid kit?” But I really didn’t need to know as far as it would help me out of here. Removing the cannister,i re-attached the first aid kit,tip-toed to the door and peeping through the key hole..... I could see the guard lamenting on his continuous guarding duties. I made a brief calculation in my head,scanned the room once more with my eyes.All I needed was five minutes to bring down this guard,the quicker the better!!!.I walked over to the bed,picked up the neatly folded bedspread and the chlorine gas cannister and walked back to the door,it was now or never!!….summoning all my strength,i kicked the trolley beside me containing metal medical instruments…it landed on the ground with a loud clatter……
As I had expected,the tall guard opened the door and rushed into the room with his gun in his outstretched arms,i stuck out a foot on which he tripped and fell losing his gun in the process.He had fallen on his face and wasting no time,i had rushed to him pinning him down with my knee on his spinal column,i used the bed linen to cover his face and pull backward…..”phooooo”I sprayed the contents of the gas cannister on his linen covered face as I held my breath.He struggled violently but I was up to the task.It had taken five minutes to get rid of the guard exactly as I had calculated…..Walking over to the window once more,i noticed I was on the fifth floor of the hospital complex….leaning down,i picked up the dead guards gun….It was too late to turn back now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
girlhaley:

Nice story Greg

Thanks a lot,your views are very much appreciated
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by girlhaley(f): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2016
Creeza:
quoted And Seconded grin jagugu88li pass the bill pls..

Yay......jagugu88li......come here o....Let's chop as we like

Bro creeza wan pay o

Lliegh.....care to join?

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Creeza(m): 10:34pm On Nov 22, 2016
girlhaley:

Bro creeza wan pay o

Lliegh.....care to join?
I dae kamkpe
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by girlhaley(f): 10:35pm On Nov 22, 2016
greg42:
Thanks a lot,your views are very much appreciated

More oil to your soup o

Greg in real shit......fifth floor??

Let's see how it goes
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2016
girlhaley:

More oil to your soup o

Greg in real shit......fifth floor??

Let's see how it goes
No worry,i go chook onga join
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 23, 2016
girlhaley:

Bro creeza wan pay o

L.liegh.....care to join?

I det forwad!

I was still busy searching for Slow and Trigger. Dem fall my hand passionately. I don't even know where Blood is running to, given that he's a natural fugitive. I'm sure its not just the military and cultists that are after him.

BIGUP Bro! I'm here to stay. Now, where is my money spraying machine gun? tongue I wanna spray you my dollars lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 23, 2016
jagugu88li:

I det forwad!

I was still busy searching for Slow and Trigger. Dem fall my hand passionately. I don't even know where Blood is running to, given that he's a natural fugitive. I'm sure its not just the military and cultists that are after him.

BIGUP Bro! I'm here to stay. Now, where is my money spraying machine gun? tongue I wanna spray you my dollars lipsrsealed
Thank you so much wink
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Lleigh(f): 6:56am On Nov 23, 2016
girlhaley:

Bro creeza wan pay o

Lliegh.....care to join?

I am here ....front row seat with my drink....
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by xamster(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2016
girlhaley:

Nice story Greg

thanks for the mention sweets, girlhaley.
nice story a goan here greg42.

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
*********Episode 13*********

”How was I gonna get down to the ground floor without anybody noticing”, I wondered, tasting blood in my mouth. I was a mess, some of my stitches had torn and the bandages on my leg were coming undone.

I tied them roughly and searched the dead guard. ”perfect” ,i muttered, smiling as I fished out a '42 calibre silencer from his trunk pockets. Attaching it to the gun in my hand,i picked up the chlorine gas cannister and shook it,there was still enough to stun some people…..
Gun in right hand and cannister in left hdescent to the ground floor wishing I had some epinephrine at the moment….. I cracked open the door,peering outside to check the corridor,no one in sight.As it appeared,i had been placed in a private wing of the hospital, no one ever came up here without invitation(non-medical personnel), i had gotten this information from a green sticker on the wall so I strolled into the corridor acting as casual as possible….

I was wearing my boxers,a pair of socks and the hospital tugs…. I found scaling thro. I found scaling through the fifth floor relatively easy because it was mostly deserted…. Peering down the stairs that led to the fourth floor, i descended cautiously taking aim with the gun that was now clenched in my hands, coming down to the fourth floor, i hid the gun within my tugs just as I made out the figure of a nurse pushing a cart full of drugs… I pulled the gun,aimed at her and put a finger to my lips at the same time opening a door near me,it was a closet.i motioned her to approach with her hands up,she did!!!!,i pushed her into the closet and asked her to take off her overall….Being young and really attractive,she started shivering and crying and at the same time pressing her palms together in plea……

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
Cc girlhaley creeza obinnau jagugu88li Lliegh xamster
Remiseyi supizino ashatoda oma4u

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Lleigh(f): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hi greg42...

You got my moniker wrong. ..it's lleigh
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2016
Lleigh:
Hi greg42...

You got my moniker wrong. ..it's lleigh
oops sorry bout that.....Good to have you though
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by supizino(m): 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
greg42:
Thanks For The Mention plz kindly follow my story

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by remiseyi(m): 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2016
greg42:

following attentively...

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2016
Blood is a handful. This dude is still committing more unrest even under captivity? Ehn!

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 23, 2016
Thanks for the mention jagugu88li. Nice work Greg, this blood guy is really daring.

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2016
jagugu88li:
Blood is a handful. This dude is still committing more unrest even under captivity? Ehn!
I just told oyinprince that am gunning for his spot..... grin grin let's hope nairalanders don't kill me first cos it appears he's a fan favourite
Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by girlhaley(f): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2016
jagugu88li:

I det forwad!

Its in d cabinet

Like seriously.....Blood is so daring

Imagine.....in a military base.....

Greg,nice work o

Lips are sealed ......we are waiting for updates o

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by empress101(f): 9:09pm On Nov 23, 2016
More embarassed

1 Like

Re: Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2016
***********Episode 14********

”What was this girl thinking”,i thought as I insisted,pointing the gun at her face as she started unbuttoning her overall,she wore a black lacy bra and matching panties,she was busty and curvy in all the right places.As soon as she had removed the overall(crying deeply now),i removed the patient tug I was wearing leaving me in my boxers and socks..
she covered her face with her palms as she I approached. I tore the overall from her hands as I wore it and made to leave the room, i looked back at her and the expression on her face was clearly showing that she was dumbfounded, ”what’s your name?”, i asked “Alice”, she replied, ”Am so sorry we couldn’t meet under better circumstances but I assure you no harm will come to you,now wipe those tears”,I said in the most gentlemanly voice I could muster…
I knew she wouldn’t follow me out of the room because of her nudity so I left hurriedly in the process of which I heard her mutter a thank you but gratitude was the last thing on my mind.. Getting to the cart she was pushing,a smile played on my lips,there before me was a full,sealed sachet of epinephrine among other drugs…I grabbed it immediately,tore it and swallowed five tablets and started pushing the cart heading for the stairwell.By the time I had reached the stairwell,the epinephrine had kicked in fully and the smile on my face got wider.There were three guards at the stairwell,leaving the cart,i walked briskly towards them and before they could recognise me,i pulled out the pistol,”piuu…..piuu…..piuuuu”,i shot as the gun spat bullets at the stunned guards..they all fell to the ground as nurses and patients who had walked into the corridor rushed back to their rooms.I pulled them out of the way,opened the stairwell and descended the stairs.As soon as I was down the stairs,i saw five guards hurrying towards the stairwell.s--t!!! I ran towards them and opened the door nearest to me,locking it behind me..”get him”i could hear a voice screaming….I had been spotted so I needed to act really fast……

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

A Story: Broken Vows / FEIRE - A Romance Story / SCHOOL LIFE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.